Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

For without me ye can do nothing ! 2

For without me ye can do nothing ! 2

What about feeling ? How can one feel their need of their Saviour without feeling their helpless sinfulness ? In order to Feel the Need of their Head and Saviour, they need Life from their Head, without which they can do nothing. For instance, how can a member of Christ's Body feel its sinfulness, to mourn its sinfulness ? Godly Mourning that leads to Salvation 2 Cor 7:10-11

10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.

That word sorrow, the greek word lypē means:

A.of persons mourning

This kind of sorrow over sinfulness is Godly Blessing, from a Godly Source, Jesus once said Matt 5:4

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

The Godly Source for Godly Mourning is the Spirit given us by the Head Zech 12:10

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Listen, The Spirit of Grace [The Holy Spirit] being poured precedes the mourning, in fact the mourning is a result of it, and its the Spirit in the Name of Christ Jn 14:26, its as though Christ Himself comes into one, The Spirit of Christ Rom 8:9, then we have Christ as our Life in Us Jn 15:5

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

What can be more plainer that without Christ by His Spirit in Us, we can do nothing, no Godly Fruit of Repentance.

Its the Head causing His members to feel their sinfulness, and giving them repentance to turn at the same time Jer 31:19

19 Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth.

The smoting upon the thigh was a indication of mourning ! Without Christ [In Us], we can do NOTHING !

Nanja

Wow, good posts!

John 15:5
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

beloved
This speaks to the doctrine of total inability,The T in TULIP and these are the words of the Lord Jesus Christ to His disciples.

These posts are the perfect illustration of how that any action, or any step whatsoever that the natural man (in the flesh) may do, can never cause him to become saved. But first, he must be given the Spirit of Christ; made spiritually alive in his Head!

Then all the imperatives in scripture of believing, seeking; even loving Him, and godly sorrow are made possible once Christ is their Head.

This is a great example:

beloved
What about coming to Christ Jn 6:37

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Can a person use their legs to come without having a Head ? Thats why Jesus, speaking as the Head, the Control Center of His Body and its Members, tells us that without Him they can do nothing !

And this one:

beloved
What can be more plainer that without Christ by His Spirit in Us, we can do nothing, no Godly Fruit of Repentance.

Its the Head causing His members to feel their sinfulness, and giving them repentance to turn at the same time Jer 31:19

19 Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth.

The smoting upon the thigh was a indication of mourning ! Without Christ [In Us], we can do NOTHING !

Amen!

~~~~~

beloved57

nanja

These posts are the perfect illustration of how that any action, or any step whatsoever that the natural man (in the flesh) may do, can never cause him to become saved. But first, he must be given the Spirit of Christ; made spiritually alive in his Head!

Yes, in fact when one Truly comes to Christ, they are saved while coming !

Then all the imperatives in scripture of believing, seeking; even loving Him, and godly sorrow are made possible once Christ is their Head.

Yes, the Head is the Control center for those actions, just like with human beings naturally. Could we love anyone if we were headless ?

Nanja

nanja

Yes, in fact when one Truly comes to Christ, they are saved while coming !

Yes, and I believe even saved while being drawn to come! John 6:44.

Yes, the Head is the Control center for those actions, just like with human beings naturally. Could we love anyone if we were headless ?

Yes, my point exactly. This love we are commanded to have for God Deut. 6:5,
is only possible to feel if we have Life in our Head; our feelings and understanding are derived from Him!

~~~~~

beloved57

The Act of Believing is a Work like it or not !

The Act of Believing is a Work like it or not !

Eph 2:8-9

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

The word works here, the greek word

I.
business, employment, that which any one is occupied
A.
that which one undertakes to do, enterprise, undertaking

II.
any product whatever, any thing accomplished by hand, art, industry, or mind

III.
an act, deed, thing done: the idea of working is emphasised in opp. to that which is less than work

A deed done with the mind is a work we do.

The act of believing is a work, and it is our work or act or deed; Its no less of a work , act done by us as when we hate, or lust with our mind and or heart, or the inner man. Lets Look at Gal 5:19-21

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Now the word works in Vs 19 is the greek word used in Eph 2:9 and the Holy Spirit is defining certain sins we as works, even though they are done with the mind or heart, like lasciviousness which is lust of the mind or heart, or Adultery, which can be a deed done by lsting in our heart of mind Matt 5:27-28

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Thats a work, a deed or act done but with the mind or heart. The word heart kardia means:

I.the heart
A.
that organ in the animal body which is the centre of the circulation of the blood, and hence was regarded as the seat of physical life

B.
denotes the centre of all physical and spiritual life
i.
the vigour and sense of physical life

ii.
the centre and seat of spiritual life
a.
the soul or mind, as it is the fountain and seat of the thoughts, passions, desires, appetites, affections, purposes, endeavours

b.
of the understanding, the faculty and seat of the intelligence

Now likewise with the act of believing with the Heart or Mind Rom 10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Thats a work, no less as Adultery in the mind or heart is a work Gal 5:19

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Hence, if we say we are saved or Justified before God because we believed, had faith, our act of believing, then we are saying we are saved by our work or works, and its impossible to escape that conclusion !

Nanja

Eph 2:8-9

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

The word works here, the greek word

I.
business, employment, that which any one is occupied
A.
that which one undertakes to do, enterprise, undertaking

II.
any product whatever, any thing accomplished by hand, art, industry, or mind

III.
an act, deed, thing done: the idea of working is emphasised in opp. to that which is less than work

A deed done with the mind is a work we do.

The act of believing is a work, and it is our work or act or deed; Its no less of a work , act done by us as when we hate, or lust with our mind and or heart, or the inner man. Lets Look at Gal 5:19-21

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Now the word works in Vs 19 is the greek word used in Eph 2:9 and the Holy Spirit is defining certain sins we as works, even though they are done with the mind or heart, like lasciviousness which is lust of the mind or heart, or Adultery, which can be a deed done by lsting in our heart of mind Matt 5:27-28

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Thats a work, a deed or act done but with the mind or heart. The word heart kardia means:

I.the heart
A.
that organ in the animal body which is the centre of the circulation of the blood, and hence was regarded as the seat of physical life

B.
denotes the centre of all physical and spiritual life
i.
the vigour and sense of physical life

ii.
the centre and seat of spiritual life
a.
the soul or mind, as it is the fountain and seat of the thoughts, passions, desires, appetites, affections, purposes, endeavours

b.
of the understanding, the faculty and seat of the intelligence

Now likewise with the act of believing with the Heart or Mind Rom 10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Thats a work, no less as Adultery in the mind or heart is a work Gal 5:19

Hence, if we say we are saved or Justified before God because we believed, had faith, our act of believing, then we are saying we are saved by our work or works, and its impossible to escape that conclusion !

True. Taking a step, responding, believing, receiving, accepting, confessing... are all works!

Believing unto righteousness and confessing with the mouth are not conditions to meet,
works of the mind or flesh, but they are the evidence of being given a new spirit / heart
Ezek 36:26-27; Rom. 10:10 because of what Christ's death accomplished for all of His
Election of Grace 1 Pet. 2:24; Titus 1:1-2; 2:14.

~~~~~

beloved57

nanja

Believing unto righteousness and confessing with the mouth are not conditions to meet,
works of the mind or flesh, but they are the evidence of being given a new spirit / heart
Ezek 36:26-27;

Excellent Understanding !

beloved57

Why make Christ a Failure in doing His Fathers's Will ?

Why make Christ a Failure in doing His Fathers's Will ?

John 6:38

38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

That word will is the greek word theléma a noun and means:

an act of will, will; plur: wishes, desires; what one wishes or has determined shall be done (i. e. objectively, thing willed)

Its the word used in this passage Heb 10:7-10

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

We also know that in coming to His Father's and God's Will , that He came to seek and TO SAVE that which was Lost Lk 19:10

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

So to accomplish His Will and to be successful therein, He must both Seek and Save that which was Lost and that which is His Fathers Will to be saved as stated here 1 Tim 2:3-4

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

That word will here is the greek word θέλω a verb which means:

I will, wish, desire, am willing, intend, design;to be resolved or determined, to purpose:

Actually the word will in Jn 6:38 is from or out of this word will here in 1 Tim 2:4.

Now the ones God desires/wills to be saved here in 1 Tim 2:4 are the same ones Christ came to seek and to save Lk 19:10 which was the reason why He came to earth in the first place Jn 6:38; Heb 10:7-10 !

beloved57

Why make Christ a Failure in doing His Fathers's Will ?2

Why make Christ a Failure in doing His Fathers's Will ?2

Now since Christ came to earth to do His Fathers Will which is to seek and to save that which was Lost Lk 19:10; 1 Tim 2:4, it stands to reason, If the ALL MEN whom His Father desires to be saved and come into the Knowledge of the Truth, if they are not all Saved without exception, for Christ cannot loose one Jn 6:39, then Christ, whom the Father and His God made Responsible for the Saving that which was Lost,then He has failed to accomplish His Fathers Will, There is no way around this dreadful conclusion ! Then when Jesus said it is finished Jn 19:30

When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

It was not really finished if what He did by dying on the Cross did not ensure the full Salvation or Saving of all that were Lost that He came to seek and to save !

Thats what all false teachers are teaching who teach that Christ died for all mankind without exception, and yet knowing from scripture testimony that many are in peril of dying in their sins and unbelief Jn 8:24; and if that be so, and Christ was to seek and to save them by the Fathers Will, then that makes Christ the Failure, it is His Fault that they were not saved, because it was His Task to Seek and To Save them, not make it available to be saved, but to actually Seek them and Save them Lk 19:10 !

Are you guilty of making Christ Work on the Cross a Failure to accomplish the Will of God which was this 1 Tim 2:4

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Nanja

Now since Christ came to earth to do His Fathers Will which is to seek and to save that which was Lost Lk 19:10; 1 Tim 2:4, it stands to reason, If the ALL MEN whom His Father desires to be saved and come into the Knowledge of the Truth, if they are not all Saved without exception, for Christ cannot loose one Jn 6:39, then Christ, whom the Father and His God made Responsible for the Saving that which was Lost,then He has failed to accomplish His Fathers Will, There is no way around this dreadful conclusion ! Then when Jesus said it is finished Jn 19:30

When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

It was not really finished if what He did by dying on the Cross did not ensure the full Salvation or Saving of all that were Lost that He came to seek and to save !

Thats what all false teachers are teaching who teach that Christ died for all mankind without exception, and yet knowing from scripture testimony that many are in peril of dying in their sins and unbelief Jn 8:24; and if that be so, and Christ was to seek and to save them by the Fathers Will, then that makes Christ the Failure, it is His Fault that they were not saved, because it was His Task to Seek and To Save them, not make it available to be saved, but to actually Seek them and Save them Lk 19:10 !

Are you guilty of making Christ Work on the Cross a Failure to accomplish the Will of God which was this 1 Tim 2:4

Exactly. These are false teachers and liars; deceitful workers of satan 2 Cor. 11:13-15,
whose purpose it is to hold in derision the power and efficacy of the Cross of Christ.

Scripture teaches that Christ came to seek and to save the all men whom the Father has given Him John 6:39;
a definite, predetermined group of individuals, whom He had chosen in Christ Jesus before the
foundation of the world
Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9

Salvation was never an offer made to all of mankind without exception; for some are condemned already John 3:18.
The choice was never any man's to decide upon with his own freewill. But it was God Who was the Decider of those
who would receive His Salvation according to His Sovereign Will and Purpose! Job 23:13-14 KJV

So when Jesus said, "It is finished", it meant that He paid the penalty of sin for all those given to Him by His Father
John 10:27-29: The Sheep... that's it!

But the non-sheep are destined for everlasting Judgment Mat. 25:33, 41!

~~~~~

beloved57

Exactly. These are false teachers and liars; deceitful workers of satan 2 Cor. 11:13-15,
whose purpose it is to hold in derision the power and efficacy of the Cross of Christ.

