ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LOL. For one who changes a noun in scripture to a multiple compounding of verbs in sequence, it's dramatic irony that YOU would call ME an "internet punk".

Faith is not deciding or believing. Those are verbs. Faith is a noun.

But you'll just fume and fuss and name-call because you're utterly oblivious to the truth of scripture.

You're sounding a wee bit overwrought. You're too focused on your self-importance to the world.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
It's none of your business. Trust me, life goes on without your teachings. I didn't have your teachings for 65 years and I've done alright.

You're an ignorant and oblivious rank heretic, and have been all these years. And no one has greater double standards than you. Nobody. And that includes your peers, who are eaten alive with their double standards.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LOL. For one who changes a noun in scripture to a multiple compounding of verbs in sequence, it's dramatic irony that YOU would call ME an "internet punk".

Faith is not deciding or believing. Those are verbs. Faith is a noun.

But you'll just fume and fuss and name-call because you're utterly oblivious to the truth of scripture.

Are you OCD?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's funny when people say they're not angry while they're sitting there calling you names. They're just trying to save face with their fellow posters. :rotfl:

Sonnet

I think that's true, or I wouldn't have continued.

From the inside outward...
Innner:
Hamartia articular (singular) - Inner Condition (sin in the nature and members)
Hamartia anarthrous (singular) - Every inner qualitative characteristic and functional activity of the condition
Hamartiai anarthrous (plural) - All inner qualitative characteristics and functional activities of the condition

Inward to Outward:
Hamartiai articular (plural) - All individual anarthrous facets as inner demonstration
Hamartano (verb) - Bringing forth the noun into action as the verb
Hamartiai articular (plural) - All individual anarthrous facets as outer demonstration

Outer:
Hamartema/ta singular/plural articular/anarthrous - The resulting actions from acting

Everyone is focused upon hamartano and hamartema/ta, presuming they are hamartia/i in whatever form. So the argument is being framed around wrong perceptions as a false binary.

Hamartema/ta is only used 4 times in the entire NT, yet it is what is superimposed as hamartia/i in most hearts and minds of English thinkers/speakers.

Even when teaching live and the audience "gets it" in the first 2-hour teaching; it still takes weeks and months for most to even begin to comprehend the truth because of the lifetime of false perception that is in place that has replaced the simple application of nouns and verbs.

You're suggesting that Hamartema/ta (noun) is only ever used where sin is in the context of an actual sinful deed - an action? That Hamartia/i is the inner condition without regard to the action?

I keep asking, though, how this resolves the problem of accountability within compatibilism?

Status
Not open for further replies.