Status
Not open for further replies.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Refuted - see above.

http://www.eternalsecurity.us/arminian_conundrum.htm
John Owen (1616 – 24 August 1683)
Thanks for the refuteless links. Maybe piper is allowed to rephrase that, legally. Here is John Owens version:

God imposed his wrath due unto, and Christ underwent the pains of hell for,

1.*either all the sins of all men,
2.*or all the sins of some men,
3.*or some sins of all men.

If the*LAST, some sins of all men, then have all men some sins to answer for, and so shall no man be saved; for if God entered into judgment with us, though it were with all mankind for one sin, no flesh should be justified in his sight:*"If the LORD should mark iniquities, who should stand?"*[Ps. cxxx.2]*We might all go to cast all that we have*"to the moles and to the bats, to go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty."*[Isa. ii. 20, 21]

If the*SECOND, that is it which we affirm, that Christ in their stead and room suffered for all the sins of all the elect in the world.

If the*FIRST, why then, are not all freed from the punishment of all their sins? You will say,*"Because of their unbelief; they will not believe."

But this unbelief, is it a sin, or not?

If not, why should they be punished for it? If it be, then Christ underwent the punishment due to it, or not. If so, then why must that hinder them more than their other sins for which he died from partaking of the fruit of his death? If he did not, then did he not die for all their sins.

Let them choose which part they will.

Sonnet

All folks receive the general call and you lie about it

So the Calvinist preacher maintains his integrity by affirming (to himself) that Christ didn't die for nor rise from the dead for all men, but, nonetheless, goes ahead and tells unbelievers to believe in it?

Seriously?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Really? Would you care to enlighten us all how this is so?
Copyrighted images have an x across them. You have an x across your avatar icon. You expect us to see you represent the man in the small icon? It's 90% women and 10% bad picture of a man. So you're 90% woman with a pretty name and you represent yourself a transgender. Are you wearing a dress, now?

PS don't worry, folks think I'm a women cause I use tulipbee. It's a flower and a bee but they think it's feminine. I do have long hair though but my beard keeps men away.

Sonnet

Copyrighted images have an x across them. You have an x across your avatar icon. You expect us to see you represent the man in the small icon? It's 90% women and 10% bad picture of a man. So you're 90% woman with a pretty name and you represent yourself a transgender. Are you wearing a dress, now?

PS don't worry, folks think I'm a women cause I use tulipbee. It's a flower and a bee but they think it's feminine. I do have long hair though but my beard keeps men away.

Copyright image of my wedding day you mean?

Pretty name?

I represent myself as transgender? How?

You're way off mate.

Sonnet

Are you wearing a dress, now?

No.

You have really made your mind up on this haven't you. All because I have come against Calvinism.
You do know that this is classic ad hominem logical fallacy don't you? 'Cos you can't find any scriptures that support LA, because you can't refute the arguments (from me and others) you attack the person.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
So the Calvinist preacher maintains his integrity by affirming (to himself) that Christ didn't die for nor rise from the dead for all men, but, nonetheless, goes ahead and tells unbelievers to believe in it?

Seriously?
If you take the Bible seriously, you find that God knew you before you were born. A lot went on before you were even conceived and yet you think you never existed till you sinned via free will. You don't know God

Sonnet

I don't wear dresses. Never have.

Do you?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Copyright image of my wedding day you mean?

Pretty name?

I represent myself as transgender? How?

Your way off mate.
Then this is your first refute on me. You have a pretty wife but I don't see how she can stand your daily lies. You should brush up on the truths of Calvinism so your lies won't be added to your guilts on judgement day. The Bible still say the judge makes the unbelievers willing to believe and you want to talk back at him like he knows nothing. Hell is a lot more than 30 days in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.