Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"I don't recall Jesus Christ judging people like you are..."
The "gentile" Jesus said: "Bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.’ (Lk 19:27). ” He'll be your savior or he'll be your judge.

"[Y]ou're assuming I've had an abortion now?...I LOVE CHILDREN!!! I would NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS HARM ONE!! However.... A CLUMP OF CELLS IS NOT A HUMAN BEING!!!...Just because I don't DISAGREE with abortion, does not mean I think EVERYBODY should get one! What the heck's the matter with you?
You are a child killer (Prov 23:7). Men are responsible for their worldview (Prov 8:36). You may not personally own blacks or kill Jews but you are ok with it if others do?

You love children? You called children "a clump of cells".

"[L]et's try going with my plan to PRACTICE SAFE SEX."
...And you're a fornicator. Again, TMI. The germs and bacteria that you are planning to spread--:vomit:.

There is no safe sex but within the confines of marriage (1 Cor. 6:9; 2 Cor. 12:21; Eph. 5:5; Col. 3:5; 1 Thess. 4:3; 1 Tim. 1:10; Heb. 13:4; Jude 7).

I know like ten people who are pregnant right now and only ONE is planning on aborting the child! Want to know why? SHE'S FIFTEEN!!!! AND THE MAN LEFT HER!!
Men who impregnate 15 year old girls usually do attempt to destroy the evidence and then leave. Encourage her to seek Christian advice and counseling. Children are not to be put to death for the crimes of their fathers (Deut 24:16). We are free to obey God and choose life (Dt. 30:19, NKJV).

See:

Teens in Need http://www.vananne.com/teensinneed/

"f heaven exists and it's filled with people like you, I'll take my chances in Hell, thank you."
You will (Isa 48:22).

Last edited:

Nightangel1282

The "gentile" Jesus said: "Bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.’ (Lk 19:27). ” He'll be your savior or he'll be your judge.
I thought jesus only judged those who were prideful and full of themselves? Didn't he hang out with theives and adulterers and those kinds of people? Didn't he treat them with love and respect? Of course, if you're right, then I guess he'll just have to judge me.

You are a child killer (Prov 23:7). Men are responsible for their worldview (Prov 8:36). You may not personally own blacks or kill Jews but you are ok with it if others do?
Slavery and discrimination are two entirely different subjects from abortion. And no, I don't condone slavery OR discrimination in any form.

You love children? You called children "a clump of cells".
WHEN THEY'RE ABORTED THEY'RE NOT CHILDREN YET!!!!!! THEY ARE CLUMPS OF CELLS!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!

...And you're a fornicator. Again, TMI. The germs and bacteria that you are planning to spread--:vomit:.
Did you not hear me when I said I've NEVER had sex before? Unless you count being raped as being a fornicator, so shut up. And, incidentally, I'm just dying to know what you have against condoms.

There is no safe sex but within the confines of marriage (1 Cor. 6:9; 2 Cor. 12:21; Eph. 5:5; Col. 3:5; 1 Thess. 4:3; 1 Tim. 1:10; Heb. 13:4; Jude 7).
::YAWN:: So sayeth your big Magic Book. Enough with the scripture. I've stopped even glancing at them.

Men who impregnate 15 year old girls usually do attempt to destroy the evidence and then leave. Encourage her to seek Christian advice and counseling. Children are not to be put to death for the crimes of their fathers (Deut 24:16). We are free to obey God and choose life (Dt. 30:19, NKJV).
I'm leaving her well being to her mother and her father. I don't know what faith they are, or what their faith says about the particulars of this situation, and I don't really care because it's NONE OF MY BUSINESS. And no, I will NOT encourage her to seek Christian advice for this.

You will (Isa 48:22).
I guess so. Want me to say 'hi' to anybody when I get there? I'm sure you'd give George Carlin a good laugh. :)

Thunder's Muse

Awwww.... Little ones!! My sis has three and her youngest is starting school next year too! :) I have a sneaking suspicion that he's going to be a handful for the teachers :p
As for the 'reading list'... I know how THAT feels! I've got my own list of books to buy lol. I don't like just getting books from the library anymore... Now I've gotta BUY them. I've got two book shelves stuffed with books of almost all descriptions.

Oh, I'm the same. I would buy books every week if our budget allowed for it. Have you ever read 'Spiral Dance' by Starhawk?

Feel free :) When I get the ability to, I'll gladly PM you back. My family has an interesting history when it comes to paranormal encounters. (Wait until I tell you about my Great-grandfather's coo-coo clock!)

