Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

nanja

Every individual Christ died for is given the Gift of Salvation while they are yet enemies.

Yes, they are completely reconciled to God while they are enemies ! Rom 5:10 ! Thats Salvation right there, to be accepted into God's Favor while in unbelief !

All their sins were imputed to Christ, and His Righteousness imputed to them before the
foundation of the world, in the Purpose of God 2 Cor. 5:21 KJV.

Amen, just as in the purpose of God He was slain for those their sins imputed to Him Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

This means they actually
received the benefit of His death before they even knew about it, or believed anything about Him.

Correct, thats why it is stated that the Gospel sent to them reveals to them The Righteousness of God that has been imputed to them Rom 1:16-17 and because its called God's Power, it efficaciously persuades the mind of this Righteousness !

Their obedience to the Gospel is the result of being given Christ's Righteousness Rom. 5:19 KJV;
and faith and repentance are given to them in the New Birth. So the performance of any act(s) as
a condition to apply the benefits of Christ on their behalf, is just another man-made gospel of works.

You have spoken the Truth !

beloved57

Comments on Jn 3:36 !

Comments on Jn 3:36 !

Jn 3:36

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

The unbeliever here cannot be one of the Sheep for whom Christ died, and thereby hath propitiated God for, and even, while they are unbelievers/ enemies hath been reconciled to God Rom 5:10, therefore, while the sheep is in unbelief, the wrath of God does not abide upon him, but this scripture does pertain to those who shall be permanently in unbelief, who of course could not have been one of Christ's Sheep judging from Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

We know its impossible for one of Christ's sheep to be finally in unbelief, because, all for whom Christ died are by that made Righteous or Just Rom 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. or Just !

That word righteous is translated Just in the NT 33 x ! It means also approved of God, acceptable to God !

And the PROMISE to the Just is this:

Rom 1:17

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Now can the promise of God be made of no effect ? God forbid, for He that declares a thing shall happen, He ensures with His Power and ability to make it happen as He promised !

So Jn 3:36 could never apply to anyone Christ died for, to be under His wrath, it just cannot be !

beloved57

Rom 2:13 The doers of the law shall be justified

Rom 2:13 The doers of the law shall be justified

Rom 2:13

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

This is the Covenant of Works, whereas if a man kept the Law Perfectly without spot, he would be a doer of the Law and hence would be Justified before God, or Just before God. God does reckon anyone that obeys and or keeps the Law in all points, liken as to what James cautions for here James 2:10-11

10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend [stumble or fall] in one point, he is guilty of all.

11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

If they can go their entire life without one slip, in act, word, or thought, they earned being Justified, they are a righteous person by that !

So this is the blessing of Christ's obedience, Our Adam if we were Chosen in Him before the foundation, He as our Adam in His active obedience from the womb of the virgin unto the giving up of the ghost Matt 27:50

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

He has done that which the Covenant of works required for Life Rom 2:13

(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

And He was not guilty one time of what James warned of James 2:10, for He never offended the Divine Majesty in one point, neither in action, words or thoughts, and hence was Just before God Acts 7:52 , and the resurrection proved the same, and that Life promised for perfect unspotted obedience to God's Law, belongs by Gracious Grant of the Covenant of Grace, to all for whom He lived and died for, as though they did it themselves Rom 2:7,13 and through Christ it is applied to all He represented.

They all have done that which the rich young ruler inquired of here Matt 19:16,17

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

And Jesus replied Vs 17

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

All for whom Christ died has done that which Jesus stated, they have kept the commandments , so they must enter into life and fulfill the promise Rom 2:13

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Thats the same word Justified as here Rom 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

beloved57

Justification by works Vs by Faith and how !

Justification by works Vs by Faith and how !

How must Justification by Faith oppose Justification by works ? This is a most serious question and ignorance to the proper answer leaves us in eternal peril ! Faith in this instance as it opposes works Rom 4:1-2

What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?

2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

Rom 3:28
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Faith therefore must be the object of ones Faith as the basis of their Justification, namely the Person and Work of Jesus Christ, and therefore it cannot be Faith as our act of believing, for if it means our act of believing, then there would be no real opposing of Justification by our works, and Justification by faith comes to nought , yes, then we overturn the Gospel doctrine of Justification by Faith in its purity and simplicity, and yet are we still cleaving to Justification by works, something we have done, and we know that to be a false teaching !

beloved57

How to deny Salvation / Justification by our works !

