Help settle a small dispute between the wife and I

Help settle a small dispute between the wife and I

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fool

Hall of Fame
Poll Q says it all.

And for all you grilled cheese and tomato soup loving deviates, please refrain from voting. yuk

I didn't read the OP until after I voted because I thought I could discern the intent of the question from the poll but now that I read the OP I ask what's the matter with you?

Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Tomato soup is as universally recognized as being "Lunch" as Two fried eggs bacon and toast is recognized as being "Breakfast".
There's no pickle present in either.

musterion

I didn't read the OP until after I voted because I thought I could discern the intent of the question from the poll but now that I read the OP I ask what's the matter with you?

I have impeccably good taste, that's what's the matter with me.

Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Tomato soup is as universally recognized as being "Lunch" as Two fried eggs bacon and toast is recognized as being "Breakfast".

Faulty analogy. GC and TS is an abomination. Bacon, eggs and toast are in absolute harmony. Over medium, anyway. Fried hard is for degenerates and communists.

There's no pickle present in either.

Go forth and try it, my son. There are few things the noble pickle cannot improve.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
my mom cooks it with a slice of tomato inside :barf:

for me it's real simple - white bread, melted butter, american cheese (sometimes swiss), grilled until the smoke from the burning butter fills the kitchen

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:think: Dill or bread and butter spear? The latter for me and chips. Or without either if I'm having soup...though if I'm having soup in a bread bowl I'll pass on the sandwich. . .

What was the question again? :idunno: