Hell

clefty

Posting a youtube video isn't going to make me (or anyone, for that matter) watch it...

Would you like to instead provide a brief summary of it?

That is a pity you dont study or berea everything...test all things...

That demon concludes 1 Sam 28:19 “Moreover the Lord will also deliver Israel with you into the hand of the Philistines. And tomorrow you and your sons will be with me...”

So let’s pretend that popular folktale He re-told is actually a documentary:

So Samuel was faithful and obedient and thus worthy to be in Abraham’s Bosom motel yes?

Where as Saul was already outcast rejected and doomed to a tongue scorching yes?

So “with me” in the above text would be where?

way 2 go

That demon concludes 1 Sam 28:19 “Moreover the Lord will also deliver Israel with you into the hand of the Philistines. And tomorrow you and your sons will be with me...”

So Samuel was faithful and obedient and thus worthy to be in Abraham’s Bosom motel yes?

Where as Saul was already outcast rejected and doomed to a tongue scorching yes?

where the richman is :duh:

Luk 16:24 And he called out, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame.'

clefty

where the richman is :duh:

Luk 16:24 And he called out, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame.'

So Samual is with the rich man?

Odd he seems annoyed with being called up...would think he would be grateful and ask for water...

Believing apparitions means Yahushua lied when He said Lazarus was dead because Lazarus was actually at Abraham’s Bosom motel...

Add to the word to your own destruction...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I dont read the Bible that the donkey spoke on its own...but received a Spirit to do so...

Then the Lord opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, “What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?” - Numbers 22:28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers22:28&version=NKJV

I don't see any spirits being received, only a donkey having it's mouth opened (in other words, it was given the ability to speak).

just like I dont read the Bible that Samual

It's "SamuEL," not "Samual".

dead under His care was still summoned by a witch...

That sentence made no sense whatsoever.

You want to add your thinking to it that’s on you...

You presume to know my heart?

I have faith in what is actually written...

No you don't. That's the point of my posts.

I'm trying to correct your preconceived notions of what scripture says with ACTUAL SCRIPTURE.

dead know nothing...

Solomon was writing about something else. But you wouldn't know that because you don't have a proper understanding of what he wrote.

Saul perceived something that was not actual but impersonated...

The passage clearly states that Samuel was brought up from the ground.

Note how Saul asked what the witch “what did you see?”

I noted that.

I ALSO noted, that it then says:

And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground and bowed down. - 1 Samuel 28:14b http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Samuel28:14&version=NKJV

He didnt see it himself...

The verse just above shows that to be false.

she described what she SAW...

And then Saul perceived that it was Samuel.

AND SAMUEL said....

So he said to her, “What is his form?” And she said, “An old man is coming up, and he is covered with a mantle.” And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground and bowed down.Now Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” And Saul answered, “I am deeply distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God has departed from me and does not answer me anymore, neither by prophets nor by dreams. Therefore I have called you, that you may reveal to me what I should do.” - 1 Samuel 28:14-15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Samuel28:14-15&version=NKJV

Why do you deny what is plainly written?

Saul assumed it was Samual...

No, not "assumed."

"Perceived."

