good morning breakfast clubbers

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Morning.

babybackbunn.jpg

no more pictures

Levolor

I hope you got the rest you needed, but staying engaged is a very good thing too. :)

Yes, and yes it is.

Though, I am quite active, involved and engaged with several different kinds of activities and people as well, even if I'm not here.

I wanna keep that and add more of this. :) (That sounds like a commercial... where did I hear that?) Oh! haha, it was Seinfeld. The episode where he and Elaine were going to 'expand' the nature of their 'relationship' if you get my drift, and have it not change their friendship.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes, and yes it is.

Though, I am quite active, involved and engaged with several different kinds of activities and people as well, even if I'm not here.

That's good. :)

I wanna keep that and add more of this. :) (That sounds like a commercial... where did I hear that?) Oh! haha, it was Seinfeld. The episode where he and Elaine were going to 'expand' the nature of their 'relationship' if you get my drift, and have it not change their friendship.
That's the second Seinfeld reference in here recently and just thinking about it gives me a chuckle. I don't watch TV hardly at all these days but I'd watch a few of those episodes again.

Levolor

That's good. :)

That's the second Seinfeld reference in here recently and just thinking about it gives me a chuckle. I don't watch TV hardly at all these days but I'd watch a few of those episodes again.

Yes, I hardly watch TV too. Somehow Seinfeld has been on and I have been paying attention. Hard show not to let yourself watch. So funny.

And laughter is as medicine to the soul. :p

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...The lady was there with her daughter who was taking a test for her temporary drivers license. And yes she did great. The mom told my supervisor that if her daughter would have failed, she would really be complaining. My supervisor asked her what she was doing then.. LOL :D
Sounds like you have a great supervisor. The woman sounds evil.

IMJerusha

I know. That's what my co worker said. She said I needed to start being mean. LOL.. I just can't bring myself to do it. :chuckle:

Sure you can! And start whispering all the time, too! That way when folks lean over the counter further, tilt their heads a bit and ask you to repeat, you can.....in SPADES BABY!!!!! :D

(I'm just joking but, you know, hell hath no fury...:chuckle )

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good morning my peeps. :D

So, yesterday at work, someone called my supervisor to complain on me.. The complaint? She said I was too nice. :freak:.. She said that it is very unusual to go into a drivers testing station and have the worker just talk and talk to the people like they were her friends. My ssupervisor asked her what exactly her complain was and she said that I talked too much and was loud. :plain:

A friendly DMV employee??? :shocked:

;)

And enjoy your time off. Hope your son's tournament goes well!

zoo22

Don't listen to chrys, just do what he does and quote the bunny. :)

No, I think you're misunderstanding Chrysostom. By "no more pictures," he doesn't mean no more botd pictures. It's what the rabbit, with his back to the camera, is saying: "Get that camera off of me. No more pictures."

Chrysostom is extremely supportive of the botd, despite the crocuses.

Without Chrysostom, there would be no botd. I'm just the messenger.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I did read him wrong. I know he's very supportive of the bunny, so I thought he was joking, but yes, I did misunderstand. Sorry chrys.

bybee

Good morning, Zoo, Kmoney, Chrys, Journey, Anna! :wave:

Good morning all you lovely Breakfast Clubbers! It is a chilly morning here in Minnesota and I have another Dr. appointment to keep.
It is good to have help available as we need it!