Ooohh, can't wait! :)

Aww, thanks. :) I look forward to having long discussions with you. :D

:D

Nightangel1282

Oh, I'm the same. I would buy books every week if our budget allowed for it. Have you ever read 'Spiral Dance' by Starhawk?
I've heard of Starhawk, and I think I once had a book by him (way back when I was like eighteen) but it's one of several books that was (sadly) destroyed by my niece when she was three years old. I have since learned to keep felt markers AND my books out of the reach of children >.<

Ooohh, can't wait! :)
hehehe :D

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"...t might behoove one to consider how 'true' their presentation of God actually is..."
God's identity is all-important. God was made (new nature). And God was declared to be God. God became a man and dwelt among us (Jn 1:14).
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory [1 Tim. 3:16].

"This verse probably constitutes one of the earliest creeds of the church. Some think that it was one of the songs of the early church.
“Without controversy”—means confessedly, or obviously.

“Great is the mystery of godliness.” The mystery of godliness is that God in the person of Jesus Christ entered this world in which we live, paid the penalty of sin, and is making men and women godly—that is, with Godlikeness.

“God was manifest in the flesh.” Certainly Paul is teaching the virgin birth of Christ, but he is also speaking of Christ’s existence before His incarnation. That existence was spiritual: He was “… in the form of God …” (Phil. 2:6). Hebrews speaks of Christ as “… being the brightness [effulgence] of his [God’s] glory, and the express image of his person …” (Heb. 1:3). The Lord Jesus Himself said, “God is a Spirit …” (John 4:24).

Now from this condition as God—not seen with human eyes—Christ came into manifestation—into sight—in the flesh. He became a man and entered into human conditions. And under these human conditions the attributes of His essential spiritual personality were veiled. This is the thought John gives in his gospel: “… The Word was made [became] flesh.” He was born flesh “and dwelt [pitched His tent here] among us …” (see John 1:14). Just as God was not visible in the tabernacle in the wilderness, so Jesus Christ was veiled when He tabernacled among us in human flesh. He did not appear to men what He really was; man did not recognize who He was. The One who in the beginning was God, was with God, and who made all things, became a little, helpless baby. He was the image of the invisible God and had all power in heaven and in earth, but down here He took upon Himself human flesh. Because He was not recognized by man, He was treated as an imposter, a usurper, and a blasphemer. He was hated, persecuted, and murdered. God manifest in the flesh was poor, was tempted and tried, and actually shed tears.
“Justified in the Spirit.” Yet in all that, He was not justified in the flesh, but in the Spirit. He was manifest in the flesh—that is how the world saw Him; but He was justified or vindicated in the Spirit in His resurrection. There were times when His glory broke out down here; there were revelations and expressions and witnesses of who He really was. There were angels at His virgin birth. His glory was seen at His baptism, at His transfiguration, and at the time of His arrest. The things that occurred at the time of His crucifixion caused the watching centurion to say, “Truly this was the Son of God” (see Matt. 27:54). But it was when He came back from the dead that we see Him now justified. He was manifest in the flesh, but justified in the Spirit: “sown a natural body; raised a spiritual body” (see 1 Cor. 15:44). No enemy laid a hand upon Him after He was raised from the dead. He will never be dishonored again.

However, because He came down here and has now returned to the right hand of God, we can be justified. Down here He was delivered up for our offenses—He took our place as a sinner, and now He gives us His place up yonder and we are justified. How wonderful this is!
“Seen of angels”—it doesn’t say that He saw angels; rather, they saw Him. He has gone back to heaven, and now all the created intelligences of heaven worship Him because He wrought redemption for mankind. Little man down here hasn’t caught on yet, but the song that will be sung throughout eternity is the song of redemption.
“Preached unto the Gentiles [the nations]”—this is still happening today.

“Believed on in the world.” Many today are trusting Him as their Savior.

“Received up into glory.” Today Christ is at God’s right hand. At this very moment, my friend, He is there. Have you talked to Him today? Have you told Him that you love Him, and have you thanked Him for all He has done? How wonderful He is!"
McGee, J. V. (1997, c1981). Thru the Bible commentary. Based on the Thru the Bible radio program. (electronic ed.) (5:445-446). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

"...[T]he manner...of delivery and sharing is important....Spouting long lists of scripture has nil effect on me"
You are a false teacher, denying the Lordship of Jesus Christ (2 Jn 10). You may not accept good doctrine, but the reader must know the word of God (1 Ti 4:16).

Status
Not open for further replies.