"GOOD GUY LIST"

heir

TOL Subscriber
The name should be changed to Paulianity then because Paul taught a remixed, compromised gospel in order to make it more appealing to the Gentile Pagan world.
not so~

Galatians 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 5:11 And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus loves me.
Of course God loves, but the word of reconciliation that ambassadors are committed to is that God loved!

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

2 Corinthians 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Sancocho

Of course God loves, but the word of reconciliation that ambassadors are committed to is that God loved!

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

2 Corinthians 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Jesus still loves me.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Who said I was saved? I follow St. Paul's outlook. Jesus loves me.
If you followed Paul, you would have received the same gospel Paul received. It would be the good news by which you are saved!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

No one can deny me this no matter how much they pray otherwise.
God will deny you if you receive not the love of the truth that you can be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Why do you deny that God loved you (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Ephesians 5:2 KJV, 2 Thessalonians 2:16 KJV)?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you followed Paul, you would have received the same gospel Paul received. It would be the good news by which you are saved!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

God will deny you if you receive not the love of the truth that you can be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Why do you deny that God loved you (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Ephesians 5:2 KJV, 2 Thessalonians 2:16 KJV)?

"Good Guy List"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thus far, Members of the, "Good Guy List."

1) Glorydaz
2) Heir
3) Tam
4) Town H.
5) Delmar
6) JohnW
7) NickM
8) SaultoPaul
9) Robert Pate
10) Angel4Truth
11) Sherman
12) Bybee
13) Ebenz
14) Steko
15)

The List is growing.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My, "Good Guy/bad guy" thread is in honor of my 3 year old Grandson. He'll
be watching a cartoon and ask, "Is that a Good Guy? Or, "Is that a "bad guy?"

This list consists of those who are members of, "The Body of Christ" and know
that they are guaranteed, forgiveness, mercy, and eternal life through faith in
Christ and the indwelling, sealing and baptizing (not water baptism) into the
Body of Christ, done by the Holy Spirit. The "Good Guys" know that when they
placed their faith in Christ, they had nothing but their faith to offer. They were
lost sinners on the road to judgement and by the Grace of God, they received
eternal life through what Christ accomplished on the cross and His subsequent
resurrection.

They realize that no man can "earn" eternal life, through good works/deeds,
water baptism, church attendance, and supposed obedience. Paul's Gospel
given to him by the Lord Jesus Christ, is the ONLY way to receive eternal
life with no judgement, condemnation, or punishment. The moment we place
our faith in Christ, the Holy Spirit seals, indwells, and Baptizes (not by water)
us into the Body of Christ, and we receive the righteousness of Christ.

The "bad guy list" consists of those who reject the "Grace Message." (Paul's
Gospel) They seek to earn their eternal life through good works/deeds,
etc. Only through the Grace Message can anyone receive eternal life today!

The "bad guy list" also consists of cultists, mystics, and an assortment of other
false belief "systems."

Caino

BANNED
Banned
not so~

Galatians 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 5:11 And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.

The pre cross gospel that Jesus preached to the Jews was the gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven. Jesus didn't spend 3+ years trying to reach the Jews with Paul's compromise, "Christ and him crucified"

Lots of sincere, charismatic people think they hear special messages from Jesus, unfortunately Paul just happened to be the first great evangelist who the Pagan world heard about Jesus from. They put Paul on a pedestal, even his letters were converted to Gods Words.

If the Jews had accepted Jesus and his original Gospel then they would have realized the whole purpose of Abrahams faith and Gods work with Israel. Today Israel would be preaching the gospel of Jesus.