Freedom From the Law and Religion

Gurucam

Jamie likes to quote:

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Transgression judgement and punishment came about and exist only because of the law of sin and death.

Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

People die, i.e. become 'the dead'' because of the law of sin and death (i.e. because of the Ten Commandments, i.e. because they esteem and use the ten commandments). If one wants life one has to totally throw out the law of sin and death. This is the first step.

However not every one is under the law of sin and death. Only those who choose to esteem and use the law of sin and death (even in the slightest way) are under the law of sin and death.

Romans 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Those who became Christians (i.e. those 'in Christ') are not under the law of sin and death:

Galatians 3 King James Version (KJV)
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Therefore no Christian, only those others who esteem and/or use the law of sin and death in any way, can and will be judged.

Those who are in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus are Christians. They have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law of sin and death and get no judgment or sin but instead be glorified by God and have eternal life.

Therefore the revelation which says: 'it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment' applies only to the dead including those who esteem and/or use the law of sin in any way.

The revelation which says: 'it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment' does not apply to Christians for they are Saints and they will do the judging.

The entire KJV N.T. is comprised of two separate sets of instructions.

One set is for those who follow Jesus. These are aspiring Christians and Christians. These throw away the law of sin and death and scriptures and totally embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. These are not judged. They are the judges.

The other set is for 'the dead' who bury their dead. These embrace and esteem the law of sin and death. These will be judged.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jamie and those who might be inclined to take Jamie seriously. Beware.

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

People die, i.e. become 'the dead'' because of the law of sin and death (i.e. because of the Ten Commandments, i.e. because they esteem and use the ten commandments). If one wants life one has to totally throw out the law of sin and death. This is the first step.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The law of sin and death is a curse for another reason: "For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death."

'Bringing forth fruits onto death' is not a good thing. However when one is under the law of sin and death one bring forth only fruits onto death. The instruction is to stop doing that.

The instruction is to drop the law of sin and death. 'ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ;'. One is freed from the law of sin and death so that one can stop bringing forth 'fruits onto death. One is freed from the law of sin and death so that one can serve in the Newness of Spirit and then one will bring forth only fruits onto God. This latter thing is a good thing.

Gurucam

The law was our school master that brought us to Christ, so the law is not all that bad. The law convicts sinners of sin and causes them to repent. The law is for sinners, 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.
Christians are not under the law, they are under grace.

I agree. However:

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Also for those under the law of sin and death, there is no escaping sin and death. There is no eternal life with God for those under the law of sin and death.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
23 all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The above defines the curse of the Old system, i.e. the law of sin and death, etc.. Under that system there is only sin and death and no hope for eternal life with God. That Old system, under the law of sin and death, guarantees a life with Satan, in hell, within the depths of earth.

The above fact gave rise to the need for a New system. One that gives life everlasting (with God):

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

If you find the law of sin and death to be a good thing, then regardless as to what you say to the contrary, you are under the law of sin and death. This is your conscience belief. Therefore you are under the law (not necessarily) like the Jews but through your own conscience. And you will have to face judgment and punishment, under the dictates of the law of sin and death.

Romans: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;
16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

One's secret is that which one does not utter. This is the literal meaning of secret. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus deals with what one does not uttered.

Romans; 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit, knows your secrets. He know that although you parrot that Christians are not under the law of sin and death but under Grace, you are not Christian because you, secretly esteem the law of sin and death.

Indeed, many are like you:
Matthew 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Also you are a debtor to do the whole law.

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

23 all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

This means that you have not stand fast in the liberty which one has in Christ. Christ has benefited you nothing and you are not under grace. You are under the law of sin and death by your own conscience.

You are not serious, you are just playing, as usual . . . may be unwittingly. At any event, you are simply parroting, like the billion others (lost souls) in traditional Christianity You all have not embraced and/or stand fast
in the liberty which one has in Christ:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

To be freed from the law of sin and death the following must be one's unflinching and absolutely firm reality: In truth and in fact (i.e. from within one's own heart or spirit) the law of sin and death must be total foolishness for one. This must be one's clear truth which one could not utter before now (the fullness of time)

Romans; 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

To be freed from the law of sin and death one cannot deny the law of sin and death from the Jewish perspective whiles still discerning wisdom in those laws through one's own conscience.

That will not work. That is not to be freed from the Law of sin and death. That is simply to be under the law of sin and death without actually uttering so. God will know this fact through the Spirit of Jesus. Indeed if you 'see' or discern the slightest wisdom in the law of sin and death, you are under those and you will be judged under those.

To be freed from the law of sin and death one must not find that the law of sin and death is wise in any way. One must 'see' in absolute clarity that the law of sin and death is a curse and worthless. This is the reality in God's kingdom of heaven. There are no laws. There is only absolute liberty, freedom and justification to be led by love freely.

1 John 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
(love's urging are the Will and Spirit of God.)

This level of wisdom comes only from a direct, individualized and private communion with the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth brings All Truth and show one the path.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

You do often claim that I post things without scriptural support. Fact is you do not know scriptures. Therefore I have to make a long post which adds the scriptural support for each word that I post.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
I agree. However:

23 all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The above defines the curse of the Old system, i.e. the law of sin and death, etc.. This gave rise to the need for a New system. One that gives life everlasting (with God):

If you find the law of sin and death to be a good thing, then regardless as to what you say to the contrary, you are under the law of sin and death. This is your conscience belief. Therefore you are under the law (not necessarily) like the Jews but through your own conscience. And you will have to face judgment and punishment, under the dictates of the law of sin and death.

Romans: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;
16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Also you are a debtor to do the whole law.

10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

This means that you have not stand fast in the liberty which one has in Christ. Christ has benefited you nothing and you are not under grace:

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

To be freed from the law of sin and death the following must be one's unflinching and absolutely firm reality: In truth and in fact (i.e. from within one's own heart or spirit) the law of sin and death must be total foolishness for one.

To be freed from the law of sin and death one cannot deny the law of sin and death from the Jewish perspective whiles still discerning wisdom in those laws through one's own conscience. That will not work. Tat is not to be freed from the Law of sin and death.

One must not find that the law of sin and death is wise in any way. One must 'see' in absolute clarity that the law of sin and death is a curse and worthless.

This level of wisdom come only from a direct, individualized and private communion with the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth brings All Truth and show one the path.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

You do often claim that I post things without scriptural support. Fact is you do not know scriptures. Therefore I have to make a long post which adds the scriptural support for each word that I post.

Paul said, "Wherefore the law is holy and the commandment holy, and just, and good" Romans 7:12.

Its holy, just and good because it reveals the goodness and the righteousness of God.

Gurucam

Paul said, "Wherefore the law is holy and the commandment holy, and just, and good" Romans 7:12.

Its holy, just and good because it reveals the goodness and the righteousness of God.

"Wherefore the law is holy and the commandment holy, and just, and good" is true.

'Its holy, just and good because it reveals the goodness and the righteousness of God.' is totally erroneous.

Also Paul's statement does not deny:

The reason why the law (the ten commandments) is holy and the commandment holy, and just, and good is related to its intended use. However the law of sin failed. It was misused and it became the law of sin and death and a curse which denied humans, eternal life with God.

The law was abused and misused. This made them (the ten commandments) a curse which killeth. This started with Moses.

Moses was not clear when he gave the law. He did not use great plainness of speech. He put a veil over his face:

2 Corinthians : 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

It seems that Moses did not and/or could not tell the Jews that the law will have to eventually be done away with. So it seemed that the Jews were misled into believing that the law was God's absolute definition of right and wrong.

