God Owes Us Big Time

Agape4Robin

Lighthouse said:
I did answer the question, Robin. I came to Him because He loved me. End of story.
You didn't answer the question.....let me pose it again.
Originally posted by Agape4Robin: Let's see....24 now, been a believer for 21 years.... that would make you 3 when you were saved.
Tell me .....what sins drove you to the arms of Christ? Were you convicted by the Holy Spirit?

What did you ask forgiveness for?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
You didn't answer the question.....let me pose it again.
If you don't understand my answer, you're dumber than a doorknob.

What drove me to His arms was His love for me.:duh: And I did not have to ask for forgiveness of specific sins. In my coming to Him He forgave all my sin.

Agape4Robin

Lighthouse said:
If you don't understand my answer, you're dumber than a doorknob.

What drove me to His arms was His love for me.:duh: And I did not have to ask for forgiveness of specific sins. In my coming to Him He forgave all my sin.
What have you repented of?

What can a 3 year old know about sin? The reality of hell? What exactly convicts a 3 year old?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
What have you repented of?

What can a 3 year old know about sin? The reality of hell? What exactly convicts a 3 year old?
stealing cookies, that kind of thing.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Robin-
If you think someone has to be convicted of something to come to God, then you do not understand God at all.:nono:

Agape4Robin

Lighthouse said:
Robin-
If you think someone has to be convicted of something to come to God, then you do not understand God at all.:nono:
So, you don't have to repent of anything? :think:

No conviction....no repentance.......what then are you saved from?

So if a three year old child dies, he or she will go to hell?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You're about as ignorant as a toothpick, Robin. You just don't get it, and I'd be wasting my time explaining it to you. I've learned that, and I'm not even gonna try.

Agape4Robin

Lighthouse said:
You're about as ignorant as a toothpick, Robin. You just don't get it, and I'd be wasting my time explaining it to you. I've learned that, and I'm not even gonna try.
Wassa matter :Brandon: ....? Can't answer the questions?

I thought so the moment I saw you begin your post to me by insulting me. But that is just what you do. You show your immaturity when you resort to this type of dialogue.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I have already answered the question. You refuse my answere, simply because you do not like it. Or because you do not like me.

Agape4Robin

Lighthouse said:
I have already answered the question. You refuse my answere, simply because you do not like it. Or because you do not like me.
Refer to post #306.......you did not answer any of my questions. And if you think that post #305 is an answer......think again! :nono:

As for liking you.....I don't know why Brandon, but I do. You are like a little brother to me. You have a good head on your shoulders, but I think that sometimes you resort to name calling out of frustration. Be patient, Brandon. You are zealous for the Lord and that is an admireable thing, but remember to bring every thought captive before Christ, think before you speak. James 1:19 "Wherefore, my beloved bretheren, be swift to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath;" Proverbs 16:32 "[He that is] slow to anger [is] better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city." What you sow, you will also reap.........

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:

How bout you try me on for size, I remember when I asked God to forgive my sins as a child, but I was a clepto, so, I had a reason to ask for forgivness. I was about, 8, or so. Question, how clearly do you remember your conversion? Your were 3, cant be that clear now. just wondering.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
Refer to post #306.......you did not answer any of my questions. And if you think that post #305 is an answer......think again! :nono:
Why isn't it an answer?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
TheSearcher said:
How bout you try me on for size, I remember when I asked God to forgive my sins as a child, but I was a clepto, so, I had a reason to ask for forgivness. I was about, 8, or so. Question, how clearly do you remember your conversion? Your were 3, cant be that clear now. just wondering.
I don't clearly remember the moment, but I know that as far back as I can remember I have never not believed Jesus is Lord.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
And, as I said, you just don't get it. The answer is staring you in the face, and you are too blind to see it. It's amazing how you can read into my posts things that are not there, but when something is between the lines, you only see the surface, and not even clearly at that.

Agape4Robin

Lighthouse said:
And, as I said, you just don't get it. The answer is staring you in the face, and you are too blind to see it. It's amazing how you can read into my posts things that are not there, but when something is between the lines, you only see the surface, and not even clearly at that.
Please clear it up for me!

Which one of the questions in post #306 did you answer and I did not see it? Please point it out to me.......I must have missed it.

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:

Heres an idea lighthouse, how about you say what you mean instead of asking us to read into what you wrote. Can you tell us exactly what your talking about? Maybe you need to turn on the light lighthouse, or is that something your not capable of?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
Please clear it up for me!

Which one of the questions in post #306 did you answer and I did not see it? Please point it out to me.......I must have missed it.
I told you why I came to Christ. If you don't like my answer, tough.