Grace and Peace to all fellow MADs

musterion

Hello,

I've posted on TOL in the past under a different handle but left because of all the false doctrine that invariably derailed every single discussion thread. I had (and still have) no tolerance for those who continue to defend, promote and argue for false doctrine after being shown the truth of the dispensation of grace and all it entails. But since they and their leaven ran rampant everywhere, I left.

Now, with great pleasure I see MADs have been given their own by-invitation-only forum, to which Knight has graciously granted me access. I look forward to fellowship, edification and discussion of the Word rightly divided among those who have the mind of Christ, without having to argue and ignore those who loudly refuse to receive a love of the truth.

Grace and peace,

musterion

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hello,

I've posted on TOL in the past under a different handle but left because of all the false doctrine that invariably derailed every single discussion thread. I had (and still have) no tolerance for those who continue to defend, promote and argue for false doctrine after being shown the truth of the dispensation of grace and all it entails. But since they and their leaven ran rampant everywhere, I left.

Now, with great pleasure I see MADs have been given their own by-invitation-only forum, to which Knight has graciously granted me access. I look forward to fellowship, edification and discussion of the Word rightly divided among those who have the mind of Christ, without having to argue and ignore those who loudly refuse to receive a love of the truth.

Grace and peace,

musterion

Good start!

heir

TOL Subscriber
I look forward to fellowship, edification and discussion of the Word rightly divided among those who have the mind of Christ, without having to argue and ignore those who loudly refuse to receive a love of the truth.

Grace and peace,

musterion
:wave2: Hello, musterion! I look forward to our fellowship in the gospel!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome back to TOL!

Always good to have another that rightly divides.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I never heard of mad.
Isn't it drunk driving or something?
hehe!
No, it not Mothers against Drunk-drivers.

MAD = mid Acts dispensation.

It is about the dispensation where the dealings of the promises of an earthly kingdom to Israel are on hold while the Body of Christ (those saved by grace alone, without any law) is established. Then the promises to Israel will once again resume to fulfillment.

At it's core, MAD shows that the fulfillment of the church (Body of Christ) does not replace or discard the fulfillment of all the earthly promises to Israel.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm honestly not sure now! Doesn't really matter, though...clean slate and all that.

"clean slate"-musterion

I figger you are(were) the infamous "Clete."

Get it-the clue? "cle(an).....(sla)te"

Saint John "Columbo" W

Will the real former (whoever you use to be), now known as 'musterion', please stand up?!"

To_Tell_The_Truth_Logo_1969.jpg