The intent of the law was that: it would eventually be done away with. The law (the ten commandments) were and continue to be temporal. They are not eternal. The laws were not given as and are not, any absolute definition of God's righteousness. They are strictly for temporary and limited use. However according to the above revelation in the KJV N.T. when Moses first deliver the law to the Jews, he did not disclose this fact to the Jews.

Fact is, the law (the ten commandments) always was and continue to be divinely given for temporary and limited use. They are no eternal laws. They were simply given to manage 'the dead' until they became spiritually aware and in Christ, then the law had to be totally dropped. This was the divine intent of the law. If used in this manner, the law is holy and the commandment holy, and just, and good. It is also glorious.

However, some where along the line the law became corrupted into the absolute, permanent and eternal law of God. Then the law became the law of sin and death which is a curse which killeth and deprive one of eternal life with God. Then the law lost its glory. It was no longer glorious.

Paul made clear what Moses was supposed to deliver:

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

The above defined the intended purpose of the law . . as given to Moses and later confirmed by Paul. Used in this temporal and limited manner the law was and continue to be holy and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

The law became the law of sin and death when it was esteemed and promoted to be the permanent and/or absolute laws of God. Then it became the law of sin and death which was a curse and which killeth. Seems that the law was used and promoted in this erroneous, corrupt and killething way even by the Jews of 2000 odd years ago.

Fact is the law (the ten commandments) are not any declaration of God's righteousness. They were divinely given simply as laws of the land for the Jews who had no land or laws.

The law was divinely given for temporary use, i.e. until unaware Jews became spiritually aware and in Christ. When put to this use the law was and continue to be holy and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

According to the KJV N.T. the law is not serving its intended divine and glorious purpose. As it is promoted and used today (i.e. among traditional Christians and Jews etc.) the law is the law of sin and death. The law is a curse which killeth. It denies one access to life eternal. It has lost its glory.

Today a billion strong traditional Christians are seriously jeopardized. They are caught in this web of corruption of the law. For them the original law of glory has been corrupted. Like you they hold the erroneous belief that: they reveals the goodness and the righteousness of God.

The law were never intended to do so and they don't. The laws were nothing more than management tools (a management devise) to be used (temporarily) only on spiritually dead people, until they become spiritually aware and 'in Christ.

Because of that misguided belief and misguided use, the law ceased being 'holy and the commandment holy, and just, and good. The law ceased being glorious. Instead, the law became the law of sin and death which is a curse which killeth and denies, one, life eternal with God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate:

Today a billion strong traditional Christians are seriously jeopardized. They are caught in this web of corruption of the law. For them the original law of glory has been corrupted. Like you they hold the erroneous belief that: the law reveals "the goodness and the righteousness of God".

The law were never intended to do so and they don't. The laws were nothing more than management tools (a management devise) to be used (temporarily) only on spiritually dead people, until they become spiritually aware and 'in Christ. This is confirmed in:

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Because of that misguided belief and misguided use, the law ceased being 'holy and the commandment holy, and just, and good. The law ceased being glorious. Instead, the law became the law of sin and death which is a curse which killeth and denies, one, life eternal with God.

The final opportunity for the correct recognition and use of the law is at hand. That is, the final opportunity to totally abolish the law (the ten commandments) from one's life and embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is at hand.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Indeed, if the time for using the law (the ten commandments) as one's schoolmaster to bring one onto Christ has not already passed, this window of opportunity is closing very very fast.

This is the fullness of time and the law will very soon be totally irrelevant on and totally abolished from, the surface of earth.

Look around, the Old is being dissolved every where to give way to the New.

Only those who are in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus will be left on the surface of earth. Under this lifestyle there is no place or need for the law or the scriptures. Under this life style, we have absolute God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress any and all laws of society, morality and religiosity (including the law and other tenants of scriptures) and get no sin but instead be perpetually glorified by God.

Now, in the fullness of time, there is no place or use, for the law and scriptures on earth.

We now have a New earth. The Old which dominated and ruled for the past 2000 odd years is dying every where to give rise to the New which will dominate and rule for the next 2000 odd years. The fullness of time is indeed at hand.

