Happy Birthday Andyc

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
andycained believes this, you deceiver-ette:

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-him

And your assertion that he is saved, testifies that you also believe the above, including his statements/"argument," that one must "turn fron their sins...stop sinning," in order to be saved.

Thus, you, like him, pervert the gospel of Christ, and I, as charged, have marked/exposed/identified you as such, as a wolf-ette, in sheep-ette's clothing.

Wolf-ette.
john w[olfaganda] if we do not understand the doctrines perfectly we cannot be saved.

Your testimony should be that you turned to Christ and He dealt with your sins, not that you still walk in them.

Where is the new man? when did you rise to walk in newness of life? where is the imparted divine nature.....john w[olfman] has no answer

john w

Hall of Fame
john w[olfaganda] if we do not understand the doctrines perfectly we cannot be saved.

Your testimony should be that you turned to Christ and He dealt with your sins, not that you still walk in them.

Where is the new man? when did you rise to walk in newness of life? where is the imparted divine nature.....john w[olfman] has no answer

"Where is the new man? when did you rise to walk in newness of life"-you

Translated:She is again on record, as asserting, to be saved,one must:

-perform works
-we must stop sinning, turn from our evil deeds

Pervert.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Continue in

as in shall we continue that grace may abound...God forbid.

Like we believe the facts of 1. Cor:15 but no change is wrought in us

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
"Where is the new man? when did you rise to walk in newness of life"-you

-perform works

Pervert.

I can continue in sin so that grace may abound ...john w pound

I have never become a new creature in Christ, the old has not passed away the new has not come .......John w ezra's testimony

john w

Hall of Fame

I have never become a new creature in Christ, the old has not passed away the new has not come .......John w ezra's testimony

On record again-she asserts that "what you do....turning from sin....turning from our evil deeds....we must stop sinning..." in order to receive salvation.

Pervert-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame

-perform works

Vile wolf-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame
"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain

Toppo Gigio: I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!andycain is right!!!

She will not disavow the above.

Vile perverter-ette.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
On record again-she asserts that "what you do....turning from sin....turning from our evil deeds....we must stop sinning..." in order to receive salvation.

Pervert-ette.

We walk in the Spirit and fulfil not the lusts of the flesh...newness of life...unless we believed in vain 1.Cor:15:1

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

-perform works

Vile wolf-ette.

I can talk the talk ....ezra w

I have not yet become new creature in Christ, old things have not passed away all things have not yet become new...... john w[olfman]

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Paul shewed first unto them of Damascus and at Jerusalem and throughout all the coasts of Judea and then to the Gentiles that they should repent and turn to God and do works meet for repentance. Acts 26.

Paul was a perverter of the gospel....john w[olfman]

john w

Hall of Fame
"I saw every evidence in Andy's posts that he was a new creature in Christ Jesus, no longer drunken with new wine or strong drink which is debauchery but a man filled with the Holy Spirit.If we cannot recognise the testimony of fellow christians then there must be a question mark over our own salvation."-TL

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure having this seal that the Lord knoweth them that are His and let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 2. Tim:19

...flee also youthful lusts.

Paul the wicked perverter of the gospel....john w[olfman]

john w

Hall of Fame
We walk in the Spirit and fulfil not the lusts of the flesh...newness of life...unless we believed in vain 1.Cor:15:1

She asserts that she never walks after the lusts of the flush, and not walking after the lusts of the flush saves us, as she flips the bird at the cross, and the resurrection, as she is her own savior-ette.

Pervert.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul shewed first unto them of Damascus and at Jerusalem and throughout all the coasts of Judea and then to the Gentiles that they should repent and turn to God and do works meet for repentance. Acts 26.

Paul was a perverter of the gospel....john w[olfman]

You: Paul meant "turning from your sins" is repentance in Acts 26. You little devil-no, he did not. You made that up.

You: Judas turned from his sins, when he "repented."

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not negotiate with wolves...John W I am...

“If a person renounces their faith in Christ and turns from God, then there will be no more fruit manifested because the Spirit will leave.” -andyc

Ironically, andy's statement is proof of the lack of fruit, and no indwelling.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
She asserts that she never walks after the lusts of the flush, and not walking after the lusts of the flush saves us, as she flips the bird at the cross, and the resurrection, as she is her own savior-ette.

Peervert.

Nah ah slower

First we are saved, first we become new creatures in Christ, old things have passed away lo [look] the new has come.

Then Paul says we walk in the Spirit and fulfil not the lusts of the flesh.

You say we get saved ...and nothing happens.

Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart iniquity

john w

Hall of Fame
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure having this seal that the Lord knoweth them that are His and let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 2. Tim:19

...flee also youthful lusts.

Paul the wicked perverter of the gospel....john w[olfman]

I corrected to your version:

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure having this seal that the Lord knoweth them that are His and let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity to be saved. 2. Tim:19

Very "subtil"-your father taught you well, way back in Genesis 3 KJV.