Glenn Beck On Trump’s Christian Faith: ‘Biggest Crock Of Bullcrap

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Glenn Beck On Trump’s Christian Faith: ‘Biggest Crock Of Bullcrap I’ve Ever Heard’ by Michelle Fields] "TV host Glenn Beck
crying.gif
attacked Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump Thursday, saying “too many people are looking at Trump and believing that man has ever opened a Bible … that’s the biggest crock of bullcrap I’ve ever heard.”

Beck, founder of TheBlaze.com, spoke at a rally in South Carolina for Republican presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

“I’m going to be very blunt with you tonight,” Beck said. “Donald Trump is very dangerous in my opinion.”

Beck criticized those who believe that this country can be saved by a man who creates “gaudy buildings.”

He argued that Trump can’t just “come in and magically fix us.”

“He’s gone bankrupt four times,” Beck added. “You can’t declare bankruptcy as a country.” Glenn Beck On Trump’s Christian Faith: ‘Biggest Crock Of Bullcrap I’ve Ever Heard’

See:

Mormonism

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A Mormon complaining about someone not a Mormon...

...must resist, resist... ;)

AMR

I realize that your church is better than anyone else's church in the whoooole wide world, but this thread isn't about a Mormon who isn't running for President, it's about a secular humanist (with a really bad hairdo) that is hugely popular amongst the uninformed (being that you're uninformed when it comes to politics, you're probably a Donald Trump fan, although I've always figured you for a Mrs. Bill Clinton supporter).

So why don't you be a good little Presbyterian and go attend a 'gay' wedding like your denomination is doing these days, or stick to the topic of Donald Trump's fake Christianity?

Here, we can talk about this:

Donald Trump Attends ‘Gay-Affirming’ Presbyterian ‘Church’ in Iowa Days Before Caucus
http://christiannews.net/2016/01/25...esbyterian-church-in-iowa-days-before-caucus/

nikolai_42

I realize that your church is better than anyone else's church in the whoooole wide world, but this thread isn't about a Mormon who isn't running for President, it's about a secular humanist (with a really bad hairdo) that is hugely popular amongst the uninformed (being that you're uninformed when it comes to politics, you're probably a Donald Trump fan, although I've always figured you for a Mrs. Bill Clinton supporter).

So why don't you be a good little Presbyterian and go attend a 'gay' wedding like your denomination is doing these days, or stick to the topic of Donald Trump's fake Christianity?

Donald Trump Attends ‘Gay-Affirming’ Presbyterian ‘Church’ in Iowa Days Before Caucus
http://christiannews.net/2016/01/25...esbyterian-church-in-iowa-days-before-caucus/

Um....you may want to rethink that response. You've charged someone else with being uninformed when you've not thought this through fully. (Hint : There's more than one Presbyterian denomination...and the article you linked to even makes prominent mention of that...)

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Um....you may want to rethink that response. You've charged someone else with being uninformed when you've not thought this through fully. (Hint : There's more than one Presbyterian denomination...and the article you linked to even makes prominent mention of that...)

For ACW to "rethink" he needs to think first. We have yet to see that happen.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

http://christiannews.net/2016/01/25/...before-caucus/

Two things nik:

1). Did AMR designate you as his spokesperson?

2). Are you aware that you're in a forum that deals with politics? You might want to go back to your "My church is better than yours!" threads with the rest of those that don't supposedly don't get involved in "worldly matters".

And yes, I am aware that certain parts of the Presbyterian Church have split. Donald Trump obviously spoke to the sodomite faction; are you ok with that or do you prefer to focus your anger on me?

Last edited:

nikolai_42

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

http://christiannews.net/2016/01/25/...before-caucus/

Two things nik:

1). Did AMR designate you as his spokesperson?

2). Are you aware that you're in a forum that deals with politics? You might want to go back to your "My church is better than yours!" threads with the rest of those that don't supposedly don't get involved in "worldly matters".

And yes, I am aware that certain parts of the Presbyterian Church have split. Donald Trump obviously spoke to the sodomite faction; are you ok with that or do you prefer to focus your anger on me?

As a Christian, how important is integrity to you when engaging in the Culture War?

Seekingtruth21

[Glenn Beck On Trump’s Christian Faith: ‘Biggest Crock Of Bullcrap I’ve Ever Heard’ by Michelle Fields] "TV host Glenn Beck
crying.gif
attacked Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump Thursday, saying “too many people are looking at Trump and believing that man has ever opened a Bible … that’s the biggest crock of bullcrap I’ve ever heard.”

Beck, founder of TheBlaze.com, spoke at a rally in South Carolina for Republican presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

“I’m going to be very blunt with you tonight,” Beck said. “Donald Trump is very dangerous in my opinion.”

Beck criticized those who believe that this country can be saved by a man who creates “gaudy buildings.”

He argued that Trump can’t just “come in and magically fix us.”

“He’s gone bankrupt four times,” Beck added. “You can’t declare bankruptcy as a country.” Glenn Beck On Trump’s Christian Faith: ‘Biggest Crock Of Bullcrap I’ve Ever Heard’

See:

Mormonism
The Mormon has it right on this issue. Don't get me wrong their theology is screwed up but the do have "the appearance of godliness" and the light of general revelation. 2 Timothy 3:5

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was about to say after reading this thread Beck going after Trump on Christianity has got to be the most absurd thing out of his mouth in sometime.

This coming from a Ron Paul* Libertarian?

*Amongst other things, Libertarian (and pretend Christian) Ron Paul voted in Congress to allow openly homosexual people to enlist in the US Armed Forces.