The totality of God's kingdom of heaven has long started its materialization here. At an ever exponentially increasing rate, the Old (including O.T. ideas and O.T. people) are dissolving and dying (becoming irrelevant) everywhere, under grace of God. This is giving way to the New (including N.T. ideas and N.T. people), every where.

Gurucam

Robert Pate:

We are in the fullness of time. The following is occurring:

1. O.T. people are goats. They are children of the flesh. They are on their way out of here.

2. Authentic N.T. people are sheep. They are children of God. Only they will be left here to inherit the surface of earth in God's kingdom of heaven on earth.

There can be no hope for those who are esteeming and promoting corruption of the law. They are left side people. They are goats.

Matthew 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The world is transforming before our very eyes. The Lord Jesus is currently present with His angels, in the clouds. They are currently separating goats from sheep.

Soon the following will simply occur, in the twinkling of an eye:

Matthews 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one (a goat) shall be taken, and the other (a sheep) left.

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called (to be Christians), but few are chosen (for God's kingdom of heaven on earth and/or heaven elsewhere).

Then:

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Indeed Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their generations, including all the prophets are the children of God. They adopted the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. They are sheep. They are in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. They will be returning to earth soon to inherit God's kingdom of heaven here.

Ishmael and his generation are children of the flesh. They did not use the law as a schoolmaster to come onto spiritually aware and Christ. They held laws (including the law) to be every thing. They erroneously held the law to be God's absolute declaration of righteousness. They stumble at that stumbling block. They are goats. They and their kind are not in God's kingdom of heaven and will not be in God's kingdom of heaven on earth.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (the child of the flesh) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (the child of promise), even so it is now. (i.e. this persecution has been ongoing for the past 2000 odd years)
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir (to the world) with the son of the freewoman.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (i.e. Ishmael and his generation), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (Isaac and his generation) are counted for the seed.

. . . too long. Do not complain. This can save and deliver you. This information is made available, under grace of God, to only the chosen few and only now, in the fullness of time.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

Remember at least the following:

The KJV N.T. confirms that: at all events, the law must eventually be done away with for all people. God's righteousness can never be 'done away with'. Therefore the law was not given as a definition of God's righteousness. This was not the intent.

The law was not given as "the goodness and the righteousness of God". You are mistaken. To hold and promote that view is to corrupt the intent of the law and so turn it into the law of sin and death and a curse which killeth and denies one an eternal life with God . . . because:

And at all events, every one who is under the law sin and fall short of the glory of God:

23 all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

If the law is taken to be a (stand alone) definition of God's righteousness it is a total dead end. It becomes a curse and it killeth.

On the other hand if the law is accepted and used as prescribed (i.e. as a temporary tool to bring one onto Christ), it is glorious. It works as divinely prescribed.

Indeed if one accept that the law is not God's definition of righteousness but simply a devise for temporary use, then one can easily and comfortably drop, ignore and be free to transgress the law and move on the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. And so access the only path to salvation and deliverance.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

One who is in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law. Therefore the law cannot be and is not God's definition of righteousness. One must know these facts with absolute clarity in order to treat and use the law as divinely prescribed and intended.

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

. . . another confirmation that the law cannot be any definition of God's righteousness.

Also, you said: "the law is holy, just and good because it reveals the goodness and the righteousness of God.'.

This cannot be so because the law simply does not reveal the goodness and the righteousness of God. Therefore your reason is totally wrong, the law must be holy, just and good for a totally different reason.

Indeed, there is another reason, the correct reason.

Fact is, as supported by scriptures, "the law is holy and the commandment holy, and just, and good" (as Paul says) only because: the law guides and manages the unaware until they become spiritually aware and 'in Christ' . . . and for no other reason. This was and continued to be the total purpose of the law.

As usual you have made-up something and is seeking to pass it off as scriptures. As usual you are misleading yourself and others.

