The lowdown on me....

-female
-born again
-reformed
-baptist by conviction
-amillenialist
-supralapsarian
-canadian

I look forward to reading and participating in these forums. There is always a place in one's life to be challenged and encouraged.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The lowdown on me....

-female
-born again
-reformed
-baptist by conviction
-amillenialist
-supralapsarian
-canadian

I look forward to reading and participating in these forums. There is always a place in one's life to be challenged and encouraged.

:thumb:

You and I are going to get along real well!

I am:

Female
Born again
Reformed
Presbyterian who has been Reformed Baptist
A-millennialist
Supralapsarian
US citizen
Glad you are here!

Nang

IMJerusha

I am:

Female
Born again
Reformed
A-millennialist
Supralapsarian
US citizen
Glad you are here!

Nang

Wouldn't you welcome 5 Solas otherwise? :confused:

john w

Hall of Fame

I am:

Female
Born again
Reformed
A-millennialist
Supralapsarian
US citizen
Glad you are here!

Nang

You forgot:

Lost.

No charge.

Christian Liberty

Hello! :wave:

May I ask which out of your list is necessary for the faith?

Female, obviously;)

JK.

I'm male, Reformed Baptist (My church isn't technically Reformed but my pastor is, its close enough though), mostly apathetic towards controverisal eschatology positions but leaning historic premilennial, probably leaning infralapsarian but not strongly opinionated on it, and suspecting that both the infra and supra positions are wrong, and a US citizen by birth (though the only citizenship that counts for anything for me is heavenly citizenship.)

The 5 solas

I am:

Female
Born again
Reformed
A-millennialist
Supralapsarian
US citizen
Glad you are here!

Nang
Nang....sounds like we are sisters! ;) so pleased to meet you!

The 5 solas

Hello! :wave:

May I ask which out of your list is necessary for the faith?
-female....................Not Necessary, but pleased I am and feel blessed God chose to make me one who can claim the title, *weaker vessel*.

-born again.............Is a result, not a prerequisite.

-reformed...............Not necessary for salvation, but it is an epic bonus to be able to have a proper understanding of theology.

-baptist by conviction....Not necessary for salvation, but again, why get this wrong when it is so clear in Scripture.

-amillenialist....again, shouldn't having a good theological understanding be what we all desire as Believers...and, who would ever want to be a Pre-Mill lol.

-supralapsarian.......Ephesians 1:4, before the Creation of the world, ie, before the fall...pretty clear it is not infra...but not necessary for salvation.

-canadian...Very grateful to be Canadian. It is beautiful, vast and we have free health care. It is morally going down the tubes, but so are many nations. Not necessary for salvation but would not want to live anywhere else.

So, to answer your question. None of these are necessary for faith, however, most are a result of it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Lost is not on my list....because I was found, by Jesus Christ.

You missed it. I was adressing Nang, when I posted:

"You forgot:

Lost.

No charge."-Saint John W

"Originally Posted by Nang

I am:

Female
Born again
Reformed
A-millennialist
Supralapsarian
US citizen
Glad you are here!

Nang"

I was not referring to you(yet). Start paying attention to details-this was an easy one.

The 5 solas

Actually, I did see that it was to her immediately after replying. However, she and I have the same worldview and theological leanings...therefore, she is not lost either. =)

Nang, I got your back, girl!

If you think she is lost, looks like you better start paying closer attention to her posts, john w....she knows truth.

john w

Hall of Fame
Actually, I did see that it was to her immediately after replying. However, she and I have the same worldview and theological leanings...therefore, she is not lost either. =)

If you think she is lost, looks like you better start paying closer attention to her posts, john w....she knows truth.

You made that up. I pay attention to details, unlike you, for years, despite your muttering " start paying closer attention to her posts," on TOl. She is lost, and so are you, if you agree with her "testimony."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I was not referring to you(yet). Start paying attention to details-this was an easy one.

Until you begin offering details as to why you judge me as lost, and start listing specific details about how I can (supposedly) save myself, I will continue to just chuckle at your unformatted blather, and refuse to take you seriously at all.

:D

(FYI dear sister:

John W is a MAD hyper-dispensationalist still wandering around in his own dark making.)

The 5 solas

Until you begin offering details as to why you judge me as lost, and start listing specific details about how I can (supposedly) save myself, I will continue to just chuckle at your unformatted blather, and refuse to take you seriously at all.

(FYI dear sister:

John W is a MAD hyper-dispensationalist still wandering around in his own dark making.)
Noted and thank you, Nang.
I thought dispys were bad and now we have to contend with hyper-dispys?

john w

Hall of Fame

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-evil "woman" Nang, and you, perverting the gospel of Christ

john w

Hall of Fame

(FYI dear sister:

"Until you begin offering details as to why you judge me as lost.."-you

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-evil "woman" Nang

Lost. Get saved, perverter.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-evil "woman" Nang, and you, perverting the gospel of Christ

Take my quotes one at a time, and try to argue them from Holy Scripture, if you can . . .

For example:

Have you ever met a born again Christian who does NOT evidence repentance in his life?

Was God wrong to curse Adam and all mankind with the sentence of death, as a deserved consequence of their sinful actions and unbelief?

Do reprobates repent? Or do they willingly continue in their sins, that will eventually land them in hell?

Tell me exactly what it is you disagree with that you quote from me all the time. Where and how do you actually differ with what I have stated?

Details . . . please . . . or I will simply keep laughing at you . . .