Help settle a small dispute between the wife and I

Help settle a small dispute between the wife and I

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The Kraft singles ingredient list consists of cheddar cheese, whey, water, protein concentrate, milk, sodium citrate, calcium phosphate, milkfat, gelatin, salt, sodium phosphate, lactic acid (as a preservative), annatto and paprika extract (for color), enzymes, Vitamin A palmitate, cheese culture, and Vitamin D3

yummmy!

005TIS_Mary_Pat_Gleason_001.jpg

musterion

The Kraft singles ingredient list consists of cheddar cheese, whey, water, protein concentrate, milk, sodium citrate, calcium phosphate, milkfat, gelatin, salt, sodium phosphate, lactic acid (as a preservative), annatto and paprika extract (for color), enzymes, Vitamin A palmitate, cheese culture, and Vitamin D3

yummmy!

005TIS_Mary_Pat_Gleason_001.jpg

Yep, it's really cheese in the same way Miracle Whip is really mayo. But don't let me stand between you and this guy.

defibrillator.png

Go toward the light, Res. NO, NOT THAT LIGHT, THE OTHER ONE!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whatever she says is right.

Remember that.

Always!

And forevermore!

Don't make this harder than it has to be.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whatever she says is right.

Remember that.

Always!

And forevermore!

Don't make this harder than it has to be.
hehe!

If a man says something in the forest and no women are around to hear it, is he still wrong?

MarleneJ

Sorry I missed this poll.

I can't eat anything with vinegar, my stomach is super sensitive. That has meant giving up all things pickled!

So I would just go for the sandwich, with some ketchup and Sriracha sauce for from zing!

musterion

I can't eat anything with vinegar, my stomach is super sensitive. That has meant giving up all things pickled!

Some say "acid stomach" is actually caused by too little stomach acid, in which case acidic foods (apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, etc) actually improves the condition. Not sure I believe that, but some swear by it.

MarleneJ

Some say "acid stomach" is actually caused by too little stomach acid, in which case acidic foods (apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, etc) actually improves the condition. Not sure I believe that, but some swear by it.

I've always wondered about that obvious contradiction! But, medications have damaged my stomach lining, which would probably be a more accurate thing to say. I recovered for a while, no proton pump inhibitors, then was put on an nasty monthly infusion, which kept my stomach messed up till I said "Enough!" (it was not working anyway!) and the stomach never recovered to where it was before. Of course, I still take a lot of harsh drugs.

I can handle Basalmic vinegar in small amounts, but even the organic apple cider was too strong.