Clearly you made up your claim that: 'the law reveals the goodness and the righteousness of God.' This is absolutely not confirmed in the KJV N.T.. In fact your claim is totally dismissed and opposed by clear and literal revelations in the KJV N.T.. The law does not reveal the goodness and the righteousness of God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

The following 'stand alone' revelation is totally and literally supported by Acts: 13 verse: 39 of the KJV N.T. and it defines God's righteousness in purity and totality:

Romans 14 King James Version (KJV)
14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

This is a 'stand alone' declaration because Paul ceased the routine of his discourse to specially captioned this one with, 'I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus'.

By using this caption (I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus), Paul is confirming the following: what he is about to say in this verse, is not to be treated like the others thing that he was saying and will say.

Paul is conveying that, unlike the others things which he was saying, this particular statement (in this verse) is special. It was given to him direct by the Lord Jesus. Therefore it must stand alone (and apart from the rest of verses) as a law. And a stand alone truth.

Therefore the information which follows this caption is a law that came directly from the Lord Jesus. The caption is saying that this came to Paul, the Christian way, i.e. through a connection between his spirit and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, who passes All Truth.

The statement, "there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean" is not a routine verse. It is not like the other verses from Paul. It is a special, complete, literally correct and stand alone revelation (law of God), coming directly from the Lord Jesus. This law, from the Lord Jesus, is totally and literally supported by;

In Quantum Mechanics this law from the Lord Jesus which states, ("there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean") is called entanglement or the law of entanglement.

This law enunciates that what soever an individual person believes, that he or she materialize in God's creation. The Holy Spirit is simply a field of all possibilities existing as absolute (or unlimited) probabilities.

Then by simply expecting an outcome (based on one's preconditioning or beliefs) one cause the Holy Spirit (which is the field of unlimited probabilities) to 'collapse' into one's expectation or belief. This becomes one's 'reality'.

This was and continued to be, confirmed through Young's double slit experiment.

Click here for the latest scientific knowledge (including Young's double slit experiment). It is present in a very easy to understand and simple video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP9KP-fwFhk

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

Fact is a one who lives the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is a Christian. Such a one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to be totally done with and also transgress the tenants of, the law, scriptures and religions.

This is the living lifestyle and reality in God's kingdom of heaven on earth. This reality is at hand on earth at this time.

Your caption for this thread, 'Freedom From the Law and Religion' is very insightful.

I can add only the word, 'scriptures', to make it, 'Freedom From the Law, scriptures and Religion'

The KJV N.T. are mostly parables which are worthless and/or negative. Also one must drop all ideas laws and tenants in scriptures in order to be enlightened in Christ. These thing are confirmed in the scriptures itself. The scriptures are like the law. They are both for temporary use and eventually totally dropped.

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert Pate,

Fact is a one who lives the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has God given freedom, liberty and justification to be totally done with and transgress the tenants of, the law, scriptures and religions.

This is the living reality in God's kingdom of heaven on earth. This reality is at hand on earth at this time.

Your caption for this thread, 'Freedom From the Law and Religion' is very insightful.

I can add only the word, 'scriptures', to make it, 'Freedom From the Law, scriptures and Religion'

You want to throw the Bible out, which is God's revelation of Jesus Christ and his Gospel.

You are totally nuts.

Gurucam

You want to throw the Bible out, which is God's revelation of Jesus Christ and his Gospel.

You are totally nuts.

Not me. I have no compulsion of my own. I quote and use only the KJV N.T.

The KJV N.T. are mostly parables. The following is what the Lord said about parables (as recorded by Matthews):

The Lord Jesus gave parables to appease the masses (i.e. every one except his disciples) because they were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Their hearts were waxed gross. They were spiritually dead. They were 'the dead'.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

From the above revelation, parables were given only for:
1. people who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
2. people who do not have the eyes to see, the ears to hear and the hearts to understand.
3. people whose hearts are waxed gross
4. people who hath not and from them shall be taken away even that they hath.

