Gay Oppression?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
In the world where someone sued and won a lawsuit over coffee being too hot... I'd say people sue or try to sue over the dumbest things. I don't think this is a homosexual issue.

There have been a slew of homosexuals suing people over the past several years due to the gay agenda. What you are doing is trying to trivialize the matter.

fool

Hall of Fame
In the world where someone sued and won a lawsuit over coffee being too hot... I'd say people sue or try to sue over the dumbest things. I don't think this is a homosexual issue.

That lady won and for good reason. They were serving their coffee way to hot. Dangerous Hot. You can have coffee that isn't dangerous. It's what most people expect.

katiecrna

That lady won and for good reason. They were serving their coffee way to hot. Dangerous Hot. You can have coffee that isn't dangerous. It's what most people expect.

I guess. She was the one that spilled it on her lap. She shouldn't of been trying to drink a hot beverage while diving. She didn't deserve the $3million imo.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The guy was in clear violation of the law. There's few, if any, cases where a person manages to sue a police department for being arrested on a crime they are later found guilty of. The reason is fairly obvious- if you committed a crime, a judge isn't going to call the arresting officers on prejudice.

He racked up over a million dollars in legal fees because he had it in his mind, because of the gay agenda, that he would win- and then he committed suicide.

The point is, he persecuted himself.

katiecrna

The point is this guy was an idiot and thought he was going to get away with it. Who knows what his mind set was. The poor man committed suicide, he obviously wasn't of sound mind.
I know a lot of people who have done stupid things. I have done stupid things. Doesn't mean they don't deserve some compassion. In the end, it's terrible when someone takes their own life.

quip

BANNED
Banned
A gay man was arrested for indecent exposure, and committed suicide after receiving over a million dollars in legal fees attempting to sue police.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4074938/Man-lost-gay-pride-arrest-suit-apparent-suicide.html

Homosexual supporters have put in their minds that they can sue anyone and are above expectations of public decency.
So when it backfires, who takes responsibility liberals :rolleyes:

Certainly not Christians; here are some defensive suggestions though.

fool

Hall of Fame
I guess. She was the one that spilled it on her lap. She shouldn't of been trying to drink a hot beverage while diving. She didn't deserve the $3million imo.

It was supposed to be Java not Lava.

glassjester

Which is why it says "Danger! Hot!" on the cup.

Anyway, it couldn't have been hotter than boiling. And I'd expect tea to be served just under boiling - straight out of the boiling teapot, and into the cup.

So why can't coffee be that hot, too?

If I cut myself on a restaurant's knife, should I sue them for giving me a knife that was too sharp?

fool

Hall of Fame
Which is why it says "Danger! Hot!" on the cup.

Anyway, it couldn't have been hotter than boiling. And I'd expect tea to be served just under boiling - straight out of the boiling teapot, and into the cup.

So why can't coffee be that hot, too?

If I cut myself on a restaurant's knife, should I sue them for giving me a knife that was too sharp?

If the knife they gave you was a light saber and you cut your head off then yes, it was too sharp.
That's why they give you a serrated knife, because it takes a repeated sawing action to cause damage.

glassjester

If the knife they gave you was a light saber and you cut your head off then yes, it was too sharp.
That's why they give you a serrated knife, because it takes a repeated sawing action to cause damage.

I've cut my hand accidentally on a serrated knife. Ever unload the dishwasher after somebody loaded in some knives point-side-up, with the rest of the silverware?

Anyway, if I cut myself on the knife the restaurant provided me with (not a light saber), then should I sue them for giving me a sharp knife?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I've cut my hand accidentally on a serrated knife. Ever unload the dishwasher after somebody loaded in some knives point-side-up, with the rest of the silverware?

Anyway, if I cut myself on the knife the restaurant provided me with (not a light saber), then should I sue them for giving me a sharp knife?

iirc, the argument made (successfully) wrt the hot coffee was that a reasonable person would not expect it to be so hot, that a reasonable person would expect to be able to pour hot coffee in their lap without being harmed

because lawyers are opportunistic scumbags and juries are comprised of retards, apparently

katiecrna

It was supposed to be Java not Lava.

Lava is an exaggeration come on. $3million because the old bag dropped coffee on herself while she was trying to drive is abuse of the system.

It reminds me of the laundry pods that require a sign that denotes not for child consumption. People go pretty far to blame company's rather than take personal responsibility. Aka watch what your child is doing. Aka don't try to drink fresh hot coffee while driving. No never... it's the company's fault.

MrDante

The guy was in clear violation of the law.

Just to be clear this is the what he was wearing when arrested for indecent exposure.

d5e48b8b57c76bc0cccadb8bcb62cbb8

Source

and as near as i can tell the lawsuit was in regards to his phone being damaged when he attempted to record the arrest.