Strong's h3045

- Lexical: יָדַע
- Transliteration: yada
- Part of Speech: Verb
- Phonetic Spelling: yaw-dah'
- Definition: know.
- Origin: A primitive root; to know (properly, to ascertain by seeing); used in a great variety of senses, figuratively, literally, euphemistically and inferentially (including observation, care, recognition; and causatively, instruction, designation, punishment, etc.) (as follow).
- Usage: acknowledge, acquaintance(-ted with), advise, answer, appoint, assuredly, be aware, (un-)awares, can(-not), certainly, comprehend, consider, X could they, cunning, declare, be diligent, (can, cause to) discern, discover, endued with, familiar friend, famous, feel, can have, be (ig-)norant, instruct, kinsfolk, kinsman, (cause to let, make) know, (come to give, have, take) knowledge, have (knowledge), (be, make, make to be, make self) known, + be learned, + lie by man, mark, perceive, privy to, X prognosticator, regard, have respect, skilful, shew, can (man of) skill, be sure, of a surety, teach, (can) tell, understand, have (understanding), X will be, wist, wit, wot.
- Translated as (count):
Spoiler
Know (88), I know (42), knows (32), do known (25), you shall know (24), do know (23), that they shall know (21), do knew (18), do you know (17), knew (16), shall know (16), to know (16), and Know (15), and shall know (12), that you shall know (12), you know (12), you may know (12), And knew (11), do knows (11), do they know (9), do I knew (8), do they knew (8), Know you (8), known (8), - (7), and they shall know (7), do I know (7), have known (7), may know (7), that I may know (7), that we may know (7), and may know (6), he knows (6), And perceived (5), And you shall know (5), I knew (5), that knew (5), We know (5), certainly (4), do he knows (4), do let know (4), is known (4), then shall they know (4), acknowledge (3), and known (3), And shall be known (3), do knowledge (3), do we know (3), do you knew (3), does know (3), he knew (3), make known (3), shall be known (3), shall I know (3), that may know (3), that you may know (3), to make atonement (3), a cunning (2), and declare (2), and he shall know (2), and I know (2), and my acquaintance (2), and they knew (2), and to know (2), and Understand (2), be known (2), can skill (2), can tell (2), cause them to know (2), could (2), do have (2), endued (2), for certain (2), I do know (2), I perceive (2), knowing (2), knowledge (2), make me to know (2), might know (2), show (2), show me (2), showed (2), teach (2), that I knew (2), that know (2), that they may know (2), then shall I know (2), Then shall you know (2), they knew (2), they may know (2), they might know (2), to find (2), to learn (2), to understand (2), you and you shall know (2), you that know (2), acknowledge him (1), acquainted (1), advise (1), am sure (1), among those who know (1), and acknowledge (1), and answer (1), and be sure (1), and cunning (1), And he knew (1), and he knows (1), and he perceived (1), and he will show (1), and his kinsfolk (1), and I have appointed (1), and I know you (1), and I make known (1), and I perceived (1), and I will be known (1), and I will make myself known (1), and it shall be known (1), and knows (1), and let them know (1), and made myself known (1), and mark (1), and me knew (1), and my familiar friends (1), and shall come (1), and shall show (1), and show (1), and such as taught (1), and take knowledge (1), and they may know (1), and Thus shall they know (1), and understood (1), And was known (1), and we will show (1), and will show (1), and with them he taught (1), and you shall also consider (1), Are you well (1), as you know (1), at the time He knows (1), be it known (1), be sure (1), But know (1), but know you (1), but teach (1), but they shall know (1), by man (1), can I discern (1), can know (1), can you know (1), cause me to know (1), cause them to discern (1), certainly know you (1), come to his knowledge (1), comes to knowledge (1), comprehend (1), consider (1), considers (1), could we know (1), cunning (1), declare (1), declared (1), did know (1), discerneth (1), do and I knew (1), do and knows (1), do aware (1), do be known (1), do certainly know (1), do considers (1), do discern (1), do feel (1), do for they consider (1), do For they know (1), do had known (1), do I felt (1), do I understood (1), do I was aware (1), do is not learned (1), do knowing (1), do known them (1), do known you (1), do read (1), do showed to (1), do tell (1), do that I knew (1), do that I know (1), do that you know (1), do then we shall know (1), do They have (1), do they know me (1), do they who know (1), do we knew (1), do when you perceive (1), do whom they knew (1), do will (1), do yet he knew (1), do yet he knows (1), do you or if you know (1), even that they may know (1), for a certain (1), for a certainty (1), for if I knew (1), for they perceived (1), for you to know (1), had knowledge (1), had known (1), has given me knowledge (1), has made known (1), has shown (1), has taught (1), have I known (1), have I made known (1), have let me know (1), have they showed (1), he has known (1), he knew her (1), He made known (1), he might make you know (1), he perceived (1), he who has (1), I acknowledge (1), I did reveal (1), I have known (1), I have made known (1), I knew you (1), I know him (1), I know well (1), I know you (1), I made myself known (1), I may know (1), I perceived (1), I was instructed (1), I was sure (1), I will cause them to know (1), I will know (1), I will make known (1), I will make you know (1), I would know (1), if it be known (1), if you have (1), in any way (1), is made known (1), is privy to (1), it was known (1), knows her (1), let him be known (1), let it be known (1), let us know (1), made himself known (1), made known (1), Mark (1), may be known (1), my acquaintance (1), My acquaintances (1), nor have (1), now go to I will tell (1), Now therefore know (1), of them know (1), on to know (1), one having knowledge (1), one that is learned (1), or know you (1), perceive (1), perceived (1), prognosticators (1), regards (1), shall feel (1), shall have knowledge (1), shall it be known (1), shall we know (1), shall you know (1), should teach (1), skillful (1), so shall know (1), So shall you know (1), So will I make (1), such as are skillful (1), Teach us (1), tell (1), Tell us (1), tells (1), that can skill (1), that do know (1), that had (1), that had knowledge (1), that has known (1), that he shall know (1), that I know (1), that I should know (1), that it is known (1), that knows (1), that let them know (1), that shall know (1), that they should make them known (1), that they understood (1), that understood (1), that yet shall know (1), that you may make known (1), that you might know (1), that you shall mark (1), that You take knowledge (1), the knowledge (1), Then I knew (1), then knew (1), Then shall we know (1), Then you shall know (1), then you shall understand (1), thereby shall I know (1), therefore consider (1), therefore know (1), They know (1), they who had been of his acquaintance (1), they who know (1), they who know you (1), though he knew (1), to be known (1), to know whether (1), To make you know (1), to men of ability (1), to my acquaintances (1), to those who know You (1), us any that knows (1), was discovered (1), was famous (1), We acknowledge (1), we perceive (1), were declared (1), When is known (1), who He might know (1), will be remembered (1), will I make known (1), will make myself known (1), will show me (1), will show you (1), With the knowledge (1), you and to know (1), you assuredly (1), you can tell (1), you for certain (1), you have declared (1), you have known (1), you may perceive (1), you might know (1), You shall make me to know (1), you shall show (1), you that have knowledge (1), you to know (1), You will know (1).

