ECT Heb 9 vs the "club"

DAN P

You don't need to prove that to me. You are complete in Christ, whether I accept you or not.

My point was more of those kinds of posts, and less of the mockery.

Even now some new person has just begun posting who might benefit from content rich answers to IP, or anyone else for that matter.

And believe me, STP, at this point I shake the dust off my feet at most within your group on here for their continued hypocrisy and projection of their bigotry into my words and or those of anyone who does not subscribe to their stupidity.

The last thing you need is to allow yourself needing to prove anything to me.

You have Christ; He is more than sufficient.

Hi and let me know when you are going to SHAKE off the DUST from your shoes as I am very ALLERGIC to DUST and will need to use a mask to protect my self !!

dan p

Interplanner

Danoh's antagonism and insults are not what I call content-rich. When he tries to explain the bible he plasters everything with 'said doctrine' or 'said person' or many other compoundings and complications.

Danoh

Hi and let me know when you are going to SHAKE off the DUST from your shoes as I am very ALLERGIC to DUST and will need to use a mask to protect my self !!

dan p

Yo, DP - Brock used to publish an often very informative newsletter: what ever became of it after his homegoing?

Are back issues available?

Danoh

Danoh's antagonism and insults are not what I call content-rich. When he tries to explain the bible he plasters everything with 'said doctrine' or 'said person' or many other compoundings and complications.

So says the guy who begins his every OP with antagonism and insults towards anyone who studies the Scripture from the Dispensational Principle.

You continually set off antagonism towards you for both your ignorance and your double-standard.

If you actually had any wisdom to speak of, you would have realized long ago that your fool approach in presenting your supposed case, is anything but how actual debate is conducted.

Right Divider

Body part
I guess you've forgot the other side of this: beside. You don't lead sheep beside water when you want them to drink it. That's why it is past or beyond. It supports the toxic rendering. He is the good shepherd and he gets them to good water.
So the wrong Hebrew word was used in the Bible and we need IP to help us magically fix it. :dizzy:

SaulToPaul 2

Hebrews 10
36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

vs

Eph 3
6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

You love Hebrews, but do not believe it.

IP needs to take us off ignore long enough to explain some of these things to us.

musterion

So says the guy who begins his every OP with antagonism and insults towards anyone who studies the Scripture from the Dispensational Principle.

You continually set off antagonism towards you for both your ignorance and your double-standard.

If you actually had any wisdom to speak of, you would have realized long ago that your fool approach in presenting your supposed case, is anything but how actual debate is conducted.

You forgot "bro."

DAN P

Yo, DP - Brock used to publish an often very informative newsletter: what ever became of it after his homegoing?

Are back issues available?

Hi and his wife , does not have the experience to continue his journal , but can reprint all Roberts booklets !!

dan p

Interplanner

Is Psalm 23 about raising literal sheep in a literal desert? :nono:

You have to start with the tangible, but obvious there are not 4 foot mammals in Christian fellowship, are there? Maybe where you worship?

time now for an intelligent question, RD, to make up for such nonsense.

"Beside" = past, away from, beyond because of danger.

Right Divider

Body part
You have to start with the tangible, but obvious there are not 4 foot mammals in Christian fellowship, are there? Maybe where you worship?

time now for an intelligent question, RD, to make up for such nonsense.

"Beside" = past, away from, beyond because of danger.
You're a HOOT!

The STILL waters are God's peace for Israel's sheep.

It's amazing that you cannot understand even the simplest things.

The LORD is their shepherd making them lie down in GREEN pastures (not BROWN).

The STILL (PEACEFUL) waters is a symbol of PEACE and SAFETY when the LORD delivers THEM from their ENEMIES.

Luke 1:68-72 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:68) Blessed [be] the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, (1:69) And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; (1:70) As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: (1:71) That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; (1:72) To perform the mercy [promised] to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

Get with the program of the Bible instead of fighting against it.

Interplanner

You're a HOOT!

The STILL waters are God's peace for Israel's sheep.

It's amazing that you cannot understand even the simplest things.

The LORD is their shepherd making them lie down in GREEN pastures (not BROWN).

The STILL (PEACEFUL) waters is a symbol of PEACE and SAFETY when the LORD delivers THEM from their ENEMIES.

Luke 1:68-72 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:68) Blessed [be] the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, (1:69) And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; (1:70) As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: (1:71) That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; (1:72) To perform the mercy [promised] to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

Get with the program of the Bible instead of fighting against it.

The believers were delivered from the Judaizers and zealots who hated them. Learn 1st century history. There was a postponement of the Roman attack and Chrisians left. Then the zealots imploded during the resumed conflict.

None of the other material there in Luke goes your direction, pal. Find any passage you want in the NT on the same topic, and it is true in Christ. He is the fulfillment of promises, he is the covenant, he is what the fathers were looking for.

Beside means to go past, or (passive) to be led past. That's why the shepherd is good. It is a great picture, known all over the sheep raising world, except by experts on the internet.

Right Divider

Body part
The believers were delivered from the Judaizers and zealots who hated them. Learn 1st century history. There was a postponement of the Roman attack and Chrisians left. Then the zealots imploded during the resumed conflict.

None of the other material there in Luke goes your direction, pal. Find any passage you want in the NT on the same topic, and it is true in Christ. He is the fulfillment of promises, he is the covenant, he is what the fathers were looking for.

Beside means to go past, or (passive) to be led past. That's why the shepherd is good. It is a great picture, known all over the sheep raising world, except by experts on the internet.
So, no matter what, you're going to stick with this idiotic idea that even though EVERY translation of EVERY Bible in EVERY case the word mnuwchah is used and is ALWAYS without fail translated as PEACEFUL or RESTFUL, etc. YOUR TOXIC "translation" is the correct one.

Interplanner

So, no matter what, you're going to stick with this idiotic idea that even though EVERY translation of EVERY Bible in EVERY case the word mnuwchah is used and is ALWAYS without fail translated as PEACEFUL or RESTFUL, etc. YOUR TOXIC "translation" is the correct one.

Yours puts it in the category of sunday school unreality. The "right" harmless words But none of the grit and bite of real Hebrew.

Of course, the whole reason we are talking about it is that you are stuck with the unreality of the NT background that is unreal. Israel had nothing to fear from the Romans, cf Caiaphas. They had everything to fear from the revolt. Therefore, who qualifies in Lk 2 as 'our enemies'? Why would an early Christian song be so excited to say that the things promised in the covenant were going to be delivered, and were, without the dread of the total destruction to be caused by the zealots and their war for the covenant. All the things received in Christ were unshakeable and fireproof. Israel lost everything. Just like Dan 9 says would happen.

...with the scriptures, huh?

(It is peaceful to avoid toxic water...sickness...death...digestive irritation...)