Gap theory - Gen 1-2 ??

Rondonmonson

creation means going from non-existence to existence, which itself is a sequence, a before and after

God has always been. Hence the Creation of Time and Space was for us, thus THE BEGINNING. The word clearly backs me up here.

if you stare at the sun are you seeing the sun or a reflection ?

You still don't get it in full, although you are close here, maybe without realizing it. A beam of light can enter ones lens and been reflected in that manner also and seen as light. Just like a Laser Beam can be seen when you look directly at it very easily. But if you look into the sun, and see that direct beam, all the other light outside your eye lens is still reflective light. In other words without things to reflect this light like particles/dust/water, you would see only the one beam and it would be dark all around you.

:idea:

Rondonmonson

Science supports the truth of God's Word. I gave a short list, just a few of many examples of how science is consistent with the Biblical account, and our young universe.

I don't take you as a serious thinker dude. Like I said, I bet you don't believe in the pre-trib rapture and think the Beast is Satan. Keep living in your fantasy world.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
From Steven Bryant, himself, over on... http://www.relativitychallenge.com/archives/864 How did I find that? My application of the very principle that is the very core of the Mid-Acts principle of Bible study. The "Things That Differ" Principle. At least my application of it in a much more exhaustive manner than it often appears is normally applied by most. The simple question 'where is the hole in this - WHERE does it NOT hold "true"?' It is a question I have long learned to ask out of my equally long since arrived at awareness, that the principle is much more than the simplistic "things that differ are not the same." There are things that differ. And things that only appear to. And things that are the same And things that only appear to be. And all things demand being looked at from a perspective as if above them all; a perspective that then affords a much more well rounded; much encompassing, big picture, or global perspective. And all things also demand being looked at from the much different, wider frame of reference; as when one looks to one's right AND to one's left, rather than merely; straight ahead, or from above. Where'd I get all this? From Einstein's comment that he had imagined what things might reveal if looked at as if one were looking at them from the perspective of riding on a beam of light. And from his comment that he had tried to read God's thoughts. His was not that far fetched an approach... Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

You like Bryant's work?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I really find this so amusing, its very scary that people think on this level though. I guess I will have to break this down by verses.

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

{ Meaning that there was no time, but the Universe began all time. God created time and space for men, so that we could live in a "Cause and effect World". It doesn't imply the earth was created first. By the way, Einstein's theory of relativity can be found in the very first verse in the Bible !! In the Beginning (Time) God Created the Heaven (Space) and the Earth (Matter). Just a Bonus. }

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

{ There was no earth at this point, it was not formed/without form, and VOID....Definition = completely empty. "void spaces surround the tanks" synonyms:empty, vacant, blank, bare, clear, free, unfilled,
noun 1. a completely empty space.....

And Darkness was on he Face of the Deep. There was 400 Million years of Darkness after the Big Bang and 360,000 years of Inflation. This is a FACT....We have taken a picture using Microwaves, just like the picture of Radar. Or a baby via sonar. Its a FACT. God then moved and brought forth water, NOT TO EARTH which was not here yet, and I can prove that below, but he brought forth WATER to illuminate the light. The very next verse states this below...Let there be LIGHT. The Water was brought forth to create Light. Without reflection there IS NO LIGHT !! FACT !! }

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

{ God created Light. And saw it was good. There was 400 Million years of Darkness, the the Stars came forth. This was the LIGHT (TO BE HOT) and God called the Light (STARS) YOWM (TOO BE HOT) and He called the Dark Night. And the Evening (Darkness) and the Morning (Light) was the FIRST YOWM/Period of Time. }

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

{ You do know firmament means our Domed Sky or our atmosphere right? YOU CATCH IT? Let the Firmament be in the MIDST/MIDDLE of the Waters !! and let it divide the waters from the waters. Our skies is n the middle of all the waters in the whole universe. The water was already created. To be a sky, we know the Earth is here on the Second Day. The Sun has to be there also, there is no Evaporation without the Sun. FACT. }

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

{ We see the Earth and Sun has been created by the Second Day. The Earth and Sun came into being 4.5 Billion years ago. God then placed our Atmosphere in place. This was the Second Day. God ordered the Heaven Created at the BIG BANG, the Earth came into being after 9.2 Billion years of Creation at the 4.5 Billion BC. Mark. }

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

{ There could be no Grasses or Trees with water all around the globe, so God gathered the waters into Seas and Rivers, and thus the Dry Land appeared. }

11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

{ Here comes the Grasses/Fruit trees/Herbs whose seeds is in themselves, this was the THIRD DAY. Of course you can't have grasses and trees without Sun. I challenge anyone here to grow grass or fruit without any sunlight. That's silly isn't it ? Oh yea. }

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

{ God is telling the full story here of the Earths Days and Nights/Lights. Just like God told about Creation in Genesis one, then retold about the FULL CREATION of man in Genesis two !! In the FIRMAMENT OF HEAVEN our Skies, let there be Days and Nights. The LESSER LIGHT (Moon) shale rule the Night and of course the GREAT LIGHT (Sun) to rule the Day. Just as God told the story of the Creation of MAN in FULL again in Genesis 2, that doesn't mean Genesis chapter one was not the creation of man-kind. Genesis 2 was just an enhanced telling of the subject. Likewise, this is just God telling all of the Lights effects on Earth. The Moon and earth crashed into each other. Creating our seasons as we know them. God set the Moon in its optimal position for us, research IF THE MOON WAS NOT IN ITS PROPER PLACE....Our weather would be CRAZY, some places on earth would get hardly no sunlight at times, even at the equator, our earth would wobble etc. etc. etc. RESEARCH IT !! I have. }

17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

{ God SET THEM.....The Moon and Earth crashing, caused us to eventually have a stable earth, by having such a huge moon in proportion to our earth. These verses gave absolutely nothing to do with God creating the Stars and the Sub/Moon/Earth on this the Fourth Day. Its just the way they wrote things, the tended to tell their stories in a far different manner then than we would today. }

20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

{ God Created the Creatures from the Seas and Birds to spread the seeds, etc. etc. This came before the Land animals at about 600-650 Million years ago.}

24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. 25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

{ God created the Land Animals on the 6th Day, starting at about 300-350 Million years ago. The Dinos were created and destroyed way before man was ever created. }

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

{ God then Created Man in His own Image, 6000 years ago, and if there was a MAN LIKE CREATURE before 6000 years ago, he had NO SOUL as breathed into us by God. Atheists hate me when I tell my understanding, they try to MAKE ME stick to the Bibles Story, which they say doesn't match reality. Then I get shtick from my Christian brothers also because they can't grasp the facts. That's not on me. I am just here to explain the truth as God has led me by submitting myself a humbled servant of the Master. }

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. 31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

God Created the Universe in Six Time Periods. 9.2 Billion years....3.5-3.7 Billion years......100 Million years.......200 Million years........300 Million years.......300 Million years.

SIX YOWMS TO BE HOT........PERIODS OF TIME !!

God Bless..........:first:
:spam:

Sent from my SM-G9250 using TheologyOnline mobile app

way 2 go

God has always been.
yes
Hence the Creation of Time and Space was for us, thus THE BEGINNING. The word clearly backs me up here.
space, energy, matter all created but not time

creation means going from non-existence to existence, which itself is a sequence, a before and after .

You still don't get it in full, although you are close here, maybe without realizing it. A beam of light can enter ones lens and been reflected in that manner also and seen as light. Just like a Laser Beam can be seen when you look directly at it very easily. But if you look into the sun, and see that direct beam, all the other light outside your eye lens is still reflective light. In other words without things to reflect this light like particles/dust/water, you would see only the one beam and it would be dark all around you.

:idea:

There is no such thing as light. Its only a reflection.

if you stare at the sun are you seeing the sun or a reflection ?