Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is from John Hagee's Facebook page:

We are super excited about the 4th blood moon coming this Sunday night...as we go into Monday. Pastor Matt is going to interview Pastor Hagee at 6:30 p.m. CT at Cornerstone. If you aren't in the San Antonio area, please join us online at getv.org or watch through the JHM app.

There will also be a very special program by Pastor Hagee on getv.org at 8:00, 9:00 & 10:00 p.m. CT, "The Revelation of the Four Blood Moons." Our on-screen narrator from the Four Blood Moons Movie, Mr. Joe Pags will be joining us once again for this exclusive special that you simply don't want to miss.
12032088_10153763875512518_1814463578190461553_n.jpg

Wait a minute. During those times on September 27, our time, it will actually already be September 28th in other parts of the world which means all this could happen before his special. So will this happen in our time or theirs? He might should have re thunk this. :think:

Caledvwlch

Wait a minute. During those times on September 27, our time, it will actually already be September 28th in other parts of the world which means all this could happen before his special. So will this happen in our time or theirs? He might should have re thunk this. :think:

Jerusalem time maybe?

HisServant

Whats scary to a christian about either the rapture or Christs return?

The only scary thing for you types is when it never happens... everything you have been taught about your eschatology was one huge scheme to make a ton of money.

And it has worked out greater than Darby or Scofield ever dreamed.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Ah, Hagee. This bloated idiot. I wish these guys had been raptured out in the Eighties.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Two Christian preachers with huge followings in the US claim the date of the last of four 'blood moons' over the past 18 months, due to occur on September 28, and following a papal visit to the US, will signal the second coming of Jesus Christ. At the same time, the world as we know it will be destroyed by major earthquakes amid heightened tensions in the Middle East and the possibility of a third world war.

The two evangelists have been accused of peddling the false warnings in order to cash in on books they have penned about their predictions - one of which was turned into a movie. The pair claim Armageddon will occur at the conclusion of the ongoing 'tetrad' of blood moons, which began on April 15 last year, followed by another red-coloured lunar eclipse on October 8 last year, and a third on April 4 this year. The fourth in the series of blood moons, which have six full moons in between, is set to happen on September 28.​

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...destroying-earthquakes-prophets-warn-USA-pope

Somewhere in John of Patmos's Revelation in the Bible there is either four mythological monsters or four horns or whatever on something. When I was growing up it was accepted by many fellow worshippers that the number was a reference to the Beatles.

The shock of the Beatles on America was seen as a harbinger of the Last Days.

We look up at the clouds and see our own unique representations of animals, etc. Or look at the stars and "draw" our own constellations.

achduke

Hagee irritates me to no end. I despise the way he purposefully pauses when putting on his show, it's the crowd's cue to applause (no matter what he has said).

He was not even the one to discover the four red moons falling on the feast days. As far as I know Mark Blitz was the first to talk about it.

Danoh

Somewhere in John of Patmos's Revelation in the Bible there is either four mythological monsters or four horns or whatever on something. When I was growing up it was accepted by many fellow worshippers that the number was a reference to the Beatles.

The shock of the Beatles on America was seen as a harbinger of the Last Days.

We look up at the clouds and see our own unique representations of animals, etc. Or look at the stars and "draw" our own constellations.

Yeah, sometimes, I'll look up at the moon and see Ralph Cramden...

Oh my goodness that, that was, that was a sign all along - look at the words!

"The HoneyMOONers... with THE STARS... :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The only scary thing for you types is when it never happens... everything you have been taught about your eschatology was one huge scheme to make a ton of money.

And it has worked out greater than Darby or Scofield ever dreamed.

You are a christian that believes that Christ will never return, really?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hagee has a mega church and humongous followers.

It seems not anyone in this site agree with him.

Odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.