Go to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin (Wiccan)

Freak said:
This we know. But unless you repent you will end up in eternal hell. Are you prepared for this?

First you change Hasan's statement so it becomes a lie. THen you tell us that we must repent or go to hell. Frankly, if I cannot believe the first statement (because it is a lie), why should I believe the second?

Freak

Justin (Wiccan) said:
Just my point, Jay. You tell me one lie, then expect me to believe the very next statement you make is not also a lie?
And you apparently you didn't get mine...I don't care if you believe it or not. The truth is the truth--Jesus is Lord and denying Him will send you to hell. This is where you are heading.

Justin (Wiccan)

Freak said:
And you apparently you didn't get mine...I don't care if you believe it or not.

So much for "Love your neighbor."

The truth is the truth--Jesus is Lord and denying Him will send you to hell. This is where you are heading.

No, Jay--this is yet another one of your lies.

Freak

Justin, you're the true liar as you have bought into a lie-witchcraft and promote it's lies!

Freak

Justin (Wiccan) said:
And who believes the liar who says this?
Since God, who speaks only the truth, tells us witches are evil then I believe it. You, my deceived liar, have bought into a lie!

Justin (Wiccan)

Freak said:
Since God, who speaks only the truth, tells us witches are evil then I believe it. You, my deceived liar, have bought into a lie!

There's a problem with that, Jay--how can I believe that God said any such thing when you--a liar--tells me what was purportedly said?

Freak

Justin (Wiccan) said:
There's a problem with that, Jay--how can I believe that God said any such thing when you--a liar--tells me what was purportedly said?
Don't believe it and face the consequences. I've said this now three times. I'm telling you have the option to not believe it and finding out for yourself. :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.