"Give Your Life to Jesus"

God's Truth

ClimateSanity says that if you obey it is by your own strength and you will not get saved.

Jesus says those who obey him will be saved.

Those Jesus accepts are those who fear God and who do what is right, Acts 10:35.

glorydaz

''

You have ungrateful heart for His word and teachings and commands.

It is not of God. You have ungrateful spirit.

You preach a false gospel of works.

All of the works of the unregenerate / unsaved
are as filthy rags in God's Sight Is. 64:6.

~~~~~

That scripture is about the ceremonial works that had to be done for over 1,600 years.

how are you tonight?

I'd be better if these three trolls would go back under the bridge where they belong. ;)

KingdomRose

(In response to post #1 by heir.) God, the Father, certainly did give us a wonderful gift by sending His Son. I understand that you realize this. But you leave out of your teaching the most important thing to Jesus....his Father! We can do all the things you said at the beginning of your post and it wouldn't mean anything if you don't acknowledge Jehovah, the Father and God of Jesus.

You clearly see the difference between them, as you quoted Galatians 1:3,4; I Timothy 2:5; & I Corinthians 15:1-4. "God" is the Father, and not Jesus.

And Jesus considered making his Father's name known to be of utmost importance. (John chapter 17)

God's Truth

Nope.
But I didn't expect you to notice what the promises made in the new covenant really are.
It just won't fit into your man-made theology.

There is no promise greater than the promise of the Redeemer and the Holy Spirit given to those that love God.

God's Truth

(In response to post #1 by heir.) God, the Father, certainly did give us a wonderful gift by sending His Son. I understand that you realize this. But you leave out of your teaching the most important thing to Jesus....his Father! We can do all the things you said at the beginning of your post and it wouldn't mean anything if you don't acknowledge Jehovah, the Father and God of Jesus.

You clearly see the difference between them, as you quoted Galatians 1:3,4; I Timothy 2:5; & I Corinthians 15:1-4. "God" is the Father, and not Jesus.

And Jesus considered making his Father's name known to be of utmost importance. (John chapter 17)

Jesus is the Word of God the Father.

Obeying the Word will not cause harm; to speak that is beyond nonsense.

glorydaz

Obeying God IS NEVER EVER WRONG, and when someone DOES obey, it is NOT called righteousness by our flesh.

You condemn and rebuke those who obey God, even sense that is common is no where near you.

Saul of Tarsus was sure he was obeying God because he was obeying the commandments. That sounds like you and Meshak. You're so sure you're obeying God but only obeying in the flesh. Like the Jews, you have great zeal, but refuse to submit to the righteousness of God.

You're too taken up with the righteousness of God's UNTRUTH. :nono:

KingdomRose

That's right, God requires nothing from us, good OP

You're wrong. He does require something from us. (The DEMONS believe! It takes more than mere belief!)

"The one DOING the will of [Jesus'] Father is the one who will enter into the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 7:21

"Strip off the old personality with its practices, and clothe yourselves with the new personality, which through accurate knowledge is being made new according to the image of the One who created it....Clothe yourselves with tender affections....Continue putting up with one another....Besides all that, clothe yourselves with love." (Colossians 3:9-13)

That is a requirement. It takes effort. We must imitate Jesus in everything he did.

"For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in his steps." (I Peter 2:21)

Hello!

KingdomRose

You preach a false gospel of works.

All of the works of the unregenerate / unsaved
are as filthy rags in God's Sight Is. 64:6.

~~~~~

Why don't you quit slinging that stuff like mud? As if you have a great truth to reveal! I honor those scriptures, like Isaiah 64, but I don't like it when they are taken way out of context! NO ONE HERE HAS SAID THAT WE CAN BE SAVED BY OUR OWN EFFORTS, WITHOUT ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST. Stop brow-beating people when they're not saying what you infer!

What I and Meshak and some others have said is that FIRST we accept Jesus, THEN we follow his example and do all the things he has said to do.

Do you understand????

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why don't you quit slinging that stuff like mud? As if you have a great truth to reveal! I honor those scriptures, like Isaiah 64, but I don't like it when they are taken way out of context! NO ONE HERE HAS SAID THAT WE CAN BE SAVED BY OUR OWN EFFORTS, WITHOUT ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST. Stop brow-beating people when they're not saying what you infer!

What I and Meshak and some others have said is that FIRST we accept Jesus, THEN we follow his example and do all the things he has said to do.

Do you understand????

Do you understand that salvation = What He did and nothing we can do or do in the future.

You cannot add one single thing to the cross.

glorydaz

It is TO those who obey by FEARING GOD and doing right that the gospel has been given. It is to those that God ACCEPTS.

There is no fear in love. There was fear of God under the law (with good reason). And it's how we know you are still under the law...you preach a "gospel" of fear which is no good news at all. Your hope is to put the rest of us under the bondage you're still under. :sigh:

Romans 8:15
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You clearly see the difference between them, as you quoted Galatians 1:3,4; I Timothy 2:5; & I Corinthians 15:1-4. "God" is the Father and not Jesus.

Jesus IS part of the Trinity. JWs don't seem to get that. That's one of the reasons you guys don't fit in.

God's Truth

That's not what I asked you.

Are there ANY of God's commands in the Bible...ANYWHERE IN THE BIBLE...that it would be wrong to try to obey?

You are trying to claim victory by getting me to submit to ridiculousness.

Tell me, do you know this scripture and what it means, Proverbs 26:4.

I told you I obey Jesus Christ.

I obey the New Covenant.

You are just trying to sound like the victor by some tactic which I do not approve of.

God's Truth

There is no fear in love. There was fear of God under the law (with good reason). And it's how we know you are still under the law...you preach a "gospel" of fear which is no good news at all. Your hope is to put the rest of us under the bondage you're still under. :sigh:

Romans 8:15
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.​

There is no fear in love but those who FEAR God will be saved, and only those that do not do right should fear Him.

God's Truth

You're wrong. He does require something from us. (The DEMONS believe! It takes more than mere belief!)

"The one DOING the will of [Jesus'] Father is the one who will enter into the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 7:21

"Strip off the old personality with its practices, and clothe yourselves with the new personality, which through accurate knowledge is being made new according to the image of the One who created it....Clothe yourselves with tender affections....Continue putting up with one another....Besides all that, clothe yourselves with love." (Colossians 3:9-13)

That is a requirement. It takes effort. We must imitate Jesus in everything he did.

"For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in his steps." (I Peter 2:21)

Hello!

God does require more than belief from us. As for the demons, even they believe and do something, they shudder.