Greetings.

The 5 solas

Different cages...same dirty birds/wolf-ette's.
Thank you for the kind welcome, john w!

In response to your harsh statements, judgement and utter ignorance...

Ephesians 1:17
"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better."

john w

Hall of Fame
Take my quotes one at a time, and try to argue them from Holy Scripture, if you can . . .

For example:

Have you ever met a born again Christian who does NOT evidence repentance in his life?

Was God wrong to curse Adam and all mankind with the sentence of death, as a deserved consequence of their sinful actions and unbelief?

Do reprobates repent? Or do they willingly continue in their sins, that will eventually land them in hell?

Tell me exactly what it is you disagree with that you quote from me all the time. Where and how do you actually differ with what I have stated?

Details . . . please . . . or I will simply keep laughing at you . . .

Translation: Spin, and you assert that Christ did not die for our sins...

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-evil "woman" Nang, and you, perverting the gospel of Christ

"Have you ever met a born again Christian who does NOT evidence repentance in his life?"-perverter

A JW, some deluded Catholic/buddhist monk, smoking haseesh, in Tibbet/Buggtussell, Arkansas, can assert that they show "repentance in his/her life." And a health club can evidence "repentance in one's life," can "change" one's life.

And your point is? Save it-it's a rhetorical q, you perverter of the gospel of Christ.

" I will simply keep laughing at you . ."-Nag

And the LORD God will laugh at you, and send you to hell, if you try that "Christ did not die for our sins"(1 Cor. 15:1-4v KJV) jazz on Him, and flip the bird at the Saviour, with this "Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell" perversion.

john w

Hall of Fame

"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better."

Wow! I'm stunned, shuddering....

john w

Hall of Fame
Take my quotes one at a time, and try to argue them from Holy Scripture, if you can . . .

For example:

Have you ever met a born again Christian who does NOT evidence repentance in his life?

Was God wrong to curse Adam and all mankind with the sentence of death, as a deserved consequence of their sinful actions and unbelief?

Do reprobates repent? Or do they willingly continue in their sins, that will eventually land them in hell?

Tell me exactly what it is you disagree with that you quote from me all the time. Where and how do you actually differ with what I have stated?

Details . . . please . . . or I will simply keep laughing at you . . .

"Any person who lives his life wrongly... will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell."-Nag

Ssssssssssssssssss...................

" Or do they willingly continue in their sins, that will eventually land them in hell?"-you

Saint John W: What sins? The Lord Jesus Christ died for all of them.

Nag: No, he did not. You need to "repent," as in "stop sinning," like me!!!!

Perverter.

john w

Hall of Fame

I will defer to another thread. Let in be known, that the great, and humble, Saint John W, has marked/exposed/identitied another wolf-ette-"The 5 solas." Make that "The 666 solas."

The 5 solas

I will defer to another thread. Let in be known, that the great, and humble, Saint John W, has marked/exposed/identitied another wolf-ette-"The 5 solas." Make that "The 666 solas."
I am sorry but you are a whack job.

You have not even read enough to make such a judgement.

However, since you are *the great AND the humble* maybe you can.

lol

Thank you for the entertainment.

It is so interesting. I have been here on the forum for one day and yet I have already started a list of trolls and hobby horse artists to stay away from.
Shame though, sometimes it really is fun to feed the trolls.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am sorry but you are a whack job.

You have not even read enough to make such a judgement.

However, since you are *the great AND the humble* maybe you can.

lol

Thank you for the entertainment.

It is so interesting. I have been here on the forum for one day and yet I have already started a list of trolls and hobby horse artists to stay away from.
Shame though, sometimes it really is fun to feed the trolls.

"you are a whack job."-you

With clout on TOL, in contrast to you. Poor you.

"a list of trolls and hobby horse artists"-you

You forgot to include "and it took me 20 minutes to Google the above tired, overworked cliche."

Weighty. I might have met my match.

Thanks for checking in.

And get saved, you wicked Herod-ette, perverting the gospel of Christ, with your friend Nag Pilate-ette.

Luke 23:12 KJV
And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.

john w

Hall of Fame
Thought you were getting off this thread, son...move along.
My sides are hurting from my laughter.

Be a good little girl, now....Eventually, you will be saying, "hun......." instead of "son." Can you dig it, toots? Good.

"this thread"-newbie

"thread" loosely employed, here.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The lowdown on me....

-female
-born again
-reformed
-baptist by conviction
-amillenialist
-supralapsarian
-canadian

I look forward to reading and participating in these forums. There is always a place in one's life to be challenged and encouraged.

Welcome :wave: