LIFETIME MEMBER
I just saw this thread again, but through blurry eyes and I thought it said:

"Grace and Peace to follow all MADs"

...and I thought, "Oh no!" :noid:

glorydaz

...and I thought, "Oh no!" :noid:

I've almost gone there a couple of times myself. It's enough to make your eyes pop out of your head, ain't it?

musterion

I remember you.

Same here. You're still as nasty and juvenile as I recall. Welcome back to my block list.

Well, now you can go to a section of TOL and have a contest as to which dispensationalist can parrot Darby, Scofield, Chafer, Stam, Anderson, Bullinger, and Ryrie better than the other dispensationalist, without people like me pointing out the errors of the false teachings you follow.

You left out the most important human dispensationalist of all time: the apostle Paul. Which is the precise root of all that's still wrong with you.

musterion

Well, those two blessings do usually follow all who are in Christ, MAD or not. If they're don't, it's time for some self-examination.

john w

Hall of Fame
I remember you.

Well, now you can go to a section of TOL and have a contest as to which dispensationalist can parrot Darby, Scofield, Chafer, Stam, Anderson, Bullinger, and Ryrie better than the other dispensationalist, without people like me pointing out the errors of the false teachings you follow.

" without people like me pointing out the errors of the false teachings you follow."-stupid Craigie

If you could just point us to those infallible men you follow, we could all go home, stupid Craigie, and us MAD wackos would not make errors!!! Are you just being stupid again?!! LOL!!! Funny, eh stupid?

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago.Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-stupid Tet., the Preterist/Roman Catholic

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-stupid Preterist Craigie

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-stupid Preterist Craigee Tet.

Stupid Craigie does it again!!!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Isn't there an option to MAD that teaches there was a transitional period of time for the dispensation of law to be replaced by the dispensation of grace?

I'd heard that before but not the MAD in the way Jerry stuffed it down my neck

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem

musterion

Isn't there an option to MAD that teaches there was a transitional period of time for the dispensation of law to be replaced by the dispensation of grace?

That's what the Berean Bible Society's writers have pretty much maintained for decades and (from what I have read, which isn't everything) it also seems to be the more or less generally held belief among grace folks.

Just this afternoon I read that Israel is going to begin providing free abortions to any woman who asks, pretty much no questions asked. They already do about 1.5 million abortions a year, it said. Repentance is what Israel needs; leave it to Antichrist to bring them peace (for awhile, anyway).

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Grace and Peace to all fellow MADs

That's what the Berean Bible Society's writers have pretty much maintained for decades and (from what I have read, which isn't everything) it also seems to be the more or less generally held belief among grace folks.

Just this afternoon I read that Israel is going to begin providing free abortions to any woman who asks, pretty much no questions asked. They already do about 1.5 million abortions a year, it said. Repentance is what Israel needs; leave it to Antichrist to bring them peace (for awhile, anyway).

I have no idea who you are or if you know The Lord. Thx for answering my question.

As for your Israelology, here's a tip; when Messiah returns a second time there will be peace in Jerusalem. Until He comes back there will never be peace.
The command to pray for peace in Jerusalem is the command to pray for Christ's second coming.

musterion

I have no idea who you are or if you know The Lord. Thx for answering my question.

As for your Israelology, here's a tip; when Messiah returns a second time there will be peace in Jerusalem. Until He comes back there will never be peace.
The command to pray for peace in Jerusalem is the command to pray for Christ's second coming.

Not really sure where we disagree but thanks for doubting my salvation based on one reply to your question. I'll save us both further trouble and block you, too.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Not really sure where we disagree but thanks for doubting my salvation based on one reply to your question. I'll save us both further trouble and block you, too.

I doubt everyone's salvation even if they reply correctly. It's not that I'm hatin'
Just saying we don't know each other.

I think I'm saved because I trust in the sacrificial death, burial and resurrection of God the Son in my place. I do take offense at your Israel comment because it shows me that you either hold to replacement theology, are ignorant of the future restoration of Israel and her national salvation or you are an anti Semite. Sorry for judging your abortion comment as I saw it.

Don't block me, you'll be vet lonely :)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You left out the most important human dispensationalist of all time: the apostle Paul.

Nope, the Apostle Paul wasn't a follower of John Nelson Darby.

John Nelson Darby didn't invent dispensationalism until about 1,800 years after Paul died.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just this afternoon I read that Israel is going to begin providing free abortions to any woman who asks, pretty much no questions asked. They already do about 1.5 million abortions a year,

Yet, dispensationalists/Futurists/Zionists claim the people who live in Israel are "God's chosen people"

Each year in Israel, the city of Tel Aviv has one of the largest Gay Pride parades in the world

isr_Gay-Pride-Parade_6812.jpg

pride.jpg

tel-aviv-pride-parade%2B2.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame

John Nelson Darby didn't invent dispensationalism until about 1,800 years after Paul died.

There goes stupid Craigie-again!!!

"John Nelson Darby didn't invent dispensationalism until about 1,800 years after Paul died."-stupid Craigie

"I have never said that dispensationalism was 'wrong' because of how old it was.I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."--stupid Tet.

vs.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.the stupid

Were you being stupid again, sweetie pie? LOL!!!

Nope, the Apostle Paul wasn't a follower of stupid Craigie's teachers, J. Stuart Russell, and Hank Hannegraff.

J Stuart Russell didn't invent AD 70-ism until about 1,870 years after Paul died, and Preterism was invented about the same time.

Pretty funny, eh moron Craigie!!!! Ha, ha!!!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, those two blessings do usually follow all who are in Christ, MAD or not. If they're don't, it's time for some self-examination.

True!

Graceandpeace was a former poster.
Since you haven't been here in a while.....you missed it.

I've meant no offense to you or your thread.
:e4e:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

A scorner seeketh wisdom, and findeth it not: but knowledge is easy unto him that understandeth. Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge. (Proverbs 14:6, 7 KJV)

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
True!

Graceandpeace was a former poster.
Since you haven't been here in a while.....you missed it.

I've meant no offense to you or your thread.
:e4e:

When I saw the thread title it spooked me for a second too, and I thought to myself "She's Back!" :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
Yet, dispensationalists/Futurists/Zionists claim the people who live in Israel are "God's chosen people"

Each year in Israel, the city of Tel Aviv has one of the largest Gay Pride parades in the world

isr_Gay-Pride-Parade_6812.jpg

pride.jpg

Yet, AD 70-ists/Preterists, like stupid Craigie, say all prophecy has been fulfilled, and claim:

"....we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth"-Tet.

"The kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now."-Craigie Tet

vs.

9153865-large.jpg

Gaza_hit_by_Israeli_airstrikes_on_Nov_14_2012_CNA_Credit__lpjorg.jpg

_

"Each year in Israel, the city of Tel Aviv has one of the largest Gay Pride parades in the world"-stupid Tet.

vs.

"we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth"-stupid Craigie

Were you just being stupid, or do you think "Gay Pride" is part of "the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth"?!!

Ha, ha-pretty funny, eh stupid Craigie!!!

___

Stupid Craigie: all prophecy is fulfilled...

Zechariah 8:3 KJV
Thus saith the Lord; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the Lord of hosts the holy mountain.

Jeremiah 3:17 KJV
At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the Lord; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the Lord, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

vs.

"Each year in Israel, the city of Tel Aviv has one of the largest Gay Pride parades in the world"-stupid Craigie

Ha, ha-Craigie going about, being stupid again!!!!

How did you become so stupid, Craigie????!!! LOL!!!