Happy Birthday Andyc

john w

Hall of Fame
This is all your wolfaganda

A person can only be saved by having a perfect understanding of doctrine and not because Christ dwells in them.......Pope John w

You made that up. And, according to you, wolfie, this "imperfect understanding" is OK:

"We have turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain and you, on record

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
A Calvinist is not saved because they believe in assurance, Andy is not saved because he doesn't believe in assurance....Pope john w

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You made that up. And, according to you, wolfie, this "imperfect understanding" is OK:

"We have turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain and you, on record
You have me on record we turn to Christ and He saves us from our sins

The only way to counter imperfect understanding is by patiently preaching truth...not by MULTIPLYING wolfaganda by insisting salvation depends upon perfect knowledge.

john w

Hall of Fame
A Calvinist is not saved because they believe in assurance, Andy is not saved because he doesn't believe in assurance....Pope john w

Romans 4:5 KJV
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness

vs. you, and andycain:

“How can you submit to the righteousness of God without repenting?If I do not change my sinful ways, I haven't submitted to God's righteousness….Notice that the gentiles Paul preached to, had to turn from sin in order to be forgiven?... When we turn from our self-ruled life and turn to Jesus in faith, we are saved….What these guys are saying is that we are saved through believing only….Knowledge doesn't save you, faith that is initiated by turning from sin does…..Repentance in salvation is an initial turning from sin….If a person repents of their sin, then this is the proof that their faith was genuine…And if we genuinely do believe, we will repent (turn from sin)….. Repentance is simply to turn from sin.. Repent means to change/turn, and we have to turn from darkness, sin…We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation.. What will he think of people who refused to repent and turn from sin,…?... So you do believe it is necessary to repent (change/turn from sin)? … then we have repented by turning to him. If we turn to him, we are automatically turning from our self (sin, repenting)…. So you do believe it is necessary to repent (change/turn from sin)? … Repentance means to turn from sin, …,. but you continue to insist that repentance (desire to change) is not a necessary component of salvation…. Do you believe we must repent of making sin our trade, in order to receive salvation?Or do you think we can continue sinning unashamedly?... We are repenting of our sin nature, as well as asking for forgiveness of sins previously committed…."-andyc

"Andy is not saved because he doesn't believe in assurance.."-you

Correct.

vs.

you: The Lord Jesus Christ did not take care of the sin/sins issue 2000+ years ago, as you can "lose your salvation."

Dig this, wolf lady: if you deny the eternal security of the believer, as you and andycain do,you are clueless as to what happened 2000+ years ago.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I had that disagreement with brother Andy, it is a stream of doctrine within the church which I wish was not there.

Here is your wolfaganda

A person is not saved when they call upon the Lord Jesus but only if they have perfect understanding of doctrine.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There is not a single poster who believes in works based salvation or that salvation can be lost who does not reject predestination and election...go check, they reject those doctrines and so they have no assurance apart from works.

You also fight against Clavinist who believe those doctrines

john w

Hall of Fame
I had that disagreement with brother Andy, it is a stream of doctrine within the church which I wish was not there.

Here is your wolfaganda

A person is not saved when they call upon the Lord Jesus but only if they have perfect understanding of doctrine.

Nope-you say that bel-andy is saved, and agree with this, wolf "lady:"

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain and you, on record

john w

Hall of Fame
There is not a single poster who believes in works based salvation or that salvation can be lost who does not reject predestination and election...go check, they reject those doctrines and so they have no assurance apart from works.

You also fight against Clavinist who believe those doctrines

I fight against Clavinism "cuz" they, like you, on record, assert:

"I know I'm saved, cuz my lifestyle tells me so," not from the book's testimony, wicked "lady."

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain and you, on record

john w

Hall of Fame
You have me on record we turn to Christ and He saves us from our sins

The only way to counter imperfect understanding is by patiently preaching truth...not by MULTIPLYING wolfaganda by insisting salvation depends upon perfect knowledge.

"I saw every evidence in Andy's posts that he was a new creature in Christ Jesus.."-you

Wolf "lady," perverting the gospel of Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
If Christ dealt with the sin question then we ought not to be walking in it still.

There it is folks-on record. This wolf-ette either asserts that:

1.The sin/sins issue was not dealt with completely 2000+ years ago, by the Saviour, or,

2. She never sins.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you are still walking in your sins it is because you have not come to Christ.

Wickedness, asserting that everyone is lost, and preaching "works salvation."

Go on record, and assert that one is saved by not "walking in your sins," i.e., stop sinning.

Or define "still walking in your sin."

Let's go, wolf-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame
Andy believed on the Lord Jesus Christ

andycained believes this, you deceiver-ette:

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-him

And your assertion that he is saved, testifies that you also believe the above, including his statements/"argument," that one must "turn fron their sins...stop sinning," in order to be saved.

Thus, you, like him, pervert the gospel of Christ, and I, as charged, have marked/exposed/identified you as such, as a wolf-ette, in sheep-ette's clothing.

Wolf-ette.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I fight against Clavinism "cuz" they, like you, on record, assert:
You fight against Clavinism because you are full of horse shine
"I know I'm saved, cuz my lifestyle tells me so," not from the book's testimony, wicked "lady."
I know I am saved because my experience agrees with the written testimony....twerp
I came to Christ and He washed my sins away...you still walk in yours so plainly you have not come to Christ yet.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
"I saw every evidence in Andy's posts that he was a new creature in Christ Jesus.."-you
This is Andy's testimony...I have never seen it from you, looks to me like the old man is alive and kicking

I came to Christ and He washe away my sins...you still walk in yours

Wolf "lady," perverting the gospel of Christ.

john w[olf shine]

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There it is folks-on record. This wolf-ette either asserts that:

1.The sin/sins issue was not dealt with completely 2000+ years ago, by the Saviour, or,

2. She never sins.

If Christ dealt with your sins how comes we still witness you walking in them...the old Adam is alive and well in you.

I walk in the Spirit and do not fulfil the lusts of the flesh....I will never be perfect in this life, but I haven't turned back to wallow as you have.

You heard about how Jesus died for sins but you haven't been to Him yet for Him to deal with yours, you still walk in them.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Wickedness, asserting that everyone is lost, and preaching "works salvation."

Go on record, and assert that one is saved by not "walking in your sins," i.e., stop sinning.

Or define "still walking in your sin."

Let's go, wolf-ette.
You are either walking in the Spirit or you are fulfilling the lust of the flesh...you are not walking in the Spirit.