Help

mollyrox18

HI EVERYONE I NEED TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR MY MORALITY CLASS. THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. IT IS DUE TOMORROW. PLZ HELP ME PLZ REPLY. IT IS IN THE PIC BELOW PLZ ANSWER
1b3cd5b9f5f9949f74daa25519623430.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Eagles Wings

HI EVERYONE I NEED TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR MY MORALITY CLASS. THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. IT IS DUE TOMORROW. PLZ HELP ME PLZ REPLY. IT IS IN THE PIC BELOW PLZ ANSWER
1b3cd5b9f5f9949f74daa25519623430.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TOL
I don't open links for the most part unless I know the poster.

Last minute cramming often produces some cool stuff. You can do this on your own.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't want to hear any of your excuses, young man.
Study and listen in class.

Spitfire

:AMR:

It would take at least a whole book to "fully explain" the things this is asking about. How lengthy a response were they looking for here? A few sentences? A long paragraph? A whole essay? What you should focus on (or, should have focused on I suppose...) in your answer would depend first and foremost on that. But I think this must actually be some kind of cruel joke if the directions for the task are even printed in Comic Sans for extra irony.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But I think this must actually be some kind of cruel joke if the directions for the task are even printed in Comic Sans
You one of them Comic Sans haters?
Personally, I find the font quite pleasing to the eye.

Spitfire

You one of them Comic Sans haters?
Personally, I find the font quite pleasing to the eye.
I wouldn't go so far as to say I actually hate it the way a lot of people do, but I do agree that it's a bit overused. :p And that it seems anti-intellectual when someone uses it in a professional or academic context or just always uses it without seeming to realize there are other choices out there.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
but I do agree that it's a bit overused.
Overused? What does that even mean?

And that it seems anti-intellectual when someone uses it in a professional or academic context or just always uses it without seeming to realize there are other choices out there.
Anit-intellectual? It's a font!!!!! The font doesn't change the words or the meaning.