Scripture teaches that Christ came to seek and to save the all men whom the Father has given Him John 6:39;
a definite, predetermined group of individuals, whom He had chosen in Christ Jesus before the
foundation of the world
Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9

Salvation was never an offer made to all of mankind without exception; for some are condemned already John 3:18.
The choice was never any man's to decide upon with his own freewill. But it was God Who was the Decider of those
who would receive His Salvation according to His Sovereign Will and Purpose! Job 23:13-14 KJV

So when Jesus said, "It is finished", it meant that He paid the penalty of sin for all those given to Him by His Father
John 10:27-29: The Sheep... that's it!

But the non-sheep are destined for everlasting Judgment Mat. 25:33, 41!

~~~~~

You have spoken words of wisdom ! :)

beloved57

If Christ was to come back a second time, and sit upon a literal physical throne of David in literal physical jerusalem, then He would have to negate and or set aside His Present Heavenly Melchizadek Priesthood, where He is a Priest upon a Throne Zech 6:12-13

12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:

13 Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

And Jesus is a Priest after the order of Melchizadek, who dont forget was also a King Gen 14:18

18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

And as such He is a Priest for ever Ps 110:4

4 The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

Heb 5:6

6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Heb 6:20

20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

This denotes that He took His Throne after His Resurrection !

Heb 7:17,21

17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec)

Now this Priesthood and Kingship was to be forever, but now if He yet agains reigns on earth as a physical descendant of David. of the Tribe of Judah, then He must relinquish His Eternal Priesthood and Kingship after the order of Melchizadek, because on earth scripture says of Christ Heb 8:4

For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:

For because on earth the priesthood sprang from Levi Heb 7:5

And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:

Now see the peril in believing the lie that Christ is coming back to set up a Throne of David of the Tribe of Judah ? It overthrows the Truth that He is now established on His Throne as Priest and King and that forever !

beloved57

All things belongs to Christ and His Church !

All things belongs to Christ and His Church !

1 Cor 3:21-23

21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;

22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;

23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Folks all things belongs to the Church, the Body of Christ ! Paul here is writing to the Body of Christ or Church at Corinth, of which he states a remarkable Truth to them "all are your's"

Everything belongs to Christ's Body the Church by virtue of her Union and Oneness with Him. Remember Paul wrote of this Mystical Union of Oneness of Christ and His Church here Eph 5:29-32

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we[The Church] are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Thats why also The Church, His Body must be Joint Heirs with Christ as well Rom 8:17

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

You know a Man and His Wife are Joint Heirs as Peter mentioned here 1 Pet 3:7

7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

beloved57

All things belongs to Christ and His Church !2

All things belongs to Christ and His Church !2

Now notice from the Text 1 Cor 3:21-23 what all belongs to the Church, the Body of Christ, which by the way is composed of Believers of all different Ethnicity, Notice he writes " Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas"

These belong to the Church, now are not these jews who believe on Christ ? Apollos is a jew Ats 18:24

24 And a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man, and mighty in the scriptures, came to Ephesus.

And Cephas, who was he ? Was he not a jew ? Yes he was, in fact it was Peter Gal 2:8-11

For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)

9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

10 Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.

11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.

See Jn 1:40-42 !

This means that even converted jews like Cephas, Paul and Apollos, they belonged to the Church, the Body of Christ, they were Gifts Given to Christ's Body the Church, which is Spiritual Israel Eph 4:8-14

8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

TIPlatypus

Here is an argument about something completely different, but in the same manner.

All ducks are clearly bright pink. It says it in nature books:
Quote from nature books, "Horses can eat grass"
"Ladybirds can fly"
"Fish swim in the sea"

Therefore ducks are bright pink. Its obvious! If I say something then it must be true. And, besides, if ducks were not pink, then they would definitely be brown, and that is complete and total blasphemy. This quote from the nature book proves it, "Three headed ducks do not in fact exist"

Also, duck is a noun.
It means: A bird which swims on water and goes quack. Also know as duckus duckus. It is coloured brown. It says so in the dictionary.

