good morning breakfast clubbers

journey

Good morning Zoo and all. I hope that you have a great day. I don't have any rabbits. Will chickens do?

funny121.gif
funny121.gif
funny121.gif

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning Zoo and all. I hope that you have a great day. I don't have any rabbits. Will chickens do?

My neighbor's chickens and roosters exist for one reason: to drive me crazy, slowly but surely. If they started doing the funky chicken, I'd think the job would be finished.

Oh wait...

:eek:

morning Brothers and Sisters,

be well, rejoice, take comfort and be at peace.

Good morning to you both. :)

bybee

and now, the latest olympic event, introduced at sochi in 2014.......

bunny flinging!

zoo demonstrates the proper grip:

That would be against the law you moronic turd!

Apparently, though, you have taken the gold, silver and bronze in "Dung Flinging"!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
My neighbor's chickens and roosters exist for one reason: to drive me crazy, slowly but surely. If they started doing the funky chicken, I'd think the job would be finished.
Once, when I was living on a river with a few band members a nearby neighbor (our only for miles and it had a great barn for rehearsals) had a rooster that would take up the morning call loooooong before the sun made anything like an appearance.

It became sort of a running joke and my part was to play the aggrieved party among us. One night/morning we had all finished a late gig followed by a round of carousing and we were slowing down and having a last laugh in a common.

I think our drummer had only just said, "I can't believe the little [redacted, only mildly salty term] hasn't made an appearance yet."

And I'd said, "If he does he's a dead bird."

The next thing anyone knew the rooster went into its act, out there in the darkness.

So everyone turned to me and I got up without another word walked to my room and came back through the room with my Browning, went out into the night and in the general direction of the intermittent crowing.

The drummer later said to me, "We were all kind of shaking our heads and waiting for you to come back in when we heard the shot."

True story.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Once, when I was living on a river with a few band members a nearby neighbor (our only for miles and it had a great barn for rehearsals) had a rooster that would take up the morning call loooooong before the sun made anything like an appearance.

That's what my neighbor's roosters do (there are several of them), they start crowing at 3 or 4 in the morning and then start up again in mid-afternoon. Hello? Aren't they supposed to know when sunrise is, crow, get it over with and then spend the rest of the day strutting around or something? And then the chickens will start a group ruckus all of a sudden, I have no idea what's going on, maybe they're all laying eggs at the same time.

The drummer later said to me, "We were all kind of shaking our heads and waiting for you to come back in when we heard the shot.
Well? The important thing is, did the crowing stop?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That's what my neighbor's roosters do (there are several of them), they start crowing at 3 or 4 in the morning and then start up again in mid-afternoon. Hello? Aren't they supposed to know when sunrise is, crow, get it over with and then spend the rest of the day strutting around or something? And then the chickens will start a group ruckus all of a sudden, I have no idea what's going on, maybe they're all laying eggs at the same time.

Well? The important thing is, did the crowing stop?

All I'm saying is that I went out for a night round of target practice. Maybe the rooster decided it wanted a more peaceful haunt, maybe it didn't.

Who's to say.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air