ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross Reference

Romans 12:20-21

What should that passage matter to you when you believe that by decree God chose you and sealed you to Himself. Seems to me you can live as you please without fear. Nothing can touch you, not even God. Obviously you must believe that?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What should that passage matter to you when you believe that by decree God chose you and sealed you to Himself. Seems to me you can live as you please without fear. Nothing can touch you, not even God. Obviously you must believe that?
I am sealed and nothing can touch that.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
GM believes 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, as do I. You call that a false gospel?

How Dispensationalists have exaggerated I Corinthians 15:1-4, while omitting the entirety of the Holy Scriptures, results in a false gospel message.

heir

TOL Subscriber
How Dispensationalists have exaggerated I Corinthians 15:1-4, while omitting the entirety of the Holy Scriptures, results in a false gospel message.
GM believes 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, as do I yet you say he believes in a false gospel. You call 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV a false gospel!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Must one trust the Lord believing the "entirety of the Holy Scriptures" to be saved?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Did Paul declare 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the good news "by which also ye are saved"? If so, is that not the good news by which also we are saved?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Must one trust the Lord believing the "entirety of the Holy Scriptures" to be saved?

Every regenerated saint I have ever met, has trusted in the entirety of Holy Scripture.

Rev. 22:18-19; Deuteronomy 4:2, 8:3, 12:32; Joshua 1:7; Proverbs 30:6, Matthew 4:4

Cross Reference

Every regenerated saint I have ever met, has trusted in the entirety of Holy Scripture.

Rev. 22:18-19; Deuteronomy 4:2, 8:3, 12:32; Joshua 1:7; Proverbs 30:6, Matthew 4:4

So you are actually admitting that one must first be a saint in order to be regenerated. I see. Interesting. Got any verses to support that?

Status
Not open for further replies.