good morning breakfast clubbers

zoo22

Good morning

carpetbunn.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Getting ready to head out on a beautiful, open blue sky day with the temperature rounding 70.

May it be half so pleasant wherever you are...by which I mean I hope it's literally only half as nice, which would serve you all right for living elsewhere. :eek:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Getting ready to head out on a beautiful, open blue sky day with the temperature rounding 70.

May it be half so pleasant wherever you are...by which I mean I hope it's literally only half as nice, which would serve you all right for living elsewhere. :eek:

Oh, it's just as nice out here. I'd hate to resort to a weather-off - but I could. :eek:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning.

Good morning. :)

It's still dark here and I've been standing outside looking at the stars, and the Little Dipper is so bright and low in the sky it looks like it's going to come down and scoop me up. It's so quiet and still right now, except for the freeway that never stops murmuring in the distance. It's a good morning so far.

bybee

Good morning. Beautiful day here.. Finally. :D

One of the perks of having grown children who live in their own homes is that one is no longer obligated to eat a healthy breakfast!
I have just consumed my coffee with a dollop of whipped cream and a healthy slice of Angel food cake!
Ohhhhhhh bliss!:devil:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One of the perks of having grown children who live in their own homes is that one is no longer obligated to eat a healthy breakfast!
I have just consumed my coffee with a dollop of whipped cream and a healthy slice of Angel food cake!
Ohhhhhhh bliss!:devil:

Oh my goodness!! That sounds awesome!!