and the writer kept the story in that narration style...

This is conjecture, and unverifiable.

The passage clearly states that Samuel was the one speaking in verse 15.

just as Balaam spoke to the donkey thinking it was the donkey speaking...

The donkey WAS speaking.

It clearly says that the Lord gave the donkey the ability to talk.

did not speak to the spirit...

Right, because the donkey was the one speaking, and Balaam couldn't see why the donkey wasn't moving.

Exactly like the verse says.

talking to the dead? Idolatry sorcery all abominations...BECAUSE THEY ARE FALSE...

I asked you to point out (in the text) where such occurred.

Not give examples of such actions.

Moses didn’t write on the afterlife... even the sadduccees didnt believe in resurrection AS IT WAS NOT WRITTEN ON BY MOSES

I didn't say he did.

Nor is it what was said. Read it more carefully, if that's even possible for you:

Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’ ” - Luke 16:29-31 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke16:29-31&version=NKJV

All witches were to be killed as they were abominations..Saul knew where one existed still...

And? what's your point?

He was running from Jezebel as he perceived she was to kill him...

I asked for the book, chapter, and verse. Are you able to give that to me?

Wow really? So He uses witches now?

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. - Romans 8:28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans8:28&version=NKJV

Does that explain why so many who profess Him still follow evil ways?

:AMR:

what is plain is that Saul actually did NOT even see Samual but perceived what the witch saw as Samual...

Wrong. Scripture couldn't be any clearer:

... And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground and bowed down.Now Samuel said to Saul, ... - 1 Samuel 28:14-15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Samuel28:14-15&version=NKJV

then why are you going on and on about Samaul being taken from Abraham’s bosom...not just woken up...but raised up from Abraham’s bosom...

Where was Abraham’s Bosom?

Abraham’s Bosom was located “down below” the heavens in the depths of the earth. Jesus referred to it as the “heart of the earth” (Matthew 12:40) and it was the abode of the righteous dead prior to Jesus’ resurrection. Jesus also referred to this place as “paradise,” when He promised the thief on the cross next to Him that he would be with Him that same day, in paradise. (Luke 23:43)

https://reasonsforhopejesus.com/old-testament-abrahams-bosom/

so it was an imposter by a demon...ok thanks...my point...

How in the world do you come to THAT conclusion!?

IT WAS SAMUEL, just like scripture says it was! Not some demon imposter.

I said that the witch didn't do anything, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't Samuel...

Witch was surprised she saw anything as normally nothing happens and she pretends...