Therefore, all ducks are bright pink.

Don't you understand? This makes perfect sense. If you don't see the light of this. Then you are clearly an unlightened unbeliever and a heretic, and you certainly don't respect nature at all. The very idea that ducks could possibly be brown, is frightening. It must surely mean that we have responsability over seeing what is actually in front of us.

Ducks are bright pink!

I will now make ten more posts saying something else completely irrelevant in the hope that some people will actually read them.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Here is an argument about something completely different, but in the same manner.

All ducks are clearly bright pink. It says it in nature books:
Quote from nature books, "Horses can eat grass"
"Ladybirds can fly"
"Fish swim in the sea"

Therefore ducks are bright pink. Its obvious! If I say something then it must be true. And, besides, if ducks were not pink, then they would definitely be brown, and that is complete and total blasphemy. This quote from the nature book proves it, "Three headed ducks do not in fact exist"

Also, duck is a noun.
It means: A bird which swims on water and goes quack. Also know as duckus duckus. It is coloured brown. It says so in the dictionary.

Therefore, all ducks are bright pink.

Don't you understand? This makes perfect sense. If you don't see the light of this. Then you are clearly an unlightened unbeliever and a heretic, and you certainly don't respect nature at all. The very idea that ducks could possibly be brown, is frightening. It must surely mean that we have responsability over seeing what is actually in front of us.

Ducks are bright pink!

I will now make ten more posts saying something else completely irrelevant in the hope that some people will actually read them.

Duck duck go ! Pink ducks go !
@ https://duckduckgo.com/?q=pink+ducks

beloved57

All things belongs to Christ and His Church !3

All things belongs to Christ and His Church !3

Looking again at Eph 4:8-14

8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

We will find another connection of the Church the Body of Christ in the New Testament connected to the Church the Body of Christ in the NT, Notice in Vs 11 the word Pastors, the greek word poimén and it means:

a shepherd; hence met: of the feeder, protector, and ruler of a flock of men.

And this actually is the Fulfillment of the Promise made to the Church, the Body of Christ in the Old Testament here Jer 3:15

15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Jesus directs Peter into the Fufillment of this Prophecy Jn 21:15-17

15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

That word Feed as in Feed my Sheep fulfills the Promise made to the OT Church Jer 3:15

15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

As it was Promised that they would be Feed with Understanding, So thats why the Apostles and Other Gifted Men were given to the Church in the NT to Feed the em with Understanding and Knowledge Eph 4:11-13

Now that the Promise in Jer 3:15 was made to Israel the Church in the OT is seen from Jer 3:12

12 Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the Lord; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the Lord, and I will not keep anger for ever.

So hence, Israel there must be the Church of Christ, His Bride, Did not God also say to her that He was Married to her Jer 3:14

14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Lord; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

Just as Christ is Married to the Church as pictured with Adam and Eve from the very beginning Eph 5:28-33

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

And thats who according to His Promise Jer 3:15 gave Pastors to , to feed them with Knowledge and Understanding Eph 4:11,13

And Yes it also means that Christ, the Head of the Church is the One Speaking here Jer 3:14

14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith[Christ] the Lord; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

For it is Christ that is Married to to Church, So He is the Lord speaking !

Which is another proof of the Godhead Trinity of Jehovah !

beloved57

All things belongs to Christ and His Church !4

All things belongs to Christ and His Church !4

Also we learn from 1 Cor 3:21-23

22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;

We Learn that All things to come [Prophecy yet unfulfilled] belongs to the Body of Christ, the Church.

This means all things yet to be fufilled in the Future Escatology, belongs to the Church.

Lets say for instance the lie of a literial, physical 1000yr millennial reign of Christ upon the Earth was yet to come, if it were true,it belonged to Christ and the Church, 1 Cor 3:21-23

All things belong to her because she belongs to Christ, and Christ to God, So such an Earthly reign of Christ out of Jerusalem for a 1000 yrs, it would be inferior to and subordinate to the Glory beheld in Christ and the Church, because the Most Glorious Hope is to the Church Col 1:27

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

This fulfills Christ's Intercession here Jn 17:22

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Any other state like a earthy reign from jerusalem would be like a snot rag in comparison to the Hope of Glory in Christ and the Church !