ECT Great Commission

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am not sure why very few can see that they had no intention of fulfilling this commission until after the second coming.

Wrong, Very wrong. Made up.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

LA

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Eze 37:28 And the heathen[nations/gentiles] shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Fulfilled.

(Heb 12:28) Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,

The kingdom is now. It's an unshakable kingdom. It's a kingdom where we don't have to beat our plowshares into swords to defend it.

It's an everlasting kingdom.

It's a kingdom that is not on planet earth.

My citizenship is in that kingdom. Here on earth, I'm an ambassador for that kingdom.

(Heb 12:22) 2 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly,

Stop looking at the Mt Zion, and Jerusalem in the Middle East, and look to the heavenly kingdom, the heavenly Jerusalem, the city of the living God.

Right Divider

Body part
Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Eze 37:28 And the heathen[nations/gentiles] shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
Don't you know that Israel dwells in complete spiritual safety today?

Cross Reference

The Apostles couldn't go into all the world until the new covenant was made, and until they received the Holy Spirit on Pentecost.

After the new covenant was made, Jesus told these same Apostles the following:

(Acts 1:8 KJV) But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Pentecost was no covenant!

It's really simple. Before the NC, they were told not to leave Judah.

The covenant was redemption. A one way covenant that man had nothing to do with. The type of it would being "one way" is this:

"On the same day the Lord made a covenant (promise, pledge) with Abram, saying, To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river Euphrates— . . . "
Genesis 15:18 (AMP) Read the whole chapter to understand Abraham contributed nothing but his faith.

After the NC, they were told to go to the whole world.
But not before waiting and receiving the "Unction to function":

". . . behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high". Luke 24:49 (KJV)

Years later, Paul tells us the gospel was preached to every creature under heaven.

By the OT was it preached. Man's heart would be that which would have given him understanding.

Right Divider

Body part
You should really try looking to the heavenly city, not the fleshly one.

Zionism was never preached in the NT.
LOL, You are such a spiritual loser. You always have a twisted, out of context answer for everything.

You just wave your "spriitual" wand and everything is fulfilled.
Zec 14:1-11 KJV Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. (2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. (4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. (5) And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. (6) And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: (7) But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light. (8) And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. (9) And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one. (10) All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses. (11) And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
Please, oh wise 'spiritual' sage, explain to us the 'spiritual' summer and winter.

You really do know NOTHING about what the Bible actually teaches.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
pearls-on-swine-24169895106.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Zionism was never preached in the NT.

Acts 1

3 to whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God....6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.

And his answer is don't worry about the timing. Not, it is "Spiritual", you will not be restored.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am not sure why very few can see that they had no intention of fulfilling this commission until after the second coming.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

LA

No answer.

LA

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Every prophecy in the OT was fulfilled by the Lord Jesus Christ.

There's not one prophecy from the OT that was not fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

Swords into plowshares? nations will study war no more?

People will flock to the house of the Lord in Jerusalem to learn the ways of the God of Jacob?

The lion and the lamb?

SaulToPaul 2

Only someone brainwashed by the false teachings of John Nelson Darby could claim what you are claiming.

(Acts 1:8 KJV) But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

SaulToPaul 2

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Luk 10:1 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
Luk 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.