ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The gospel by which people are saved today is specific. What is it and where is it found in the Bible?

1Corinthians 15:1ff

Sins (hamartiai plural articular OR anarthrous) is not sin (hamartia singular articular OR anarthrous) OR sin/s (hamartema/ta singular/plural articular OR anarthrous) OR hamartano (the verb).

heir

TOL Subscriber
I would not hesitate to quote Paul's words in the midst of a congregation of believers, considering the "our" to be the "us" of the body of Christ.

At other times, when my audience might be made up of obvious unbelievers, I would not use the same exact language . . because I consider it a lie to tell people God loves them, or that God loves everybody, when that message does not exist in all of Scripture.
Declare the gospel that is the power of God to save every one that believeth no matter who your audience. After all, no one is guaranteed their next breath, minute or hour on this earth. Why hold out on anyone? And why not tell ALL, no matter who you may think they are, that God was in Christ reconciling the word unto Himself not imputing their trespasses unto them?

heir

TOL Subscriber
It is not a false gospel to proclaim that Jesus Christ died and resurrected on the behalf of those, who will CERTAINLY be justified by faith alone. John 3:16
John 3:16 KJV isn't the gospel of our salvation.

It would be a false gospel to proclaim that Jesus Christ died for all men everywhere, if only they will choose to believe and accept the salvation He only made POSSIBLE for them.
Is it not God's will that all men be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth?

heir

TOL Subscriber
1Corinthians 15:1ff

Sins (hamartiai plural articular OR anarthrous) is not sin (hamartia singular articular OR anarthrous) OR sin/s (hamartema/ta singular/plural articular OR anarthrous) OR hamartano (the verb).
God the Father, made Christ, Who knew no sin, was made to be sin for us (2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV). Christ died on the cross for our sins/delivered for our offences ( both plural) Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. <------Simplicity that is in Christ. Is your mind corrupted from it (2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV).

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The gospel by which people are saved today is specific. What is it and where is it found in the Bible?

Yeah, and it's specifically Reformed belief :thumb:

How you haven't noticed things like this:
No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him.

and how the Catholic Church's papacy was built with it in mind, is beyond me. They made the pope God so that he could pontificate who draws near- it was control via religion, Rome's bread and butter.

You all don't realize just how close to home Calvinist belief is, and how unorthodox yours is :doh:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yeah, and it's specifically Reformed belief :thumb:

How you haven't noticed things like this:
No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him.

and how the Catholic Church's papacy was built with it in mind, is beyond me. They made the pope God so that he could pontificate who draws near- it was control via religion, Rome's bread and butter.

You all don't realize just how close to home Calvinist belief is, and how alien yours is :doh:

I'm not sure what you are going on about. How about fielding the question for yourself if you are going to chime in quoting it and see if you are on the same page with pleasing God (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV)?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Christ, Who knew no sin, was made to be sin for us (2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV).

Right. Sin (hamartia, singular anarthrous). That's what I said, but you don't have a clue of the simple distinctions in Greek nouns translated into the English language.

Christ died on the cross for our sins (plural) Romans 4:25 KJV,

In Romans 4:25, it's paraptomata, not hamartiai (sins). There's a difference, yet you presume they are the exact same term because of the English rendering.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Simplicity that is in Christ.

Right. Haplotes (simplicity), which is NOT what you presume simplicity to mean in English. It's a sincere singularity without duplicity. It's a very simple difference, and you violate it egregiously in ignorance.

Is your mind corrupted from it (2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV).

No. Yours is. Because you don't know the simplicity of what simplicity (haplotes) means, so you engage in duplicity. It's deception and deceit. But you don't even realize it.

Hamartiai (sins) are NOT the same as hamartemata (sins). You presume the latter for the former. Thus you violate the simplicity (haplotes) that is in Christ. Yet you will always deny it in ignorance because you're deceived.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Did Jesus Christ die for the sin (hamartia singular anarthrous) of the whole world? YES

Did Jesus Christ die for the sins (hamartiai plural anarthrous) of the whole world? YES

Did Jesus Christ die for the sins (hamartiai plural articular) of the whold world? YES

Did Jesus Christ die for the sin/s (hamartema/ta singular/plural articular/anarthrous) of the whole world? NO

Did Jesus Christ did for the sin/s (paraptoma/ta singular/plural articular/anarthrous) of the whole world? NO

Did Jesus Christ die for the sin (hamartano) of the whole world? NO

Did Jesus Christ die for the sin (hamartia singular articular) of the whole world? NO

heir

TOL Subscriber
Right. Sin (hamartia, singular anarthrous). That's what I said, but you don't have a clue of the simple distinctions in Greek nouns translated into the English language.

In Romans 4:25, it's paraptomata, not hamartiai (sins). There's a difference, yet you presume they are the exact same term because of the English rendering.