How to deny Salvation / Justification by our works !

In order to properly deny or repudiate Justification before God by any of our works, and or Salvation by our works, we must renounce any inkling of being Justified or Saved by any of our doings !.

You see works covers the entire avenue of our doings, the greek word used for the majority time when indicating works and salvation is ergon and means:

I.
business, employment, that which any one is occupied
A.
that which one undertakes to do, enterprise, undertaking

II.
any product whatever, any thing accomplished by hand, art, industry, or mind

III.
an act, deed, thing done: the idea of working is emphasised in opp. to that which is less than work

érgon (from ergō, "to work, accomplish") – a work or worker who accomplishes something. 2041 /érgon ("work") is a deed (action) that carries out (completes) an inner desire (intension, purpose

The word origin from a prim. verb erdó (to do)

It covers action, behavior, deed !

It includes therefore our believing , repenting, water baptism, or church going, just say it covers anything we DO, that results in our Justification before God or our salvation from the penalty of our sins !

So let us ask ourselves, Do we really deny Justification before God by our works ? Yes or No ?

beloved57

How to deny Salvation / Justification by our works ! 2

How to deny Salvation / Justification by our works ! 2

You see its truly like this, all whom come to truly believe on Christ for Justification / Salvation from God, it is because God had already accounted to them the Righteousness and Satisfaction of Christ's Person and Work and this is revealed to them in the Gospel so that they should believe it by the power of the Spirit persuading them of the Truth of it ! So its called Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

So Faith is that which is given to persuade the Justified of their Justification before God because of the imputed Righteousness of Christ to their account and not to cause it !

beloved57

lighteth every man that cometh into the world !

lighteth every man that cometh into the world !

Jn 1:9

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Many in false and apostate religion believe this scripture is referring to all mankind without exception, but its not, it applies only to Those Chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4 the Elect of God, because He is their Mediator Head, He gives them True Spiritual Light from above, its in accordance with His Covenant engagements of the Everlasting Covenant.

That word ligheth in the greek phōtizō :

I.
to give light, to shine

II.
to enlighten, light up, illumine

III.
to bring to light, render evident
A.
to cause something to exist and thus come to light and become clear to all

IV.
to enlighten, spiritually, imbue with saving knowledge
A.
to instruct, to inform, teach

B.
to give understanding to

Christ does open the eyes of His Sheep, and gives them a Saving Knowledge of Himself.

This Saving Knowledge would not be communicated only to elect jews, but to elect Gentiles as well , so it is stated here Lk 2:32

A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

This is speaking about Salvation Light, the word light here means:

B.
of truth and its knowledge, together with the spiritual purity associated with it

C.
that which is exposed to the view of all, openly, publicly

D.
reason, mind
i.
the power of understanding esp. moral and spiritual truth

Jesus was responsible for doing God's Will here 1 Tim 2:4

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

The Truth is the Light spoken of in Jn 1:9 !

Ps 43:3

O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.

Ps 25:5

Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

That word lead also means guide Ps 25:9, and so all for whom Christ died are given the Spirit to lead them or guide them into Truth Jn 16:13

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Yes, literally He is speaking to the Apostles, but its as they are Gifts given to the Body the Church for the communicating of that Truth Eph 4:11-15

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

John told his flock that they had been given an anointing, which is the Spirit of Truth, and that what ? 1 Jn 2:27

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Notice also, John said of them who had Truly been enlighten with the Truth, he states that they shall unequivocally abide in Him ! That phrase " Ye shall abide in Him " is an declarative statement, the word abide menō means to:

I.to remain, abide
A.
in reference to place
i.
to sojourn, tarry

ii.
not to depart
a.
to continue to be present

b.
to be held, kept, continually

Also it a future active indicative, which means they which are now abiding in the truth Taught them by the anointing of the Spirit, shall be also abiding in it[The Truth] in the future, they shall not depart from it !

Now, all men without exception are savingly enlightened having their understandings enlightened Eph 1:18a

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened which is the very same word for lighteth in Jn 1:9 !

