Hey Doser,

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please don't mention Oreos this time of night. The stores are all closed. :sigh:

I'm sure glad you're back.

Please don't believe everything you hear.

I do not have Asperger's Syndrome, even though Town insists I flunked his Asperger's Test.
And, I'm not compromising my beliefs just because I didn't tell Res he was wrong (or right) for charging (or not charging) his wife with adultery. etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. :)

You're just fine in my book. Sounds like I have a lot of reading to do to catch up on here!

(Town has an Asparagus test?! :shocked: Well, at least it isn't the ol' Brussel's Sprouts pop quiz.)

glorydaz

You're just fine in my book. Sounds like I have a lot of reading to do to catch up on here!

(Town has an Asparagus test?! :shocked: Well, at least it isn't the ol' Brussel's Sprouts pop quiz.)

Yes, a test. He quoted the verse about looking at a woman with lust and committing adultery in your heart.....when Trad's "racism" was being discussed. I asked if he was claiming Trad was a lusting racist. He proceeded to say I must either be "thick" or have AS. He said I missed the "notion" (which was an inference) that had nothing to do with lust or adultery, but how our thoughts could bring on judgment. So, nearly every post he makes now talks about my obvious inability to understand inferences which clearly means I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome. And he's serious.

This place has gone to the dogs (dog pack, that is). Now, I'm one of the bad guys, and I'm on the bad guys' team. :shocked:

Jump on in and bring your cowboy boots with you. At least you won't get bored. ;)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Here's a test

look-left-you-failed-facebook-cover.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Notice how when you remove all those other words, it might appear that I was shy? That's what your buddy Town did to prove I had Asperger's.

I call that a test of honesty, and you've both flunked.
It's when you see everyone around you as having problems that you can be sure they don't and you do.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This has the perfect thread title for the next angry bickering thread - for folks like GD, crucible, climate sanity etc. and elo , 1peace and rusha

Interestingly enough, this is my only post on this thread. Responding ... to your post about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.