Gore likens 'global warming' skeptics to racists, supporters of apartheid and homopho

illusionray

My main problem with him.

His home used to be a real pig as well but he seems to have made some changes since he first started getting heat (no pun intended) over it. :plain:

Al Gore’s Mansion
LOL that was hilarious. What do you expect, he was a politician. Say one thing do another.

The thing is, I actually agree with him on climate change, but I don't think it's feasible to actually stop using gas or heating or be more "green". I mean c'mon who's going to use a bike in place of a car, it's ridiculous. That's not a convenient or economically viable way of going about this, down the line we'll probably invent something which is practical and helps turn the steady temp rise. I read a theory in the works of pumping some sulphur dioxide into the stratosphere or something. Hopefully something like that might work. We'll leave it up to the scientists and engineers to sort it out. Not former politicians haha

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Al Gore: ManBearPig Deniers :sozo2: Must be Punished

Middle schoolers trudge through snow storm to hear 'global warming' speech Ge 8:22

al-gore-is-manbearpig.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
re-publican chick finally has something to crow about. The Congress is going to investigate the data tampering of temperatures.

This was first brought to light (being a hoax and not a mistake) through the hacked emails and climate gate.

They produced reports with phony conclusions. And then they destroyed raw data.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Huge Droughts In CA Due To Lack Of Melt Water; Rationing Expected. If People Like Being Clean, Maybe They Won't Be As Clean ? Water. It May Be A Future Issue.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Earth Gains A Record Amount Of Sea Ice In 2013 — ‘Earth has gained 19,000 Manhattans of sea ice since this date last year, the largest increase on record’

Didn't quite match the record decrease in 2012, though, leaving a net loss for those two years. You're easy prey only so long as you don't think for yourself.

2014sea_ice500.jpg

Did they really convince you that this is an upward trend, Nick? Seriously?