And who is Paul referring to in Eph 1 ? Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

God's Chosen or Elect, and thats whom Jn 1:9 means by every man that cometh into the World, meaning every man of the Elect, the Church, the Sheep !

beloved57

The Natural man cannot please God ! Pt 1

The Natural man cannot please God ! Pt 1

Rom 8:8

So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

And thats every natural man, even beginning with Adam 1 Cor 15:46

Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

The word cannot means nothing less than , does not have the ability !

Now Faith pleases God Heb 11:6, without it, its impossible to please God, and we can say without exception, no man can please God without Faith, in fact that principle applies across the board to the regenerate and unregenerate Rom 14:23

23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

How much more threfore does this apply to them which are unbelievers and without the Spirit Rom 8:9

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Therefore it is plain as the noon day sun, that any type of act of obedience or faith due unto the Gospel, for the Gospel is to be obeyed/believed Rom 10:16

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

So,Therefore it is plain, that any type of act of obedience or faith due unto the Gospel, the natural man in the flesh CANNOT DO !

beloved57

The Natural man cannot please God ! Pt 2

The Natural man cannot please God ! Pt 2

Another reason why the natural man in the flesh cannot please God, because any Faith must worketh by Love Gal 5:6

For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Remember Jesus told the reprobate jews Jn 8:42

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Now the word Love here, in both references is agapaō and its the same word Paul used here 1 Cor 13:1-4,8

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

You see that ? Faith without Love or Charity, same thing, is not profitable, its worthless, So the Faith that Pleases God, and witnesses conversion to Him, must worketh by Love to God. Read Vs 2 again

1 Cor 13:2

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

So Faith that pleases God Heb 11:6 must be adjoined with agape love, So Paul when relating his conversion from unbelief and hate towards Christ, he acknowledges that by the Sovereign Grace abouned toward him through Christ, was communicated both Faith and Love 1 Tim 1:13-14

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

beloved57

The Natural man cannot please God ! Pt 3

The Natural man cannot please God ! Pt 3

With these things in mind, No Gospel obedience,which is also what Faith is, is acceptable to God or pleasing to God that does not spring from a principle of Love, the same for the believer, none of our religious services and sacrifices are pleasing to God, unless by Faith which worketh by Love Gal 5:6

6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love. Which by the way flows from a heart of circumcision Deut 30:6

And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Now herein lies the crucial difference, the regenerate does have that principle of Love as a fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22, the Spirit has been given them in New Birth 1 Jn 3:24;4:13, however the unregenerate has neither faith or love towards God, because they are only in the flesh, and as Jesus said Jn 6:63

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

And its no coincidence that the very same word here profiteth is used in 1 Cor 13:2-3

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

So faith in the flesh, without charity or love profits nothing [towards God] and so it is absolutely impossible for anyone in the flesh, unregenerated or not born again of the Spirit as Per Jn 3:8

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Its impossible for them to reneder any kind of Gospel obedience to God and Christ that is pleasing in His Sight . It can never be said of the unregenerate this 1 Jn 3:22

And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

beloved57

Death of Christ applied before we believe !

Death of Christ applied before we believe !

Another reason why the death of Christ must have been applied before the elect believe, those He died for, is because all for whom He died, God does not impute unto them their sins as Per 2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Note : That is why they are reconciled to God even while being enemies Rom 5:10 ! Because as enemies, even then their sins have not been charged against them !

Rom 4:7-8

Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Understand, God has not and will not impute sins to any for whom Christ died, which is a benefit for them that others dont have, like those who shall die in their sins and unbelief Jn 8:24, or as those who are already condemned Jn 3:18 ! The Non imputation of sin denotes that all sin against them has been blotted out against as transgressions against God's Law, and so for them not to be imputed, means God no longer views them as existing as charges against them,against His Law and Justice Heb 8:12

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

This promise is soley based upon satisfaction for them has been permanently made, this satisfaction is not their faith and repentance,but exclusively the expiatory death of Christ their Shepherd, for their sins Isa 53:5,11

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

And this extirpated any legal punishment due for their sins against God's Law and Justice, for the strength of sin [which gives it merit] is the Law 1 Cor 15:56; 1 Jn 3:4 , So for God not to impute sin to a people, He cannot see any transgressions of theirs against His Holy Law, which also means there is no cause for punishment due unto them Heb 1:3 !

beloved57

Death of Christ applied before we believe !2

Death of Christ applied before we believe !2

And this extirpated any legal punishment due for their sins against God's Law and Justice, for the strength of sin [which gives it merit] is the Law 1 Cor 15:56; 1 Jn 3:4 , So for God not to impute sin to a people, He cannot see any transgressions of theirs against His Holy Law, which also means there is no cause for punishment due unto them Heb 1:3 !

