Hello

AtheistChristian

BANNED
Banned
I look forward to a spirited debate and perhaps an opportunity to free the minds of some people enslaved by religious dogma.

My handle may seem odd, but I am an atheist who is constantly faced with shock from others when they learn I am not a Christian because I am more Christ like than most Christians.

You can have Morals without the tales of a 2000 year old desert dwelling people.

My focus on Christianity is a result of living in the middle of the bible belt and facing their prejudiced and hate for being a non believer. I have however spent 4 years studying comparative religion studies, so I am well versed in all faiths.

AtheistChristian

BANNED
Banned
I see. well I will consider you a friend until you treat me otherwise. Have a great day!

Ideology should not determine the way you interact with people. Not very Christ like friend.

lovemeorhateme

I look forward to a spirited debate and perhaps an opportunity to free the minds of some people enslaved by religious dogma.

My handle may seem odd, but I am an atheist who is constantly faced with shock from others when they learn I am not a Christian because I am more Christ like than most Christians.

You can have Morals without the tales of a 2000 year old desert dwelling people.

My focus on Christianity is a result of living in the middle of the bible belt and facing their prejudiced and hate for being a non believer. I have however spent 4 years studying comparative religion studies, so I am well versed in all faiths.

:wave2:

Welcome :)

I was 'enslaved' before I came to TOL.. and that changed here. But I was enslaved in a different way to how you mean! Hopefully the same will happen to you, your mind will be freed and you will meet God like I did :)

AtheistChristian

BANNED
Banned
I couldn't tell you why. I only hear it, I don't think that way. I just act like myself and that is the reaction I get from folks when I tell them I am an Atheist (usually when they ask what Church I go to)

One In Christ

I couldn't tell you why. I only hear it, I don't think that way. I just act like myself and that is the reaction I get from folks when I tell them I am an Atheist (usually when they ask what Church I go to)

It will help to learn to use the quote button instead of reply. This will help people to understand who you are replying to.

alwight

Hi AC,
Some folks here don't believe in atheists (not me obviously), only those who hate God, their particular one of course.
:e4e: