Glenn Beck On Trump’s Christian Faith: ‘Biggest Crock Of Bullcrap

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As a Christian, how important is integrity to you when engaging in the Culture War?

The end doesn't justify the means. In other words if I were a Presidential candidate I wouldn't belittle women as Donald Trump has done nor would I make fun of the physically disabled.

trump27n-3-web.jpg

Oh wait, you're still obsessed with me and couldn't care less who the next President of the United States is.

fzappa13

You can say it. Rome :eek:linger: created Mormonism. Daughter hoes
mousy.gif
will return home to mama (Re 17:5).
lips.gif

Mormonism was birthed by a Freemason and many of their rituals reflect this. If you want a Mormon to shut up just ask them about that. The Roman Catholic church had nothing whatsoever to do with the creation of Mormonism.

It is not necessary to study before you open your mouth to opine but it sure helps with the old credibility issue.

THall

Glenn Beck is the biggest crock
on the planet.
He / she is what happens when
estrogen takes over and all sense
of reason disappears.

nikolai_42

The end doesn't justify the means. In other words if I were a Presidential candidate I wouldn't belittle women as Donald Trump has done nor would I make fun of the physically disabled.

Okay...what about slander of a fellow believer on something critically important?

trump27n-3-web.jpg

Oh wait, you're still obsessed with me and couldn't care less who the next President of the United States is.

Obsessed? No. Unless responding with valid criticism is obsession. And I absolutely do care who the next President is. But if we get the right president by the wrong means, there's a Higher Authority that won't let us get away with it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mormonism was birthed by a Freemason and many of their rituals reflect this. If you want a Mormon to shut up just ask them about that. The Roman Catholic church had nothing whatsoever to do with the creation of Mormonism.

It is not necessary to study before you open your mouth to opine but it sure helps with the old credibility issue.

Again: The "My church is better than your church!" threads can be found anywhere that heir or musterion slither. Glen Beck is NOT a Presidential candidate, Donald Trump is. If you want to defend Donald Trump's supposed Christianity, then this is the place to do it, if not, go troll somewhere else.

drbrumley

Again: The "My church is better than your church!" threads can be found anywhere that heir or musterion slither. Glen Beck is NOT a Presidential candidate, Donald Trump is. If you want to defend Donald Trump's supposed Christianity, then this is the place to do it, if not, go troll somewhere else.

Pretty obvious now you love hypocrites....

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Okay...what about slander of a fellow believer on something critically important?

Donald Trump has said many slanderous things about Christian and Presidential candidate Ted Cruz. Granted, Trump isn't a Christian so he can't be considered a "believer".

Oh wait, you're still obsessed with me. I'll tell you what: When I run for POTUS, then it's open season on me, until then...

Quote:

Obsessed? No. Unless responding with valid criticism is obsession. And I absolutely do care who the next President is. But if we get the right president by the wrong means, there's a Higher Authority that won't let us get away with it.

Why are you not concerned that Donald Trump (who can't even quote verses out of the Bible correctly) attended a 'gay' (i.e. homosexual) church in his quest to try and get the Christian vote?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So what do you think now about all the pastors claiming he has a mantle of God on him?

A lot of good people have been fooled by Trump's message. I was listening to Trump briefly on Hannity just last night and had I not known what he really is, I would have jumped on the Trump bandwagon right there.

If people are going to get involved in the political spectrum (i.e. voting), first do your homework. It's very simple these days with the internet.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
http://www.christianpost.com/news/donald-trump-on-faith-i-am-christian-sunday-church-person-49797/

Potential GOP presidential contender Donald Trump opened about his faith during an interview with a Christian network, saying he is a Christian and that he's a "Sunday church person."

“I believe in God. I am Christian. I think The Bible is certainly, it is THE book. It is the thing," Trump told Christian Broadcasting Network's David Brody.

In the six-minute interview clip, which will air nationwide Tuesday at 10 a.m. on "The 700 Club," Trump shared that he used to attend First Presbyterian Church in Jamaica Queens.

"I'm a Protestant, I'm a Presbyterian. And you know I've had a good relationship with the church over the years. I think religion is a wonderful thing. I think my religion is a wonderful religion.”

:chuckle: As much as I hate to agree with Beck, he is correct in regards to Donald.

nikolai_42

Quote:

Donald Trump has said many slanderous things about Christian and Presidential candidate Ted Cruz. Granted, Trump isn't a Christian so he can't be considered a "believer".

Oh wait, you're still obsessed with me. I'll tell you what: When I run for POTUS, then it's open season on me, until then...

Quote:

Why are you not concerned that Donald Trump (who can't even quote verses out of the Bible correctly) attended a 'gay' (i.e. homosexual) church in his quest to try and get the Christian vote?

The character and integrity of electorate is just as important as that of a candidate. I'm just as concerned about Trump being a candidate as I am someone who supports Cruz justifying slander and thinking that reflects well on both them and their candidate.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I realize that your church is better than anyone else's church in the whoooole wide world, but this thread isn't about a Mormon who isn't running for President, it's about a secular humanist (with a really bad hairdo) that is hugely popular amongst the uninformed (being that you're uninformed when it comes to politics, you're probably a Donald Trump fan, although I've always figured you for a Mrs. Bill Clinton supporter).

So why don't you be a good little Presbyterian and go attend a 'gay' wedding like your denomination is doing these days, or stick to the topic of Donald Trump's fake Christianity?

Here, we can talk about this:

Donald Trump Attends ‘Gay-Affirming’ Presbyterian ‘Church’ in Iowa Days Before Caucus
http://christiannews.net/2016/01/25...esbyterian-church-in-iowa-days-before-caucus/
Mormons.

Sigh.

Some folks in their desire to be self-righteous apparently cannot read very well, as in looking carefully at my denominational status just to the left of this post.

AMR

Letsargue

[Glenn Beck On Trump’s Christian Faith: ‘Biggest Crock Of Bullcrap I’ve Ever Heard’ by Michelle Fields] "TV host Glenn Beck
crying.gif
attacked Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump Thursday, saying “too many people are looking at Trump and believing that man has ever opened a Bible … that’s the biggest crock of bullcrap I’ve ever heard.”

Beck, founder of TheBlaze.com, spoke at a rally in South Carolina for Republican presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

“I’m going to be very blunt with you tonight,” Beck said. “Donald Trump is very dangerous in my opinion.”

Beck criticized those who believe that this country can be saved by a man who creates “gaudy buildings.”

He argued that Trump can’t just “come in and magically fix us.”

“He’s gone bankrupt four times,” Beck added. “You can’t declare bankruptcy as a country.” Glenn Beck On Trump’s Christian Faith: ‘Biggest Crock Of Bullcrap I’ve Ever Heard’

See:

Mormonism

Christ has "Nothing" to DO With Your American "Government". - "Government" / "Governed" By The Leader of the "Government". -- OBAMA IS the Leader AND "Governs Your Government" of America!! --- Christ is the Leader of HIS Government, AND Governs Only the Kingdom of GOD!! --- If you take part in Another Government other than the Government // the Kingdom of Christ, YOU Go Against Christ!!!

( Isaiah 9:6-7 KJV ) -- 6- "(( For unto us a child is born )), unto us a son is given: and (((( The Government shall be upon His shoulder )))): and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace".
7- "Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this". --///----

Christ is the Christian's GOVERNOR!!!!!!!!!! -- NOT OBAMA!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S!! ))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021216

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Don't all the Republican presidential candidates claim to be practicing Christians - but has that stopped them from going after each other jugulars?

fzappa13

Forgive me but ... I don't recall mentioning Trump nor did I suggest anyone embrace some denominational preference. If you just want to set up straw men to beat on please leave me out of that. I have no interest. If something I said pricked your conscious enough to for you to throw out that little red herring perhaps you should reflect on your motives for just a little while before posting. It helps to have such a defense when you find yourself in the court of public opinion.