good morning breakfast clubbers

bybee

Good morning. I have a dentist appointment this morning. Have I mentioned that I don't like going to the dentist? Well, I don't. :plain:

And the afterwards if you have novacaine with your lips flapping around like rubber bands with a mind of their own!
Bill Cosby does a hilarious skit "At the Dentist".

Pnevma

Good Morning, Folks

Hoping all is well.

Good morning. I have a dentist appointment this morning. Have I mentioned that I don't like going to the dentist? Well, I don't. :plain:

You brave person! I’ve been putting it off. I hate teeth.
I’d really like to have them all out and get a set of celebrity implants.
(That’s implanted teeth, not implanted celebrities :D )

4wings

MORNIN' ALL!

hub and I pray all goes well
this brand-new, glorious day.

zoo,

it's a special person who can
jump/start a persons day with
smiles and joy.
GB & TY!!

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
beagle-puppy-wants-to-go-for-a-walk.jpg

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Morning all.

Sitting in the shade on a picnic bench a mile from my house just enjoying the cool morning weather (around 59 degrees) here in Arizona.

My Chromebook Pixel has a cellular radio 4G (LTE) modem for connectivity when I am outside the range of a WiFi connection.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And the afterwards if you have novacaine with your lips flapping around like rubber bands with a mind of their own!
Bill Cosby does a hilarious skit "At the Dentist".
That's EXACTLY how it was, bybee. :chuckle: It was 1 pm before I could drink anything without drooling. :eek:

Good Morning, Folks

Hoping all is well.

You brave person! I’ve been putting it off. I hate teeth.
I’d really like to have them all out and get a set of celebrity implants.
(That’s implanted teeth, not implanted celebrities :D )

I really hate it too. I don't know why. I don't remember having any bad experiences concerning the dentist when I was younger.. :D ..

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I survived my dentist visit. :chuckle: He fixed the hole in my tooth and said my teeth are in good shape. I need a cleaning and some polishing, but overall, not bad. He did say he was going to call me in a script for "something to take the edge off" for my next appointment though. :eek:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I survived my dentist visit. :chuckle: He fixed the hole in my tooth and said my teeth are in good shape. I need a cleaning and some polishing, but overall, not bad. He did say he was going to call me in a script for "something to take the edge off" for my next appointment though. :eek:

Glad it went pretty well. :thumb:

I've seen advertisements for a new kind of dentist appointment where they knock you out for it. I forget the exact name that they give it. I don't get it because it seems like you need to be conscious for the dentist so you can keep your mouth open, etc. :idunno: Anyway, maybe you should try to find one like that. :chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Morning all.

Sitting in the shade on a picnic bench a mile from my house just enjoying the cool morning weather (around 59 degrees) here in Arizona.

My Chromebook Pixel has a cellular radio 4G (LTE) modem for connectivity when I am outside the range of a WiFi connection.

Does that have to connect through a cellular service you subscribe to?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Good morning chris and everyone:)

We still have nice weather here.:)

My knees still swell up when I jog. I may have to reduce to 30 minutes instead of an hour jog. I will continue to see if it gets worse.