Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hagee has fallen into the trap of the devil. Because he claims that Jews do not need salvation thru the gospel

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Watching the back and forth between Meshak and everyone else drives home the fact that most Christians do not like to be disturbed by Jesus.

So....you think Meeshy represents the Lord Jesus?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Our Atheist friends love to see our unkind comments.

Ungodly "saved" Christians need to be exposed, friend.

You see, ungodly "saved" Christians are the majority in the world, especially in this site.

Jesus is not ungodly.

Please don't enable misrepresentation of Jesus. It is not true Christianity.

Jamie Gigliotti

Ungodly "saved" Christians need to be exposed, friend.

You see, ungodly "saved" Christians are the majority in the world, especially in this site.

Jesus is not ungodly.

Please don't enable misrepresentation of Jesus. It is not true Christianity.

I singled no one out.
I'm not against confronting evil. We are to speak the truth in love. Love is patient, love is kind. There is a way to confront without coming off as self righteous, or a hypocrite.
Jesus warned against calling people fools in self righteous judgement.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I singled no one out.
I'm not against confronting evil. We are to speak the truth in love. Love is patient, love is kind. There is a way to confront without coming off as self righteous, or a hypocrite.
Jesus warned against calling people fools in self righteous judgement.

So? Your comment sure was enabling the ungodly behavior. You seem to trying keep the silence the naysayer of ungodly behavior.

the world need to know it is not true Christian thing to do.

nikolai_42

Two Christian preachers with huge followings in the US claim the date of the last of four 'blood moons' over the past 18 months, due to occur on September 28, and following a papal visit to the US, will signal the second coming of Jesus Christ. At the same time, the world as we know it will be destroyed by major earthquakes amid heightened tensions in the Middle East and the possibility of a third world war.

The two evangelists have been accused of peddling the false warnings in order to cash in on books they have penned about their predictions - one of which was turned into a movie. The pair claim Armageddon will occur at the conclusion of the ongoing 'tetrad' of blood moons, which began on April 15 last year, followed by another red-coloured lunar eclipse on October 8 last year, and a third on April 4 this year. The fourth in the series of blood moons, which have six full moons in between, is set to happen on September 28.​

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...destroying-earthquakes-prophets-warn-USA-pope

Maybe I'm missing something (or someone has already brought this up mid-thread and I simply haven't read it) but when has this ever been about a single date? I'm going on memory, but as I recall, the blood moons sometimes took place AFTER the events that these moons were supposed to signal - and sometimes a year (or even two) after. In fact, in all but one instance (860/1 - where there is a link made with an increase in Muslim persecution of Christians in Egypt in 861) every linked event takes place either EARLY in the Tetrad cycle OR well AFTER the cycle has finished.

So at the very least, any prophetic value the Blood Moons have is simply to identify a general 2-4 year window where a significant event may (have) happen(ed).

So for Hagee to promote the specific day of September 28th seems inconsistent even with the blood moon theory itself.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Two thousand years ago thereabouts, some astrologers from Iran packed up their stuff and went on a long and expensive journey because they saw a sign in the stars. They also brought with them expensive gifts to present. When they arrived in their destination country, they said 'Where is he who is born king of the Jews? We have seen his star in the East and have come to worship him.'
Now if this guy were to sell everything he owns and give the proceeds to those about to be hurt by all these earthquakes (there are plenty of charities doing this work) and act on his supposed belief, then I guess he would earn a little respect and at the same time be seen to be doing something useful, regardless of whether he was right or wrong.
As it is, guess what?

Jamie Gigliotti

So? Your comment sure was enabling the ungodly behavior. You seem to trying keep the silence the naysayer of ungodly behavior.

the world need to know it is not true Christian thing to do.

It's one thing to say this is what God says and another to say you are an idiot.

Jamie Gigliotti

Two Christian preachers with huge followings in the US claim the date of the last of four 'blood moons' over the past 18 months, due to occur on September 28, and following a papal visit to the US, will signal the second coming of Jesus Christ. At the same time, the world as we know it will be destroyed by major earthquakes amid heightened tensions in the Middle East and the possibility of a third world war.

The two evangelists have been accused of peddling the false warnings in order to cash in on books they have penned about their predictions - one of which was turned into a movie. The pair claim Armageddon will occur at the conclusion of the ongoing 'tetrad' of blood moons, which began on April 15 last year, followed by another red-coloured lunar eclipse on October 8 last year, and a third on April 4 this year. The fourth in the series of blood moons, which have six full moons in between, is set to happen on September 28.​

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...destroying-earthquakes-prophets-warn-USA-pope
I think it makes the most sense to follow Jesus's advice. He said there will be signs but no one knows the exact time other than the Father, but be ready so that it does not come upon you like a theif in the night. None of us have any guaranteed time, so why not give Jesus everything we have like every breath is our last.

Last edited:

bybee

Two thousand years ago thereabouts, some astrologers from Iran packed up their stuff and went on a long and expensive journey because they saw a sign in the stars. They also brought with them expensive gifts to present. When they arrived in their destination country, they said 'Where is he who is born king of the Jews? We have seen his star in the East and have come to worship him.'
Now if this guy were to sell everything he owns and give the proceeds to those about to be hurt by all these earthquakes (there are plenty of charities doing this work) and act on his supposed belief, then I guess he would earn a little respect and at the same time be seen to be doing something useful, regardless of whether he was right or wrong.
As it is, guess what?
Yup!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW, Jamie,

My point is that there are too many ungodly behavior is displayed by "saved" Christians.

Aren't you one of those saved Christians? So you are really helping yourself with your comments, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.