Go to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Thats why what Freak is doing is absurd to me, its like the pig argueing with the chicken about who is going to be dinner...and there is a difference, I made a general but rue statement : There is no salvation found outside of the Church, whereas Freak specifically cndemns certain people even though he has no knowledge of their future.
Salvation is found in Jesus and Him alone. Yes or No?

theo_victis

this is stupid freak. Why dont you discuss why they are hell bound then rather just put them on an arbitrary list and then proceed to add people who you dont like to it.

Balder

Congratulations, Fool. I'm looking forward to meeting some pretty cool people ... Gandhi, Plato, Gautama Buddha, Giordano di Bruno, Krishnamurti, Einstein, Rumi, Lady Tsogyal, Sundari Nanda ... gosh, lots of folks!

It might be toasty, but there will be some good company.

What people can you think of who would make the list that you would like to meet?

Jadespring

Balder said:
Congratulations, Fool. I'm looking forward to meeting some pretty cool people ... Gandhi, Plato, Gautama Buddha, Giordano di Bruno, Krishnamurti, Einstein, Rumi, Lady Tsogyal, Sundari Nanda ... gosh, lots of folks!

What people can you think of who would make the list that you would like to meet?

I'm thinking that if you go by the criteria for this list that pretty much everyone will be there.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Balder said:

Hell is a place of separation and isolation. You will not be playing cards with your buddies. Satan is also not the King of hell. He is not even there yet (lake of fire in the end).

In heaven, we will relate and know one another, including the famous believers of the past.

We can teach what the Bible says about how a person avoids hell and gains eternal life. God alone is Judge of the individual heart and mind. We need to preach the Gospel to those who reject Christ in the hopes that they will come to Him in repentant faith. We need to expose the lies and deception of false religion and proclaim/defend the truth.

I am not sure of the tact or wisdom of a manmade list of hell-bound posters. Why not just circle page after page in the local phone book after a brief call to find out there beliefs?

"Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?" - Genesis 18:25

Balder

Justin (Wiccan) said:
Hey, don't knock harps--I play the harp.
That's cool. I play the dulcimer, among other things. Not knocking harps! Just having a hard time seeing BillyBob behind one...forever.

Justin (Wiccan)

Balder said:
That's cool. I play the dulcimer, among other things. Not knocking harps! Just having a hard time seeing BillyBob behind one...forever.

Nah ... though I can see BB behind a honky-tonk piano. :chuckle:

Freak

theo_victis said:
this is stupid freak. Why dont you discuss why they are hell bound then rather just put them on an arbitrary list and then proceed to add people who you dont like to it.
I don't like Crow yet she's not on the list for she's a believer in Jesus. Discussion about what? They all deny Jesus Christ and the essentials--they reject Christ as the way of salvation. That's it in a nutshell. What more can be said.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Freak said:
I don't like Crow yet she's not on the list for she's a believer in Jesus. Discussion about what? They all deny Jesus Christ and the essentials--they reject Christ as the way of salvation. That's it in a nutshell. What more can be said.

Yet somehow I get on the list. Yeah right. It is your hate list, you psychotic

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Freak said:
Whose buffy?

Freak - I can't tell whether you are a nitwit or dimwit, oh I get it, your mother was a Dimwit and your father was a Nitwit, so I guess that makes you a Halfwit.

See everybody, Freak is the very example of why cousins shouldn't marry.

Status
Not open for further replies.