"GOOD GUY LIST"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The pre cross gospel that Jesus preached to the Jews was the gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven. Jesus didn't spend 3+ years trying to reach the Jews with Paul's compromise, "Christ and him crucified"

Lots of sincere, charismatic people think they hear special messages from Jesus, unfortunately Paul just happened to be the first great evangelist who the Pagan world heard about Jesus from. They put Paul on a pedestal, even his letters were converted to Gods Words.

If the Jews had accepted Jesus and his original Gospel then they would have realized the whole purpose of Abrahams faith and Gods work with Israel. Today Israel would be preaching the gospel of Jesus.

You sure get yourself banned a lot. I wonder why?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What was the names of those "Cosmic entities" Caino? Oh, and the positions
they hold in the universe? You posted them before? Why not humor us again?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You sure get yourself banned a lot. I wonder why?

Because TOL's sissy trolls run to the mod's when they can't debate and cry and pout until I get banned.

The prophets, Jesus and his followers got banned a lot by the temple mods, so it sort of comes with the responsibility of carrying new revelation.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
What was the names of those "Cosmic entities" Caino? Oh, and the positions
they hold in the universe? You posted them before? Why not humor us again?

You mean like Gabriel? Michael? Lucifer? Satan? all mentioned in the Bible? The celestials who met with Abraham? Melchizedek? or the new names revealed in the UB?

This isn't a UB thread but you do manage to continue to open new ones. We have one UB thread which Knight and the Mods let us discuss our religion on.

Sancocho

If you followed Paul, you would have received the same gospel Paul received. It would be the good news by which you are saved!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

God will deny you if you receive not the love of the truth that you can be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Why do you deny that God loved you (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Ephesians 5:2 KJV, 2 Thessalonians 2:16 KJV)?

Quoting Scripture is not necessarily a measure of being a disciple.

Please tell me, do you know Jesus loves you and what are you doing about it?