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

For herein the word purged as in He hath purged our sins, it means He hath cleansed us from the guilt of all our sins, its the greek word katharismos and means:

C.a cleansing from the guilt of sins wrought by the expiatory sacrifice of Christ

Also He has redeemed us from the penalty of our sins, death and unbelief Heb 9:12

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

This redemption having been obtained for us He died for means :lytrōsis

II.deliverance, esp. from the penalty of sin

We have been, by His Blood alone, eternally delivered from the penalty of sin, which death and unbelief consist of !

So the guilt and penalty for our sins against God's Law are far removed as David testified to Ps 103:12,10 !

Now some false teachers, under the power of the devil, tell the detestable lie, that if those Christ's blood has done these things for, if they dont yet perform a condition, a personal action, that God will then, bring back into His view those sins Christ purged away Heb 1:3, and reverse His Imputation of them on Christ, and then re impute them unto the one for whom Christ died, and they are now in eternal peril of dying in their sins and unbelief Jn 8:24, hence making God Unjust and mutable in His Purpose, which is nothing but damnable heresy, may they get what they deserve in the day of Judgment !

beloved57

More on non imputation !

More on non imputation !

More on non imputation ! Non imputation is #1 identical with sins being forgiven, this we see here Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

Which has a view to the blood of Christ Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

And #2 Non imputation of sin depends on propitiation or satisfaction for sins, which does equate to a absolution of guilt and due penalty for the same. In other words, if any of those in the world of 2 Cor 5:19, had God not been propitiated for their sins, and had He not reckoned them guiltless, and no penalty being due to their sins, then He could not have, not imputed their sins unto them, but instead they would have had to be still under the guilt and charge of them !

beloved57

More on non imputation !

More on non imputation !

The world of 2 Cor 5:19, of whom God does not impute sin or their trespasses unto, this world is a world of Justified sinners, Justified from the guilt and punishment of their sins against God's Law, for according to Rom 4, Non Imputation of our sins is the equivalent to Justification, Rom 4:6-8

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

That word Righteousness in Vs 6 means:

I.
in a broad sense: state of him who is as he ought to be, righteousness, the condition acceptable to God
A.
the doctrine concerning the way in which man may attain a state approved of God

B.
integrity, virtue, purity of life, rightness, correctness of thinking feeling, and acting

II.
in a narrower sense, justice or the virtue which gives each his due

beloved57

Justification before Faith seen by analogy !

Justification before Faith seen by analogy !

That all for whom Christ died are Justified and Righteous by that [His dying for them] before they believe, its seen in the adam anology and comparison in Rom 5, for instance, Just as the sin of adam, and the consequences of it, did take effect unto and upon all for whom he represented, before they committed any actual sin Rom 5:12,14, So likewise, the Righteousness of Christ and Justification of life took effect upon all for whom He represented and died in behalf of, before any of them performed any act of obedience Rom 5:17-19 !

By the way The NKJV states it right:

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

By Christ's death, those He died for, it resulted in their Justification of life, this result came about by nothing they did or believed, but solely by one Mans Righteous act on their behalf ! That being His Death !

beloved57

These three things before we believed !

These three things before we believed !

Rom 5:8-10 teaches us that at least three things result unto us that Christ died for Rom 5:8-10

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

And these things resulted without us performing not one condition, #1. He died for Our sins 1 Cor 15:3 and so we don't have to die in them, Dying for our sins Rom 5:8

By that He also #2 Justified us Vs 9 Being Justified by His Blood is the same as being Justified by His Death, this was also foretold in OT scripture truth Isa 53:11

He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Simply meaning He Justified them by bearing their sins/iniquities !

#3 He reconciled us to God Vs 10 by His death, or by His Blood, again the same thing they are, as well as Justification and Reconciliation,both denote being put in a right relation with God !

