ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Faith (which is a NOUN) is simply deciding (which is a VERB) to believe (which is a VERB) in a thing and or in a thing as true?

FACE PALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are your nouns and verbs coming from the Spiritual realm? Are you the final judge as to what is and what is not the truth of Scripture?

Danoh

Faith (which is a NOUN) is simply deciding (which is a VERB) to believe (which is a VERB) in a thing and or in a thing as true?

FACE PALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In your dreams; internet punk.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS , you sound like an educator who has gone way past the realm of logic, reason, and common sense. You seem to be in the process of having a complete and utter Mental/emotional breakdown?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Perhaps you ought to remove that wild animal from around your neck? (The one in your pic) Maybe it's biting down too hard and cutting the blood supply to your brain?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
In your dreams; internet punk.

LOL. For one who changes a noun in scripture to a multiple compounding of verbs in sequence, it's dramatic irony that YOU would call ME an "internet punk".

Faith is not deciding or believing. Those are verbs. Faith is a noun.

But you'll just fume and fuss and name-call because you're utterly oblivious to the truth of scripture.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
PPS , you sound like an educator who has gone way past the realm of logic, reason, and common sense. You seem to be in the process of having a complete and utter Mental/emotional breakdown?

LOL. I'm not the huge group of self-important autocentric condescending heretical ignoramuses that keep insisting nouns are verbs, even after being corrected over and over.

Reactions: Lon

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LOL. I'm not the huge group of self-important autocentric condescending heretical ignoramuses that keep insisting nouns are verbs, even after being corrected over and over.

It's none of your business. Trust me, life goes on without your teachings. I didn't have your teachings for 65 years and I've done alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.