Greetings from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomopotamus

Hello all!

My name is Tom. I'm 22 and I live in Lemgo, Germany, though I am an American.

I enjoy discussing theology [guess it's good that I'm here, huh?] and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and discussing things!

Shalom!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Hello all!

My name is Tom. I'm 22 and I live in Lemgo, Germany, though I am an American.

I enjoy discussing theology [guess it's good that I'm here, huh?] and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and discussing things!

Shalom!

Hello, I am more than three times your age, but if you were 23, I would be less than three times your age, funny?

Well greetings!

I say God Bless, not Shalom because I am not Jewish:cool:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL, Tom. Hope you have a good time around here.

Randy

Memento Mori

Hallo! Wie geht's?

Ich möchte in Deutschland wohnen. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at speaking it seeing as how I've only had a year of study.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Does this mean you're reasonably thick skinned, only truly graceful in water and subsist mostly on a daily intake of grass? :shocked:

Welcome :e4e:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tom,
Don't take this the wrong way, but...are you a really, really fat person? Just wondering why you seem to identify with a hippopotamus.

Randy

tomopotamus

Tom,
Don't take this the wrong way, but...are you a really, really fat person? Just wondering why you seem to identify with a hippopotamus.

Randy

Ha. Not taken the wrong way. I'm not thin, that's for sure!

I chose "tomopotamus" because hippos are down right cool..and my name happens to fit in to that first syllable rather well.

---
Is that book in your signature written by you? I just searched for it on Amazon [since I'm in Germany]--if so, is there any difference between the hard/soft cover versions

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ha. Not taken the wrong way. I'm not thin, that's for sure!

I chose "tomopotamus" because hippos are down right cool..and my name happens to fit in to that first syllable rather well.

I think it fits better with "orangatom". Do you like monkeys?

Status
Not open for further replies.