Gap theory - Gen 1-2 ??

6days

Since Jesus is speaking about Humans, he was speaking about when Humans were created. Try again.
Jesus was not wrong. He worded things correctly.

Do a word study...Check in the Greek (and Hebrew) which 'beginning' Jesus was referring to. Check out the numerous other places in the NT where Jesus or others talk about the absolute beginning. John 1:1, Matt. 19:4, Mark 13:19 etc

Your beliefs are not aligned with the words of Jesus. He referred to humanity existing from the foundations of the world... not billions of years later.

6days

The 6 periods of creation are 6 generations of the universe, 6 separate universal bodies, which were the parental universes from which this one was created.
The word generation in Hebrew is 'TOLEDOTH' which word is used 38 times in the Old Testament, and in each and every instance, 'TOLEDOTH' refers to recorded genealogies, those six periods of universal Activity are the ancestors of this universe in which we live.
That's more than a wee bit dishonest.
God does not tell us He created in 6 generations (toledoths). "For in six days, God created the heavens and the earth and everything in them".

Interplanner

God's abilities are not subject to a set of scientifically possible regulations. I don't think the original evolutionary brains even tried to suggest that the way some people do today. They just completely extracted him, so you might say they were more honest.

What is truly annoying about Lyell is the range and scope of geological declarations he made WHILE GEOLOGY ITSELF WAS IN ITS INFANCY! Catastrophism is so obviously understood now, and is the nearer of the two events in question (the creation, and the global deluge), that Lyell is completely worthless information. Recent atastrophism must be accepted in the same sense that DNA must be. Only one presupposition fits that position.

clefty

So God giving a command is evolution? Evolution is the world forming on its own. Not God forming it over 6 Days or 13.7 Billion years.

The lie is you just don't understand what was written.

I said nothing of a command that chaos, randomness, chance, trial and error, and survivial of the fittest of evolution was given.

I said they just sat around and watched the outcome...for entertainment.

clefty

Hi there clefty. What time on the night of the day of preparation to the Jewish Passover, did Pilate sentence Jesus to death? See John 19: 13 and 14.

What time of the day of preparation to the Jewish Passover Did darkness cover the land around Jerusalem? See Matthew 27: 45.

There was night=evening first, then there was day=morning.

Jesus ate his last supper with his disciples in the beginning of the day of preparation to the Jewish Passover, He was arrested early that night by guards who came with lanterns, he was sentenced to death by Pilate at the sixth hour of the 12 hour period of darkness on the day of preparation to the Jewish Passover, that preceded the following 12 hours of Light of the day of preparation to the Jewish Passover

A day has 12 hours does it not said Jesus, so work while the light is with you.

He was nailed to the cross at the 3rd hour of the 12 hours of light that followed the 12 hour of Darkness on the day of Preparation to the Jewish Passover. Darkness covered the land at the sixth hour of the 12 hours of light that followed the 12 hours of darkness on the day of preparation to the Jewish Passover and he died at the 9th hour of the 12 hour period of light that followed the 12 hours of Darkness on the day of preparation to the Jewish Passover, and was buried as the sun was setting on the day of Preparation to the Jewish Passover, Just as the Jews were preparing to eat of their Passover Lambs that had been slaughtered on the day of preparation to their Passover meal, which they ate in the evening, which was the beginning of the first of their seven day festival of unleavened bread.

The lambs were killed the same day they were eaten the same day the wrath passed over...

The 15th is the "Morrow after the passover" when they went out...

This might help...

http://www.2besaved.com/2BSPassover.html

way 2 go

There was no earth until 4.5 Billion years ago.
no

The EVENING was first because there was 400 Million years of Darkness.
no.
the watery earth was created first then the light on day 1
Gen 1:2

Then the first stars started forming.
day 4

Thus the First DAY (TOO BE HOT) was the Evening (400 Million years of Darkness (and the Morning) Trillions of Stars forming over a 9 Billion year period, until the Sun and Earth came forth on the Second Day at 4.5 Billion years B.C.

Thus the Evening is first. Darkness..........Light.

no

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form and empty. And darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved on the face of the waters

1 rotation of the earth = 1 day

day one earth and light without form

day two and three gave form to the earth

day four form to the light

Rondonmonson

YES

no.
the watery earth was created first then the light on day 1
Gen 1:2
No....there is no such thing light, its just a Reflection....did you know that ? So the water was ordered into being so you could have light. Water makes light possible to see.