I believe that's exactly what I said...

certainly surprised she may possibly have power over those not only burning with scorched tongues but those in Abraham’s bosom motel...she probably thought those were beyond her control...

This is conjecture, and not an actual argument.

The witch was surprised to see Samuel.

This fact is in NO WAY evidence that it was not Samuel.

because it’s a popular folk tale used for teaching forgiveness and not a teaching on the state of the dead

So you admit to mocking God's word, then?

Because that's exactly what you just did.

LOL...if the good dead go to Abraham’s Bosom motel then Abraham must know who checks out to return to the surface having been summoned by a witch...and OK’d it...

:blabla:

you mean the parts confirming we are sovereign citizens of Israel? Living as He did? Loving as He did?

Please provide references

wow really...Eph 2:19 and well children know we are to live more like Him and love as He loved us...look that up yourself again...

Ephesians 2:19 has nothing to do with Israel, but rather with the household of God.

Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, - Ephesians 2:19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians2:19&version=NKJV

Also, it says nothing about being "sovereign citizens."

dead know nothing...

Has nothing to do with this.

His friend was asleep...DEAD...not checked into Abraham’s Bosom motel...

Abraham's Bosom is not a motel.

Quit calling it that.

Do what they teach from Moses seat...not what they do...Matt 23:3

And yes they DO NOT believe they are to do that...some so MAD they think it dont apply to them...raptured themselves from obligations or accountability or responsibilities...squatters in the divided kingdom

Which has nothing to do with what I said.

that jewish false witness that He changed the customs Moses delivered...

Are you actually calling Jesus a false witness

LOL...you are so twisted you dont know which way is UP...His way...

I asked you a question, I expect an answer.

Yes or no: Did you call Jesus a "false witness." Or did you make a typo and forget to name another person to call a false witness?

Actually you are calling Him a liar because He said His friend Lazarus was asleep...dead...but you insist he was in Abraham’s Bosom

He was BOTH dead AND in Abraham's Bosom.

The two are NOT mutually exclusive.

Death is not a place. It's a state of being.

Abraham's Bosom is not a state of being, it's a place.

Enough with the "motel" mockery.

So He lied...

No, He didn't.

Just comparing what you post and what is written...thanks...

You should do what I said.

You might learn something.

And MENE MENE TEKEL...

:blabla:

Wasn’t posted just for you...wasnt even addressed to you...feel free to reject it too...

Not the point.

If you're going to post a YouTube video, provide a brief summary of the video, that way it shows that you have some understanding of what's being said, and it allows people to continue the discussion without having to watch the video, which takes more time than just reading a summary.

In other words:

Posting a YouTube video doesn't excuse you from explaining your beliefs.

but others might see that Saul was abandoned by Yah...Samual knew that...why would he even address Saul leaving Abraham’s Bosom
when he didnt speak to him while alive?

What are you talking about? You mean before Samuel died? Or after?

:AMR:

You really do cling desperately to man’s traditions and the lie “you shall not surely die”...

https://www.truthaboutdeath.com/q-and-a/id/1607/how-did-saul-speak-to-samuel-at-endor

Care to provide an excerpt from that site that makes your point?

I don't have time to go reading through some website.

You claim to know my daily life?

Presumptuous.

Incorrect.

SAMUEL is the one speaking.

There are no demons in 1 Samuel 28.

In Sheol, the place of the dead.

Also called Hades, Hell, the Grave...

Abraham's Bosom was a separate compartment in Sheol. The link I provided above goes into more detail.

Abraham's Bosom is also referred to indirectly as a city of refuge.

No. Samuel is now in Heaven, and the rich man is still in Hell, Hades.

Prior to Christ's three days in the grave, however, Samuel was in Abraham's Bosom, a compartment of Hell, separated from the rest of hell by "a great gulf.

Odd he seems annoyed with being called up...

I would be too if I was brought back from the dead...

would think he would be grateful and ask for water...

Why?

Believing apparitions means Yahushua lied when He said Lazarus was dead because Lazarus was actually at Abraham’s Bosom motel...

I'm not following your logic here...

Please explain.

Huh?

way 2 go

you asked where is Saul

Saul is where the richman is :duh:

luke16:22 says Lazarus died & went to be with Abraham & I believe it you deny it.

Luk 16:22 The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried,

you take away from The Word to your own destruction when you deny what is written