Right. Haplotes (simplicity), which is NOT what you presume simplicity to mean in English. It's a sincere singularity without duplicity. It's a very simple difference, and you violate it egregiously in ignorance.

No. Yours is. Because you don't know the simplicity of what simplicity (haplotes) means, so you engage in duplicity. It's deception and deceit. But you don't even realize it.

Hamartiai (sins) are NOT the same as hamartemata (sins). You presume the latter for the former. Thus you violate the simplicity (haplotes) that is in Christ. Yet you will always deny it in ignorance because you're deceived.
I know why Christ died and trusted Him believing the event that took place in my stead for salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). It doesn't get much simpler than that! You on the other hand, have no good news by which you are saved. And every time someone cites the gospel of our salvation, you try and take away from it. You believe not and are blinded (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).

Sonnet

Indeed ...

I have never met an unrepentant, faithless, practicing sinner who has heard with any comprehension, the Gospel of Grace.

But you won't give them the actual good news - that Christ died for all, them included.

That is because the Gospel message did not reach them according to the Covenant Grace of God . . . why? Because God's grace is not common to all mankind. God's Grace is not only irresistible, but it is particularly purposed for the elect only.

Right - that which is not proclaimed won't reach them.

Not a drop of the blood of Jesus was wasted on Judas or his kind in this world.

Luke 22:20-21, Jesus' actual acknowledgement of Judas' presence after saying this is awkward for you.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Not a drop of the blood of Jesus was wasted on Judas or his kind in this world.
You are in deep trouble if Christ's blood was not for the ungodly and enemies Romans 5:6 KJV, Romans 5:10 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
But you won't give them the actual good news - that Christ died for all, them included.

Right - that which is not proclaimed won't reach them.

Luke 22:20-21, Jesus' actual acknowledgement of Judas' presence after saying this is awkward for you.

Jesus died for sin/s (see above post for the breakdown), NOT for individuals. Arminianism and Calvinism are a false binary of opposing error.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I know why Christ died and trusted Him believing the event that took place in my stead for salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). It doesn't get much simpler than that! You on the other hand, have no good news by which you are saved. And every time someone cites the gospel of our salvation, you try and take away from it. You believe not and are blinded (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).

No, you don't; so go blow it out your scripture-perverting ignorant piehole, heretical weaker vessel.

You have no idea what simplicty OR the actual Gospel is. The nouns don't mean what you make them to mean as verbs or the wrong noun form.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, you don't; so go blow it out your scripture-perverting ignorant piehole, heretical weaker vessel.

You have no idea what simplicty OR the actual Gospel is. The nouns don't mean what you make them to mean as verbs or the wrong noun form.
Gots any reefer, junk meister? I can dig it...

Know any G(r)eek dives?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You are in deep trouble if Christ's blood was not for the ungodly and enemies Romans 5:6 KJV, Romans 5:10 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV

In Romans 5:6, "ungodly" is an anarthrous noun. Fail for you.

In Romans 5:10, "enemies" is predicate anarthrous as an adjectival noun. Fail again for you.

In 2 Corinthians 5:19, "world" is an anarthrous noun. Fail again for you.

There's a theme here, and it's your utter and oblivious ignorance of the simplicity of Greek nouns translated into English.

Heretical weaker vessel.

heir

TOL Subscriber

I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.

Let you be accursed Galatians 1:8-9 KJV

:wave2:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.

Let you be accursed Galatians 1:8-9 KJV

:wave2:

I'm not the one accursed, heretical schismatic weaker vessel. You "preach" another (heteros) gospel, which is NOT another (allos).

According to that Galatians passage, you have invoked the curse yourself and can't even know it.

That's how smug heretical weaker vessels roll.

heir

TOL Subscriber
In Romans 5:6, "ungodly" is an anarthrous noun. Fail for you.

In Romans 5:10, "enemies" is predicate anarthrous as an adjectival noun. Fail again for you.

In 2 Corinthians 5:19, "world" is an anarthrous noun. Fail again for you.

There's a theme here, and it's your utter and oblivious ignorance of the simplicity of Greek nouns translated into English.

Heretical weaker vessel.
According to PPS, words don't mean what they say and we cannot believe what saith the scripture until we run it through PPS's final authority, which is a language he neither reads nor speaks! PPS is just another religious, but lost wannabe scholar with no all scripture to throughly furnish him (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
I'm not the one accursed, heretical schismatic weaker vessel. You "preach" another (heteros) gospel, which is NOT another (allos).

According to that Galatians passage, you have invoked the curse yourself and can't even know it.

That's how smug heretical weaker vessels roll.
I believe and preach Paul's gospel. You do not. You spit on it. Let you be accursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.