"Give Your Life to Jesus"

musterion

You are trying to claim victory by getting me to submit to ridiculousness.

Tell me, do you know this scripture and what it means, Proverbs 26:4.

I told you I obey Jesus Christ.

I obey the New Covenant.

You are just trying to sound like the victor by some tactic which I do not approve of.

I'm asking you a simple, honest question.

Is there ANY command of God in the Bible that one could try to obey today and, in so doing, actually be disobedient to Him? Yes or no.

KingdomRose

Here is Truth:

The Jesus Christ whom I Love and Serve,
it was His Perfect Obedience in His Life and Death
which makes all those He Lived and Died for Righteous

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners,
so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous

The sins of all the Many given Him of the Father John 6:39,
were laid on Christ their Surety Heb.7:22; Is.53:6 instead of them.
That's why they are so Blessed, because no sin was ever charged to them!

Rom. 4:8
Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.​

~~~~~

Very good. Then you apparently believe that, according to the verses, Jesus is not God. Excellent. It is plain to see, is it not, that Jesus had to be obedient. Obedient to whom? If he was God he wouldn't have had to obey anybody else. Isn't that so?

You can't say that he obeyed only while on Earth. That contradicts scriptures that say he still was in subjection to God (the Father) after he went back to heaven!

"Christ is the head of every man...and God is the head of Christ." (I Corinthians 11:3, NASB)

"He who overcomes, I [Jesus] will make him a pillar in the temple of MY GOD...and I will write on him the name of MY GOD, and the name of the city of MY GOD, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from MY GOD." (Revelation 3:12, NASB)

So Jesus HAS a God! Someone is higher than he is! Even now!

:chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Salvation is not about what God can do for us, it's about what we can do for him. That's why we're here.

2 Peter 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves.

musterion

Why do you not want to answer my question, GT? It's honest and simple, not a trick. It's either Yes or No.

God's Truth

Saul of Tarsus was sure he was obeying God because he was obeying the commandments.
Saul of Tarsus spoke of how he followed the old law without faith. Read Romans 7.

Jesus says those who had faith would recognize what he said as being God's word. Read John 6:46.

That sounds like you and Meshak. You're so sure you're obeying God but only obeying in the flesh.

We have to obey in our flesh. As for Meshak, she does not obey because she says do not listen to Paul.

Like the Jews, you have great zeal, but refuse to submit to the righteousness of God.

The Jews used to have to do righteous ceremonial works to clean themselves, they would not accept Jesus' blood as cleaning them.

You're too taken up with the righteousness of God's UNTRUTH. :nono:

Jesus' words are Spirit and life. You will not get that life unless you obey those words.

Tell me, if you are planning a trip somewhere, and you get the directions, do you get there by believing the map and the directions, or do you get there by actually doing what the directions say?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You are SO contradicting everything Jesus and his disciples taught!!! Why???

First show what i've contradicted and how using scripture. In fact ive used scripture and His words to show yourself and meshaks message to be a false one.

If you cannot back your opinion with relevant scripture when you make an accusation, ill just count you as just another false accuser and teacher. A dime a dozen.

KingdomRose

Jesus IS part of the Trinity. JWs don't seem to get that. That's one of the reasons you guys don't fit in.

That's absolutely correct. And I think that Jesus told his true disciples that they would be HATED. They wouldn't FIT IN anywhere.

You know....you have nothing to say that's upbuilding or even productive to discussion. All you can do is bad-mouth, tear down, insult, degrade, and perpetuate lies. Why don't you just not respond to my posts at all?

musterion

You cannot trick me. Just concede, for you do not consider there is a New Covenant.

Not trying to trick you.

Is it possible to obey a command of God found in the Bible which would actually be disobedient if tried?

Your reluctance to answer either way indicates you know the answer, which makes your earlier claim false and stupid. Feel free to retract it at any time and I'll lay off. Otherwise you can keep crying like a little girl.

God's Truth

That's absolutely correct. And I think that Jesus told his true disciples that they would be HATED. They wouldn't FIT IN anywhere.

You know....you have nothing to say that's upbuilding or even productive to discussion. All you can do is bad-mouth, tear down, insult, degrade, and perpetuate lies. Why don't you just not respond to my posts at all?

Sounds like you.

God's Truth

Not trying to trick you.

Is it possible to obey a command of God found in the Bible which would actually be disobedient if tried?

Your reluctance to answer either way indicates you know the answer, which makes your earlier claim false and stupid. Feel free to retract it at any time and I'll lay off. Otherwise you can keep crying like a little girl.

I told you I obey the teachings of Jesus.

You need to obey Jesus so that you will have the truth revealed to you.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

God's Truth

Musterion, there is a New Covenant. New TESTAMENT MEANS New Covenant. The old law was given by Moses. The new law is given by Jesus Christ.

musterion

GT,

Is it possible to try to obey a command of Christ's found in the four gospels that would actually be disobedient to try to obey today?

Yes or no, please.

God's Truth

Musterion does not realize that when the priesthood changed there was a change to the old law.

There are many changes.

There is no eye for an eye, etc. There are not circumcisions, etc.

Do you look in your Bible and see New Testament and Old Testament?

God's Truth

GT,

Is it possible to try to obey a command of Christ's found in the four gospels that would actually be disobedient to try to obey today?

Yes or no, please.

I do not answer according to one's folly. Obey Jesus! Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God. Jesus shed his blood for the New Covenant. I get that you do not know what that means. I am trying to help you.

musterion

I do not answer according to one's folly. Obey Jesus! Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God. Jesus shed his blood for the New Covenant. I get that you do not know what that means. I am trying to help you.

Do you obey every single instruction uttered by Christ during His time on earth?

yes or no