Hello

Vichenzo1980

Hi,

I am Vincent. I joined because i am currently taking a theology course and needed to join a theology community. I am glad i found you!

V

bybee

Hi,

I am Vincent. I joined because i am currently taking a theology course and needed to join a theology community. I am glad i found you!

V

We are sooooo much more than a "Theology Community"!
But this is certainly an excellent place to have one's theology tried, tested, amended, emended, tested and purified!
Welcome

zippy2006

Hi,

V

Greetings :wave2: Glad to have another Catholic on board ;)

The theology around here is a bit ...unorthodox to say the least. :noid: (we even have a poster who calls himself "Town Heretic." :shocked: He'll probably be coming along here any minute now...) But there are always diamonds in the rough :chuckle: :e4e:

some other dude

Hi,

V

We're glad you found us too! Fresh meat is always welcome! :)

You might want to mention to your instructor that the theology community you joined is... um....er....non-traditional.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi, I am Vincent. I joined because i am currently taking a theology course and needed to join a theology community. I am glad i found you!V

How did you find us?

Welcome! :)

What is the most controversial verse of the new testament?

Dena

What kind of theology class? Do you have to participate in discussion or just say you joined and never come back?