ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Nang has only testified, that saved Christians do believe the Word of God in its entirety.

Not as a requirement for salvation, but as the result of salvation.
Arminians make up stories and then fight to make them true so they won't be embarrassed by thier false theologies that turns them into pathological liars while believing them true

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes, heir trusts only in a doctrine.

LA
Nope. I know Whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day (Galatians 1:3-5 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

As far as doctrine is concerned, I hold fast to the form of sound words of the apostle Paul in Romans through Philemon (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV). I exhort you to the same.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why don't you start with God meets man and man meets God, simultaneously and try that for a while. You'll start to wonder if God is little more powerful than you. Maybe you'll start to give God a little more credit than yourself. You ought to get out of false easy beleivism an look into the possibility that God may be the one that saves you.

Maybe you ought to start using your head for a change and pray to God that He'll lead you to ALL truth relating to the Grace Gospel and ask Him to deliver you from the false gospel that is, Calvinism?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Never posted anything like what you claim.

I believe grace is unconditional, remember . . . that is the OP of this thread.

My witness is: Every (true) Christian will believe in and confess all the Holy Scriptures.

Not to get saved, but because God has already saved them according to His grace.
They remind me of thier tacky trailer trash bumper stickers, "Get Saved"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nope. I know Whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day (Galatians 1:3-5 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

As far as doctrine is concerned, I hold fast to the form of sound words of the apostle Paul in Romans through Philemon (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV). I exhort you to the same.

Amen Sister. You and I both KNOW the truth. The Others have yet to find it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Why don't you start with God meets man and man meets God, simultaneously and try that for a while. You'll start to wonder if God is little more powerful than you. Maybe you'll start to give God a little more credit than yourself. You ought to get out of false easy beleivism an look into the possibility that God may be the one that saves you.
I trust the Lord believing Paul's report (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV)!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Arminians make up stories and then fight to make them true so they won't be embarrassed by thier false theologies that turns them into pathological liars while believing them true

You're sure are ONE nasty Calvinist. Looks like you possess the "spirit of John Calvin?"

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Which becomes your Gospel - so what, if any, Good News do you have for those left out? Please tell me Nang since I, as a non-believer, might be one of them.
Non believers understands mans timing and belivers understand God's timing. Don't look at your watch for God's timing

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Calvinists sure have an "inbuilt hatred" for those who follow the Grace Gospel as preached by The Apostle Paul. I think we're suffering persecution Heir?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They must save themsleves by their own works of choosing and believing and "repenting'.

They accept Jesus as their Savior rather than being accepted in the beloved. The Greek word for accept/ed is to make one the object of grace. So by accepting Christ, they either make Him the object of their grace or make themselves the object of His grace; rather than Him making them the object of His grace.

Little gods will be little gods. No stopping that human sovereignty, ya know. CR even explicitly said there's no other way than for man to save himself.

GrossOne, heir, PJ, Danoh, musterion, john w, Tambora, glorydaz, Cross Reference, and others all saved themselves by their own works by making themselves the object of God's grace.

Amazing, huh?!

I notice my name is "sorta" first. Thanks.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You keep posting Thier instead of their. Spell check will make you seem less illiterate, trust me on that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sonnet, you'll not find the way to eternal life from a Calvinist. They're too busy being the Elect to take the time and explain the Grace Gospel. I'm not sure they'd be able to articulate it anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.