Here's why Trump wants us all to go back to work

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So Trump is trying to install a dictatorship via behavior control by having the CDC recommend not touching your face and mouth? He did say he has 'total authority' hehe

Just wait until a Democrat president comes along and says he has 'total authority'

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So Trump is trying to install a dictatorship via behavior control by having the CDC recommend not touching your face and mouth? He did say he has 'total authority' hehe

The leftist MSM went absolutely bat-crazy back in 81 when Secretary of State Al Haig spoke those scary scary words "I'm in control here" after Reagan got shot

They were insane then, they're insane now

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
You know what the face touching ban is all about don't you? It has nothing to do with the coronavirus. It's all about how far the government can control human behavior as touching your own face is a very natural behavior. And if the propoganda put out is effective enough to get people to abhor touching their own face the work of indoctrination is almost complete.

You're exactly right.

7djengo7

Firstly, what ban? Yes, it's a natural behaviour, there's no way it could be banned as a lot of the time it's subconscious.

Can you really not distinguish between issuing a ban and enforcing a ban? Of course it could be banned. Why on earth would you say something as dumb as that "there's no way it could be banned"? Would you also like to claim that "there's no way" that walking about in public without wearing a mask could be banned? Walking around maskless is a natural behavior.

Arthur Brain

Can you really not distinguish between issuing a ban and enforcing a ban? Of course it could be banned. Why on earth would you say something as dumb as that "there's no way it could be banned"? Would you also like to claim that "there's no way" that walking about in public without wearing a mask could be banned? Walking around maskless is a natural behavior.

No, it couldn't you increasingly strange person. There's no way a ban could be enforced where it comes to touching the face as it's often a subconscious behaviour that can't be stopped along with many other reflexive actions. Advising people to be more aware of it isn't a ban or trying to enforce one that couldn't be done anyway. It's just making people more aware of the dangers of it is all along with regular hand washing. If you're washing your hands regularly then those times you do inadvertently touch your face the less likely you are to get infected. Common sense, yes? Wearing masks makes sense in situations such as these but I sense you're not really interested in that...

ok doser

... it's a natural behaviour, there's no way it could be banned as a lot of the time it's subconscious.

It's a natural behavior, a subconscious action, to walk out of a room and leave a peacefully sleeping baby, knowing you'll be right back.

And yet, we ban it if that "room" is the inside of a car and the baby is sleeping in a car seat.

It's a natural behavior, a subconscious action, to pee when your bladder's full.

And yet, we ban it if you're standing in line at the grocery store, or in the middle of a parent teacher conference

need I go on?

Gary K

Banned
i didn't know - i just did a google search of "bad english dental work" and that was in the top five

It seems England is known for it's terrible dental work. Just look at the teeth of many of their politicians and sports stars. I mean, even Andy Murray, a multi-millionaire, went around for years with terrible dental work. So does Nigel Farage and others in the political field, and if you look at old portraits of Englishmen most of them had bad teeth.

ok doser

It seems England is known for it's terrible dental work. Just look at the teeth of many of their politicians and sports stars. I mean, even Andy Murray, a multi-millionaire, went around for years with terrible dental work. So does Nigel Farage and others in the political field, and if you look at old portraits of Englishmen most of them had bad teeth.

they've been banned from brushing their teeth :banana:

7djengo7

No, it couldn't you increasingly strange person.

Yes, it could, you consistently poor thinker.

There's no way a ban could be enforced where it comes to touching the face as it's often a subconscious behaviour that can't be stopped along with many other reflexive actions.

There's probably any number of ways a face-touching ban could be enforced: manacles, straight-jackets, amputation, execution....

ok doser

Yes, it could, you consistently poor thinker.

There's probably any number of ways a face-touching ban could be enforced: manacles, straight-jackets, amputation, execution....

how do we enforce the ban on peeing in public?