Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

Andy

Andy

I must say that after a year its been a blast so far.
Although I haven't changed at all in the things I believe, I've learned a heck of a lot from the things other people believe here. I had never heard of MAD or Open Theism before I came here, but now I feel like an expert :p

God bless all, and here's to another fine year of blood sweat and cheers :cheers:

You forgot "jeers"? They won't go away. My foundation faith, also, remains the same. But, some things have become much clearer and I have a better comprehension of some Biblical passages than I had before TOL participation. You continue to be one of the people whose posts are of interest to me. peace, bybee

andyc

You forgot "jeers"? They won't go away. My foundation faith, also, remains the same. But, some things have become much clearer and I have a better comprehension of some Biblical passages than I had before TOL participation. You continue to be one of the people whose posts are of interest to me. peace, bybee

Thanks bb!
I enjoyed being encouraged and slapped by you last year :D.
God bless you!

bybee

It's love!

It's love!

Thanks bb!
I enjoyed being encouraged and slapped by you last year :D.
God bless you!

I rarely slap anyone I don't like. If someone grievously or egregiously offends me, then, I go for the jugular! You, I like! blessings, bybee

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm andy from England, and I am a charismatic pentecostal christian :banana:
:wave2: (again) andyc, I'm a reasonably personable nondenominational.
Glad to be here, and I look forward to some great discussions.
You already intimated that you believe in miracles. :e4e:

Feeeeeeeeeelings......wo, wo, wo, feelings.
Has someone added a little extra lemony goodness to their Sprite this morning? :D

Does lemony goodness have a proof? :think:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
in the anointed

in the anointed

~*~*~

Shekinah blessings in the charismata :)

many more unctions to come.......

pj

Status
Not open for further replies.