All of these are equivalent in meaning in the scripture of Truth , and since all these three things occurred to us before we believed, then Christ died for our sins, Justified us by His Blood, and reconciled us to God before we believed !

beloved57

Justification before Faith seen by analogy ! 2

Justification before Faith seen by analogy ! 2

That all for whom Christ died are Justified and Righteous by that [His dying for them] before they believe, its seen in the adam analogy and comparison in Rom 5, for instance, Rom 5 reveals a proportional agreement between how Adams act resulted in consequences for his generation in him, and Christ's act rendering results and consequences for His generation in Him ! [Note, if Christ did not have a seed in Him at the time of His life and death upon the earth, like Adam did in the beginning, there is no need for this section of Rom 5 and the analogy, its meaningless] See Rom 5:16-19 !

Now, God imputing sin to Adam's seed was not at all contingent upon their own individual sinful act, so in like manner the imputation of Christ's Righteousness / Justification of Life Rom 5:18 was not contingent upon any act or personal obedience to His Seed in Him; By Adam's sin all his posterity in him became in actuality sinners, yet they had not yet sinned personally like their father adam did, so likewise, all them in Christ, by His obedience and righteousness, all His seed are constituted or made Righteous Rom 5:19, before any act of believing, repenting, or any type of personal obedience, without performing any conditions in their own persons, even before they existed !

beloved57

More on Justification of Life Rom 5:18 !

More on Justification of Life Rom 5:18 !

Rom 5:18

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

By this also means that attending Justification, is Life, life is an sure consequence of Justification, because Justification / Righteousness demands Life. The Justification here in Rom 5:18 is the word dikaiósis :

acquittal, justifying, justification, a process of absolution. And of course such words coincide with forgiveness of sins and also:

emphasizing Christ's full payment of the debt for sin which liberates the ones Christ died for from all divine condemnation

the act of pronouncing righteous, acquittal

II.abjuring to be righteous, justification

Now understand something, all those whom Christ died for are Justified before God, by Christ's blood alone, even while they themselves are spiritually dead in trespasses and sins, and while beine enemies in their minds towards Him Rom 5:10, however and because they are declared to be Righteous, its Just of God to give them Life, life from that dead state as described here Eph 2:1,5

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

That word quickened means:

I.
to produce alive, begat or bear living young

II.
to cause to live, make alive, give life

Thats because, all for whom He died, His death for them abolished death 2 Tim 1:10

10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Yes,even that death which was the wages of our sins Rom 6:23, and that being the case, Life is appropriate to be given out of Justice !

This is due because of and in Honor of, not of our faith, but in Honour of Christ's Death for our sins, because by His Blood alone, He satisfied all of God's Law and Justice for us, so the Life has been earned for us by Christ Rom 6:23,and God must be just as effectual in applying the Goft of Life, as He was in applying the wages of sin, death ! And so thats another reason why its called the Justification of Life, Spiritual and Eternal Life are the effects of Legal Justification by Christ's Death !

beloved57

Justice of God demands Life !

Justice of God demands Life !

The Justice of God demands life for all for whom Christ died ! In fact God would be Unjust to punish any sinner for anything that Christ has died for, for Christ's death for them did away with any and all guilt, punishment, and penalty due unto their sins against God's Law, beginning with their transgression in Adam, and they stand before Him, because of Christ's Person and Work alone, fully acquitted, and that is the Good News of the Gospel to them when sent to them in the Power of the Holy Spirit Rom 1:16-17.

Some may ask, but woner if they dont believe it ? That does not matter still, God's Justice for them demands Life, and as Paul wrote 2 Tim 2:13

If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful[and Just]: he cannot deny himself.

God's Justice must deliver them from death caused by sin Rom 6:23, Yes their sins did demand their death, and that eternally, and yet Christ their Surety died their death that God's Justice owed them, and also Christ's imputed Gift of Righteousness unto them, as a Gift of Righteousness Rom 5:17

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ )

This Gift of Righteousness demand Life, just as their imputed sins unto Him demanded by the Justice of God, His death, demanded His Life, and so Grace must reign unto them through Righteousness, that Imputed Righteousness of Christ Rom 5:21 ; 2 Cor 5:21 !

Now again, If God were to punish any soul for their unbelief and sins as Per Jn 8:24, He immediately compromises His Faithfulness and Justice, and becomes a Covenant breaker as well as Unjust ! So any of you who teach that any for whom Christ died shall end up in hell or the Lake of fire, or the second death Rev 20:14, you are guilty of teaching that God is Unjust, and be sure that your awful sin in this matter will find you out in the Day of Judgment which is quickly approaching !