Wrong, God set the Seasons on day 4, thus the Moon and Earth collided, the Moon was probably as big as our earth, but upon collision the earth got the largest portion of the mass, but as per moons, we have a very large moon, and that keeps us stable. The Moon causes our seasons to be as they are. If the moon were in a different position we might wobble and our seasons would be unstable.

no

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form and empty. And darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved on the face of the waters

day one earth and light without form

day two and three gave form to the earth

day four form to the light

YES.......THE EARTH WAS NOT AROUND 13.7 billion years ago.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
YES

No....there is no such thing light, its just a Reflection....did you know that ? So the water was ordered into being so you could have light. Water makes light possible to see.

Wow!

I didn't realize you were that mixed up!!

I guess that's why they call the Sahara - darkest Africa.

:crackup:

way 2 go

The Earth and Sun was created on the Second Day. You can't have an Earth without a Sun. You guys...Geeezee
wrong again.
day 1 earth

day 4
Gen 1:16 And God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day and the smaller light to rule the night, and the stars also.

way 2 go

Wrong, God set the Seasons on day 4,
no
Gen 1:16 And God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day and the smaller light to rule the night, and the stars also.

thus the Moon and Earth collided,
no
the Moon was probably as big as our earth
no , same size today as when created

, but upon collision the earth got the largest portion of the mass,
a lie...

but as per moons, we have a very large moon, and that keeps us stable. The Moon causes our seasons to be as they are. If the moon were in a different position we might wobble and our seasons would be unstable.
...mixed with truth

YES.......THE EARTH WAS NOT AROUND 13.7 billion years ago.
the earth is 5 days older than Adam

Rondonmonson

Wow!

I didn't realize you were that mixed up!!

I guess that's why they call the Sahara - darkest Africa.

:crackup:

Seems you are, the Earth was not around and you think God was speaking about water on the earth. Maybe you need to google is there such a thing as light or is it only a reflection. I AM RIGHT....There is no such thing as light. Its only a reflection.

Rondonmonson

wrong again.
day 1 earth

day 4

I really find this so amusing, its very scary that people think on this level though. I guess I will have to break this down by verses.

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

{ Meaning that there was no time, but the Universe began all time. God created time and space for men, so that we could live in a "Cause and effect World". It doesn't imply the earth was created first. By the way, Einstein's theory of relativity can be found in the very first verse in the Bible !! In the Beginning (Time) God Created the Heaven (Space) and the Earth (Matter). Just a Bonus. }

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

{ There was no earth at this point, it was not formed/without form, and VOID....Definition = completely empty. "void spaces surround the tanks" synonyms:empty, vacant, blank, bare, clear, free, unfilled,
noun 1. a completely empty space.....

And Darkness was on he Face of the Deep. There was 400 Million years of Darkness after the Big Bang and 360,000 years of Inflation. This is a FACT....We have taken a picture using Microwaves, just like the picture of Radar. Or a baby via sonar. Its a FACT. God then moved and brought forth water, NOT TO EARTH which was not here yet, and I can prove that below, but he brought forth WATER to illuminate the light. The very next verse states this below...Let there be LIGHT. The Water was brought forth to create Light. Without reflection there IS NO LIGHT !! FACT !! }

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

{ God created Light. And saw it was good. There was 400 Million years of Darkness, the the Stars came forth. This was the LIGHT (TO BE HOT) and God called the Light (STARS) YOWM (TOO BE HOT) and He called the Dark Night. And the Evening (Darkness) and the Morning (Light) was the FIRST YOWM/Period of Time. }

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

{ You do know firmament means our Domed Sky or our atmosphere right? YOU CATCH IT? Let the Firmament be in the MIDST/MIDDLE of the Waters !! and let it divide the waters from the waters. Our skies is n the middle of all the waters in the whole universe. The water was already created. To be a sky, we know the Earth is here on the Second Day. The Sun has to be there also, there is no Evaporation without the Sun. FACT. }

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

{ We see the Earth and Sun has been created by the Second Day. The Earth and Sun came into being 4.5 Billion years ago. God then placed our Atmosphere in place. This was the Second Day. God ordered the Heaven Created at the BIG BANG, the Earth came into being after 9.2 Billion years of Creation at the 4.5 Billion BC. Mark. }

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

{ There could be no Grasses or Trees with water all around the globe, so God gathered the waters into Seas and Rivers, and thus the Dry Land appeared. }

11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

{ Here comes the Grasses/Fruit trees/Herbs whose seeds is in themselves, this was the THIRD DAY. Of course you can't have grasses and trees without Sun. I challenge anyone here to grow grass or fruit without any sunlight. That's silly isn't it ? Oh yea. }

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

{ God is telling the full story here of the Earths Days and Nights/Lights. Just like God told about Creation in Genesis one, then retold about the FULL CREATION of man in Genesis two !! In the FIRMAMENT OF HEAVEN our Skies, let there be Days and Nights. The LESSER LIGHT (Moon) shale rule the Night and of course the GREAT LIGHT (Sun) to rule the Day. Just as God told the story of the Creation of MAN in FULL again in Genesis 2, that doesn't mean Genesis chapter one was not the creation of man-kind. Genesis 2 was just an enhanced telling of the subject. Likewise, this is just God telling all of the Lights effects on Earth. The Moon and earth crashed into each other. Creating our seasons as we know them. God set the Moon in its optimal position for us, research IF THE MOON WAS NOT IN ITS PROPER PLACE....Our weather would be CRAZY, some places on earth would get hardly no sunlight at times, even at the equator, our earth would wobble etc. etc. etc. RESEARCH IT !! I have. }

17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

{ God SET THEM.....The Moon and Earth crashing, caused us to eventually have a stable earth, by having such a huge moon in proportion to our earth. These verses gave absolutely nothing to do with God creating the Stars and the Sub/Moon/Earth on this the Fourth Day. Its just the way they wrote things, the tended to tell their stories in a far different manner then than we would today. }

20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

{ God Created the Creatures from the Seas and Birds to spread the seeds, etc. etc. This came before the Land animals at about 600-650 Million years ago.}

24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. 25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

{ God created the Land Animals on the 6th Day, starting at about 300-350 Million years ago. The Dinos were created and destroyed way before man was ever created. }

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

{ God then Created Man in His own Image, 6000 years ago, and if there was a MAN LIKE CREATURE before 6000 years ago, he had NO SOUL as breathed into us by God. Atheists hate me when I tell my understanding, they try to MAKE ME stick to the Bibles Story, which they say doesn't match reality. Then I get shtick from my Christian brothers also because they can't grasp the facts. That's not on me. I am just here to explain the truth as God has led me by submitting myself a humbled servant of the Master. }

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. 31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

God Created the Universe in Six Time Periods. 9.2 Billion years....3.5-3.7 Billion years......100 Million years.......200 Million years........300 Million years.......300 Million years.

SIX YOWMS TO BE HOT........PERIODS OF TIME !!

God Bless..........:first:

clefty

I really find this so amusing, its very scary that people think on this level though. I guess I will have to break this down by verses.

{ Meaning that there was no time, but the Universe began all time. God created time and space for men, so that we could live in a "Cause and effect World". It doesn't imply the earth was created first. By the way, Einstein's theory of relativity can be found in the very first verse in the Bible !! In the Beginning (Time) God Created the Heaven (Space) and the Earth (Matter). Just a Bonus. }

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

{ There was no earth at this point, it was not formed/without form, and VOID....Definition = completely empty. "void spaces surround the tanks" synonyms:empty, vacant, blank, bare, clear, free, unfilled,

And Darkness was on he Face of the Deep. There was 400 Million years of Darkness after the Big Bang and 360,000 years of Inflation. This is a FACT....We have taken a picture using Microwaves, just like the picture of Radar. Or a baby via sonar. Its a FACT. God then moved and brought forth water, NOT TO EARTH which was not here yet, and I can prove that below, but he brought forth WATER to illuminate the light. The very next verse states this below...Let there be LIGHT. The Water was brought forth to create Light. Without reflection there IS NO LIGHT !! FACT !! }

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

{ God created Light. And saw it was good. There was 400 Million years of Darkness, the the Stars came forth. This was the LIGHT (TO BE HOT) and God called the Light (STARS) YOWM (TOO BE HOT) and He called the Dark Night. And the Evening (Darkness) and the Morning (Light) was the FIRST YOWM/Period of Time. }

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

{ You do know firmament means our Domed Sky or our atmosphere right? YOU CATCH IT? Let the Firmament be in the MIDST/MIDDLE of the Waters !! and let it divide the waters from the waters. Our skies is n the middle of all the waters in the whole universe. The water was already created. To be a sky, we know the Earth is here on the Second Day. The Sun has to be there also, there is no Evaporation without the Sun. FACT. }

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

{ We see the Earth and Sun has been created by the Second Day. The Earth and Sun came into being 4.5 Billion years ago. God then placed our Atmosphere in place. This was the Second Day. God ordered the Heaven Created at the BIG BANG, the Earth came into being after 9.2 Billion years of Creation at the 4.5 Billion BC. Mark. }

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

{ There could be no Grasses or Trees with water all around the globe, so God gathered the waters into Seas and Rivers, and thus the Dry Land appeared. }

11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

{ Here comes the Grasses/Fruit trees/Herbs whose seeds is in themselves, this was the THIRD DAY. Of course you can't have grasses and trees without Sun. I challenge anyone here to grow grass or fruit without any sunlight. That's silly isn't it ? Oh yea. }

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

{ God is telling the full story here of the Earths Days and Nights/Lights. Just like God told about Creation in Genesis one, then retold about the FULL CREATION of man in Genesis two !! In the FIRMAMENT OF HEAVEN our Skies, let there be Days and Nights. The LESSER LIGHT (Moon) shale rule the Night and of course the GREAT LIGHT (Sun) to rule the Day. Just as God told the story of the Creation of MAN in FULL again in Genesis 2, that doesn't mean Genesis chapter one was not the creation of man-kind. Genesis 2 was just an enhanced telling of the subject. Likewise, this is just God telling all of the Lights effects on Earth. The Moon and earth crashed into each other. Creating our seasons as we know them. God set the Moon in its optimal position for us, research IF THE MOON WAS NOT IN ITS PROPER PLACE....Our weather would be CRAZY, some places on earth would get hardly no sunlight at times, even at the equator, our earth would wobble etc. etc. etc. RESEARCH IT !! I have. }

17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

{ God SET THEM.....The Moon and Earth crashing, caused us to eventually have a stable earth, by having such a huge moon in proportion to our earth. These verses gave absolutely nothing to do with God creating the Stars and the Sub/Moon/Earth on this the Fourth Day. Its just the way they wrote things, the tended to tell their stories in a far different manner then than we would today. }

20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

{ God Created the Creatures from the Seas and Birds to spread the seeds, etc. etc. This came before the Land animals at about 600-650 Million years ago.}

24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. 25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

{ God created the Land Animals on the 6th Day, starting at about 300-350 Million years ago. The Dinos were created and destroyed way before man was ever created. }

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

{ God then Created Man in His own Image, 6000 years ago, and if there was a MAN LIKE CREATURE before 6000 years ago, he had NO SOUL as breathed into us by God. Atheists hate me when I tell my understanding, they try to MAKE ME stick to the Bibles Story, which they say doesn't match reality. Then I get shtick from my Christian brothers also because they can't grasp the facts. That's not on me. I am just here to explain the truth as God has led me by submitting myself a humbled servant of the Master. }

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. 31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

God Created the Universe in Six Time Periods. 9.2 Billion years....3.5-3.7 Billion years......100 Million years.......200 Million years........300 Million years.......300 Million years.

SIX YOWMS TO BE HOT........PERIODS OF TIME !!

God Bless..........:first:

Evolution...because God couldn't or didn't and likes to lie...

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Seems you are, the Earth was not around and you think God was speaking about water on the earth. Maybe you need to google is there such a thing as light or is it only a reflection. I AM RIGHT....There is no such thing as light. Its only a reflection.

Are you like...12?

way 2 go

time has always existed .

Gen 1:1
In the beginning ... of creation

And the earth...

And Darkness was on he Face of the Deep. There was 400 Million years of Darkness after the Big Bang and 360,000 years of Inflation. This is a FACT...We have taken a picture using Microwaves, just like the picture of Radar. Or a baby via sonar. Its a FACT.
no
God then moved and brought forth water, NOT TO EARTH which was not here yet, and I can prove that below, but he brought forth WATER to illuminate the light. The very next verse states this below...Let there be LIGHT. The Water was brought forth to create Light. Without reflection there IS NO LIGHT !! FACT !! }
Gen 1:2 The earth was

light exist without reflection

no.

the firmament is the crust of the earth, water above the crust and water below the crust.

hydroplateoverview-cross_section_of_preflood_earth.jpg

{ we see the Earth and Sun has been created by the Second Day. The Earth and Sun came into being 4.5 Billion years ago. God then placed our Atmosphere in place. This was the Second Day. God ordered the Heaven Created at the BIG BANG, the Earth came into being after 9.2 Billion years of Creation at the 4.5 Billion BC. Mark. }
earth 1st day
Gen 1:2 The earth was
sun 4th day

btw
day one had light
Gen 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.
Gen 1:4 And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness.

soft tissue found in dinosaur bones , not millions of years old.

t-rexbloodvessels-cells.jpg

Rondonmonson

Are you like...12?

Are you? Only a child would believe the earth is 6000 years old. I have been a preacher over 30 years. It amuses me when someone is challenged and all they can do is come back with a put down, because they have no clue what the other person just said. Just admit, you really don't know anything about science do you sir.