• I don't know

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters

GuySmiley

allsmiles said:
so it's relative?
No, its absolute. But from your perspective I can see why you might think so. You do not believe there is a God, yet you still value other people's lives, so you cant see why Christians would say without God, nothing matters, or you can see why, but you think its stupid. From the Christians perspective, we say without God nothing matters, but there is absolutely is a God, its not a possibility, so I can answer you with:

No, its not relative, its absolute.

allsmiles

GuySmiley said:
No, its absolute. But from your perspective I can see why you might think so. You do not believe there is a God,

:sigh:

okay, here we go again... i don't disbelieve in the existence of a god... i disbelieve the existence of your god. there's a difference...:duh::chuckle:

yet you still value other people's lives, so you cant see why Christians would say without God, nothing matters, or you can see why, but you think its stupid. From the Christians perspective, we say without God nothing matters, but there is absolutely is a God, its not a possibility, so I can answer you with:

No, its not relative, its absolute.

as an ex-christian i understand that from the inside of the system this nonsense is perfectly rational, but let me assure you, looking from the outside in, it's :kookoo:

nothing you just said makes any sense or can be measured against reality.

i'm being far more absolute than you are now.

you have devalued me... you have measured my worth as a human against your subjective, intangible sliding scale and i resent that.

GuySmiley

allsmiles said:
okay, here we go again... i don't disbelieve in the existence of a god... i disbelieve the existence of your god. there's a difference...:duh::chuckle:
Sorry, from my end of the spectrum you all look the same sometimes.

as an ex-christian i understand that from the inside of the system this nonsense is perfectly rational, but let me assure you, looking from the outside in, it's :kookoo:
There is no outside of the system.

nothing you just said makes any sense or can be measured against reality.
There is no reality without God. (Now you can tell me I'm stuck inside the matrix.)

i'm being far more absolute than you are now.
you have devalued me... you have measured my worth as a human against your subjective, intangible sliding scale and i resent that.
You may consider the scale subjective and intangible and I'd disagree but I can see how you'd think that. But I don't see where you get sliding. How is how I measured your worth on a 'sliding' scale. Its an absolute scale. You are looking for a reason to be offended.

allsmiles

GuySmiley said:
Sorry, from my end of the spectrum you all look the same sometimes.

:chuckle:

There is no outside of the system.

yeah...:think: things just are the way they are i suppose.

There is no reality without God. (Now you can tell me I'm stuck inside the matrix.)

not to be too argumentative, but i don't think there is any god without reality.

You may consider the scale subjective and intangible and I'd disagree but I can see how you'd think that. But I don't see where you get sliding. How is how I measured your worth on a 'sliding' scale. Its an absolute scale. You are looking for a reason to be offended.

actually, you're right... the reason i'm back at such a lousy time of night is because i've been thinkin' about what i said and you're dead on... i was lookin' for a reason to be ticked off and i was out of line. i'm sorry about that.

GuySmiley

allsmiles said:
actually, you're right... the reason i'm back at such a lousy time of night is because i've been thinkin' about what i said and you're dead on... i was lookin' for a reason to be ticked off and i was out of line. i'm sorry about that.
Everyone is that way sometimes. :thumb:

immivik

relationships;level of importance

relationships;level of importance

in life the one thing that seems to impact whether a person is happy or not
is what his or her relationships are like. the fact that God has valued human
life so much that He gave His own life to spare us what we have earned also
is compelling to me. people will sacrifice every relationship they have for the sake of getting what they want. this also is evidence that relationships are the most important, since when we are selfish we tend to get our priorities all mixed up and the most important things fall by the way-side. :princess:

immivik

without relationships we would not be here discussing wether or not they are important!
none of us would care what each other thinks and we woulsd not bother to ask.

Jackson

Now that was a great answer! :first:
immivik said:
without relationships we would not be here discussing wether or not they are important!
none of us would care what each other thinks and we woulsd not bother to ask.

Big Mouth Nana

I chose "other", as the bible states this..Matt 10:35 ~ For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matt 10:37 ~ He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
This goes for any relationship. God always comes first.

ShadowMaid

Big Mouth Nana said:
I chose "other", as the bible states this..Matt 10:35 ~ For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matt 10:37 ~ He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
This goes for any relationship. God always comes first.

So God considers the most important thing to be relationships?

nopq827

BANNED
Banned
answer wow questions

answer wow questions

If you have any questions, feel free let us know, we will try our best to spam

Last edited by a moderator: