God spares a murder ?

Truster

I don't think it's a sin to try to speculate at what the Bible doesn't reveal. God doesn't punish curiosity, if anything, He encourages it. Obviously, it's all just speculation and shouldn't be held as doctrine but in itself, it's not sinful. I know I'm going to have many questions for God when I see Him someday, (if I remember them or even care at that point).

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Scripture can only mean what it first meant.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No you are not. :nono:

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i (Fourth) Ziv 24. It is Yom, Day. Omer 39.

I am a proselyte to Israel. An Israelite. A Jew. Jewish. Of the tribe of Levi. I am a convert to Judaism. Do you know any Christians who are not of Israel? I grew up Christian. I was born a Gentile. I wear tzitzit and practice Torah. I am a Torah Observant and Sabbath Observant Jew. I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. I believe in the New Covenant for the House of Israel and the House of Judah. My friend says it is for Gentiles (now as well?).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Genesis 5:4 KJV
(4) And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:
Shalom.

Amen.

Credit to you.

glorydaz

Okay okay, leave Jacob alone. I think he just didn't quite understand what I was saying. He went on to say pretty much exactly the same thing I did just in his words. Maybe he was just having a bad day.
The most important thing is that we got Bee1's original questions answered. Cain wasn't spared. He was cursed by God which is a fate worse than death in my opinion, and Cain most likely would have married one of his own sisters but in all reality we don't know and it doesn't much matter.
On a side note, I personally haven't seen a post from Bee1 on this forum before (though I myself am new to it). We don't know who Bee1 is or where they are at in their walk with Christ. Perhaps they are new to Christianity and came here to have a question answered only to see squabbling between people who are devout Christians. We can do better and I will start with myself.

I was speaking to Jacob.

glorydaz

Shalom.

I am a proselyte to Israel. An Israelite. A Jew. Jewish. Of the tribe of Levi. I am a convert to Judaism. Do you know any Christians who are not of Israel? I grew up Christian. I was born a Gentile. I wear tzitzit and practice Torah. I am a Torah Observant and Sabbath Observant Jew. I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. I believe in the New Covenant for the House of Israel and the House of Judah. My friend says it is for Gentiles (now as well?).

I knew you when you claimed to be a Christian, and I know you now claim to be a convert to Judaism, but you have shown no proof of either being the case. I have seen your duplicitous posts and your obvious need for attention. You start a thread for every thought that pops into your head, and that is not good for any of the posters to have to deal with.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I knew you when you claimed to be a Christian, and I know you now claim to be a convert to Judaism, but you have shown no proof of either being the case. I have seen your duplicitous posts and your obvious need for attention. You start a thread for every thought that pops into your head, and that is not good for any of the posters to have to deal with.

I am of Israel and the United States of America. The Internet here in the United States of America was for studying Torah and fighting crime. I chose to share the gospel. Somehow when it was I do not know I spoke with Osama Bin Laden and I think it may have been his wife first, online, on the internet, or on the computer. There may have been a Choose a Target. Then later in life there was 9-11. And then afterward he was not tried as a Muslim but is now dead. Story told, blood guilt is important for everyone to know, though I never wanted to know about it. Every fact and thought is important.

When the Police came to my parents' house and brought me to Fife there was both my desire to be President and make aliyah or move or go to Israel. Now we have a new President and in the course of things I was trying to figure out a murder. Now after my input on if we should go to Syria when the President asked for it (from Florida I believe) there may have been a murder here in the United States of America or somewhere. Things are not normal for me. I guess I am confessing my sin.

Can it be that for something anything we were just turning a corner?

Bee1

Nothing there about to much blood on his hands...try again.
I can't remember were I read that Moses had to much blood on his hands to enter promise land but I saved it somewhere. I will find it and post.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

glorydaz

I am of Israel and the United States of America. The Internet here in the United States of America was for studying Torah and fighting crime. I chose to share the gospel. Somehow when it was I do not know I spoke with Osama Bin Laden and I think it may have been his wife first, online, on the internet, or on the computer. There may have been a Choose a Target. Then later in life there was 9-11. And then afterward he was not tried as a Muslim but is now dead. Story told, blood guilt is important for everyone to know, though I never wanted to know about it. Every fact and thought is important.

When the Police came to my parents' house and brought me to Fife there was both my desire to be President and make aliyah or move or go to Israel. Now we have a new President and in the course of things I was trying to figure out a murder. Now after my input on if we should go to Syria when the President asked for it (from Florida I believe) there may have been a murder here in the United States of America or somewhere. Things are not normal for me. I guess I am confessing my sin.

Can it be that for something anything we were just turning a corner?

No, Jacob. YOU have turned a corner.

You never spoke to Bin Laden or his wife. As you have been told, you are either mentally ill or you are playing a game to get attention. I gave you a number you could call to get help, but you won't do it. Instead, you prefer to spend your life on the internet. What kind of a life is that? You can't claim to be a Jew when you don't spend time in the Bible. You only play a Bible game and talk about what you do not know.

You didn't listen when you claimed to be a Christian, either. :nono:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, Jacob. YOU have turned a corner.

You never spoke to Bin Laden or his wife. As you have been told, you are either mentally ill or you are playing a game to get attention. I gave you a number you could call to get help, but you won't do it. Instead, you prefer to spend your life on the internet. What kind of a life is that? You can't claim to be a Jew when you don't spend time in the Bible. You only play a Bible game and talk about what you do not know.

You didn't listen when you claimed to be a Christian, either. :nono:

I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. I read and study the Bible too. My life goal was to share the gospel on the internet. I was at some time directed to Theology Online I believe because I wanted to study the Torah or was it because I wanted to share the gospel or learn. Blood guilt may not be something that a child wants to talk about.

Maybe it was not the internet or online if you want to know, but I was on a computer, so I did unless someone programmed something or otherwise deceived me. Sorry, you lose. I am telling the truth.

Tnkrbl123!

So there will be murders in heaven? I think "God" told Moses that he will see the promise land but never set foot on it BECAUSE he had too much blood on his hands.

Well when it comes to Cain we do not know if we will see him in heaven or not. The Bible doesnt really give us an answer to if Cain was repentant and turned back to God at any point in his life. I do hope that at one time Cain repented but I am reluctant to say that he was repentant because the Bible does not say if he was or not and his disposition does not lend well to repentance...but everyone has a chance

Last edited:

Tnkrbl123!

Your point has some validity to it, I read somewhere our bodies are losing mass and because of all the medication and pills we take, the immune system is getting weaker. Crazy idea just came to me, maybe we are slowly changing into all mental and no physical, maybe one day we may have to leave this planet and somehow our bodies are preparing. I know that goes against Biblical teaching but just a thought.

Haha well that is definately a thought lol. I am not sure about that..i mean I am sure that humanity will at the very least TRY to leave the planet...we are already working on colonizing mars..but earth is in our lifeblood we are created for this world and everything about our bodies say that this is home. Our bone density is created and kept stead only because of gravity and so far we have not a found a planet to live on that has gravity like earth. Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield gives a really interesting view on our bodies in space if you can look it up. He went on many missions and once I think when he went to the Russian space station he was there for close to a year (don't quote me on this because he went to space many times And I can't remember the exact length of this particular mission) but when he got back they measured his bone density and he lost close to 15% bone density mass. That is significant and it is due to time in a non-gravity environment. So there are many many biological hurdles that the human race has to overcome if we, as a species, want to leave this planet.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't think it's a sin to try to speculate at what the Bible doesn't reveal. God doesn't punish curiosity, if anything, He encourages it. Obviously, it's all just speculation and shouldn't be held as doctrine but in itself, it's not sinful. I know I'm going to have many questions for God when I see Him someday, (if I remember them or even care at that point).

Well, Job had questions. He received no answers to them. Nor should we expect God to place Himself in the Dock to give an account for Himself in the afterlife. Notions that all our questions will be answered when we come in to our glory are vain. They will not. Our cups will be full, so we won't care one wit, for that matter.

When God shuts His mouth, so should we (Deut. 29:29).

AMR

glorydaz

I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. I read and study the Bible too. My life goal was to share the gospel on the internet. I was at some time directed to Theology Online I believe because I wanted to study the Torah or was it because I wanted to share the gospel or learn. Blood guilt may not be something that a child wants to talk about.

Maybe it was not the internet or online if you want to know, but I was on a computer, so I did unless someone programmed something or otherwise deceived me. Sorry, you lose. I am telling the truth.

Sorry, you're the one who loses. :(

Bee1

Yes, the word Trinity was made up by the RCC. Trinity is not in the Bible, Jesus never ushered the word Trinity now it is being taught as gospel. All the different religions who believe in one God but not the trinity will not see heaven? Everybody's got it wrong but the RCC? The instigators of the Inquisition. Please. Why is the RCC called the whore of Babylon? The antichrist will be a man of the cloth. Christians will believe he is a god sent. He will perform miracles. He will be powerful and all seeing. He will be untouchable until the rapture. He will doom billions. A little fodder for the fuel,

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/the-whore-of-babylon.html

So this is a church that has influenced kings thoughout the past 2000 years and continues to have 'diplomatic relations' with nations all over the world. Now we know from history that the popes of the Roman Catholic Church certainly had 'authority' over the kings of the earth, which is how the Catholic Church was able to have so many Christians killed during the dark ages and inquisitions.

Take a look at this quote from 2007 ... "The Catholic Church is the only religious institution that can enter into diplomatic relations and that interests itself in international rights, acting through the Holy See, an international sovereign subject of singular characteristics." (Monsignor Pietro Parolin, Undersecretary for Relations with States, http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/holy-see-insists-that-it-has-right-to-speak)

This is an amazing quote in which the Catholic undersecretary unwittingly confirms the Roman Catholic Church as being the whore of Babylon! It is the ONLY religious institution that can have diplomatic relations with the 'kings of the world'. Amazing!

ttruscott

Some of you may already know where I am going with this but here it is anyway. Why would God spare Cain after killing his brother Abel?
Why does GOD spare anyone for their sin? Is murder worse than lying? the disvalue of sin in GOD's eyes is that sin has an ultimate disvalue; the least sin condemns the non-elect and puts Christ on the cross for the sinful elect.

Matt 13:28 ... So the servants asked him, ‘- Do you want us to go and pull them up?’ [bring down judgement on them] 29 ‘No,’ he said, ‘if you pull the weeds now, you might uproot the wheat with them.…[these wheat are sinful elect or they are not liable to the judgement. Therefore to ensure their safety from the judgement, the judgement is postponed.] 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. Why must they 'grow' together? Why not elect sinners on earth and non-elect sinners on Pluto? Well, the elect sinners come to realize the absolute necessity for the condemnation of every non-elect, man, woman and child, to hell by living with the suffering their sin causes. Even just one person in hell proves he cannot repent because if he could, GOD is love and love is patient and HE would wait for a billion years for this person to see his errors and repent if it was possible. Merely suggesting a place like hell proves the possibility that some people cannot repent; they are condmened already, Jn 3:18.

And what is the harvest? The harvest is the time when the wheat matures. And the only maturity that saves someone from the judgment is a mature holiness, a complete dedication to GOD's plan to banish the non-elect to the outer darkness for the rest of eternity. Anything short of that and we must live with sin and suffering and death until the last sinful elect repents of their idolatry of the people of the evil one (but he really is a good person at heart; or, such all little darling baby) and becomes willing to enter the Promised Land by the destruction of every Amorite, man, women and child as GOD orders, Gen 15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. .... full enough for who? GOD hates them and had already condemned them so it was the Israelites (the Church) who had to learn that their iniquity was indeed full and the time of judgement established.

It is the sins of the elect Church that forces GOD to postpone the judgement and have HIS elect live with Cain, the false Christian who fills our churches.

And who did Cain have children with if his mother and father were the first woman and man?I am not terrible bright when it comes to the Bible genealogy.

Because they are mentioned without any other child being mentioned it is assumed they are the only children and the first children. BUT that is not proven in the text...Genesis 4 is about Cain and Abel, not anyone else, so no one else is mentioned until their story is over.

But if Adam and Eve had a child each year and these children started to have their own children at age 15 or so, in a very short time, 125 years, (out of a 900 year lifespan that is) the exponential increase would be huge with 125 years being between 9 and 10 generations, on the order of between 20 billion and 289 billion people in this model.

So, if Cain and Abel were born during Adam and Eve's 100 year on earth, it might have had a very large population indeed by that time.

Also it is not proven by the text that these two were just kids when the fight happened. All the cutesy little pictures in your children's bible may be bogus as, well, completely bogus. Figments of the imagination and orthodox bias. This was not just a kid's mistake and childish anger; it was religious war.

Cain was trying to supplant the religion of the coats of skins for righteousness instituted by GOD for Adam and Eve with his first fruits fertility / weather cult of the Ba'als and Asherah (groves).

If they were 25 years old themselves by the time this religious war came to a head, how many more people were populating the earth, given exponential growth?

Bee1

Why does GOD spare anyone for their sin? Is murder worse than lying? the disvalue of sin in GOD's eyes is that sin has an ultimate disvalue; the least sin condemns the non-elect and puts Christ on the cross for the sinful elect.

Matt 13:28 ... So the servants asked him, ‘- Do you want us to go and pull them up?’ [bring down judgement on them] 29 ‘No,’ he said, ‘if you pull the weeds now, you might uproot the wheat with them.…[these wheat are sinful elect or they are not liable to the judgement. Therefore to ensure their safety from the judgement, the judgement is postponed.] 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. Why must they 'grow' together? Why not elect sinners on earth and non-elect sinners on Pluto? Well, the elect sinners come to realize the absolute necessity for the condemnation of every non-elect, man, woman and child, to hell by living with the suffering their sin causes. Even just one person in hell proves he cannot repent because if he could, GOD is love and love is patient and HE would wait for a billion years for this person to see his errors and repent if it was possible. Merely suggesting a place like hell proves the possibility that some people cannot repent; they are condmened already, Jn 3:18.

And what is the harvest? The harvest is the time when the wheat matures. And the only maturity that saves someone from the judgment is a mature holiness, a complete dedication to GOD's plan to banish the non-elect to the outer darkness for the rest of eternity. Anything short of that and we must live with sin and suffering and death until the last sinful elect repents of their idolatry of the people of the evil one (but he really is a good person at heart; or, such all little darling baby) and becomes willing to enter the Promised Land by the destruction of every Amorite, man, women and child as GOD orders, Gen 15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. .... full enough for who? GOD hates them and had already condemned them so it was the Israelites (the Church) who had to learn that their iniquity was indeed full and the time of judgement established.

It is the sins of the elect Church that forces GOD to postpone the judgement and have HIS elect live with Cain, the false Christian who fills our churches.

Because they are mentioned without any other child being mentioned it is assumed they are the only children and the first children. BUT that is not proven in the text...Genesis 4 is about Cain and Abel, not anyone else, so no one else is mentioned until their story is over.

But if Adam and Eve had a child each year and these children started to have their own children at age 15 or so, in a very short time, 125 years, (out of a 900 year lifespan that is) the exponential increase would be huge with 125 years being between 9 and 10 generations, on the order of between 20 billion and 289 billion people in this model.

So, if Cain and Abel were born during Adam and Eve's 100 year on earth, it might have had a very large population indeed by that time.

Also it is not proven by the text that these two were just kids when the fight happened. All the cutesy little pictures in your children's bible may be bogus as, well, completely bogus. Figments of the imagination and orthodox bias. This was not just a kid's mistake and childish anger; it was religious war.

Cain was trying to supplant the religion of the coats of skins for righteousness instituted by GOD for Adam and Eve with his first fruits fertility / weather cult of the Ba'als and Asherah (groves).

If they were 25 years old themselves by the time this religious war came to a head, how many more people were populating the earth, given exponential growth?
OK. Just to be clear your hypnosis has merit , I am not going to be pig-headed about but the Bible never states who Cain married.
?