Parables are not even neutral. They are down right dangerous to one seeking eternal life with God. Parables literally killeth.

Also:

Hebrews: 6 KJV N.T.
1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this will we do, if God permit.
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

The above revelation confirms that in order to reach or come any where near, enlightenment in Christ one has to have long put away all of the following:
1. the principles and doctrine of Christ
2. laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works
3. faith toward God
4. the doctrine of baptisms
5. the doctrine of laying on of hands
6. the doctrine of resurrection of the dead
7. the doctrine of of eternal judgment

These two sets of revelations from the KJV N.T. covers 99% of the things in KJV N.T. and simultaneously totally destroy your misguided idea and belief that the scriptures are eternally relevant. They are not. They were given for temporary use. There are no scriptures for those who are enlighten 'in Christ and are in God's kingdom, on earth.

Fact is, these two revelations confirm very simply, literally and clearly that scriptures (the KJV N.T.) are no more than simply a temporary tool, like the law. One uses scriptures only until one comes onto (enlightenment in) Christ. This is confirmed by the scripture itself.

The divine intent of the law and scriptures are to guide one onto communion with the Spirit of Truth. Then All things will be added by this Spirit.

If anyone takes the law and scriptures to be anything more than simply instructions that have a temporary relevance, both the law and scriptures become curses and they killeth.

The sad fact is that a billion strong traditional Christians are erroneously esteeming and worshiping 'the book' way beyond its intended divine purpose.

You have made up your own faulty theology. Everyone in traditional Christianity seem to praise the KJV N.T. beyond its divinely given use. Indeed there must be a reason why many are called and few chosen. The very great majority do not make it. This is clearly due to their own folly.

In fact most every one in traditional Christianity seem to be also praising the law beyond its divinely given use. At least a few seem to recognize the curse that is the law.

At any event, there must be a reason why many are called and few chosen. Traditional Christians are a billion strong. They cannot be the chosen few. Clearly the very great majority of them must be very misled and err big time, in order for the very great majority of them to be not chosen.

You should not be at all surprised that the fundamental beliefs of the billion strong traditional Christians, are so absolutely erroneous. This must be so, in order for many to be called and few chosen.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

By now you should realize that the letter which killeth is the scriptures, which (as shown above) has no relevance or standing with respect to 'giving life', salvation, deliverance, being 'in Christ' etc..

These things come only through direct communion with the Spirit of Truth after throwing out the law, parables and scriptures. The Spirit of Truth totally dismisses scriptures.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

By now you should realize that the letter which killeth is the scriptures, which (as shown above) has no relevance or standing with respect to 'giving life', salvation, deliverance, being 'in Christ' etc..

These things come only through direct communion with the Spirit of Truth after throwing out the law, parables and scriptures. The Spirit of Truth totally dismisses scriptures.

Why indeed are many called and few chosen? This is because the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) seek life in the law and scriptures and one is a curse and the other killeth. Only the Spirit giveth life. They stumble at that stumbling block.

These are not my opinions or my ideas. There are literal revelations in the KJV N.T. I would never project my opinion or my idea onto you or any one else. I do not in the least way want to be responsible for you or anyone else.

To protect myself I always simply literally quote the KJV N.T.. If the KJV N.T. is wrong, I am certainly not responsible. I can get no sin for simply quoting the KJV N.T. literally.

However those who 'interpret' verses are literally adding and foisting their ideas on others. If those others fall because of those interpretations, those who made the interpretations are responsible and accrue sin.

This is the sad and untenable predicament of the millions who comprise, pastors, priests, popes, bishops, etc.. They are all perpetually interpreting scriptures, big time and perpetually foisting those interpretations on their charge.

They are all responsible for their misinterpretations. They are responsible for the sad result of many being called and only a few being chosen. They have arrogantly and foolishly misled the masses.

They would all be better served if they meekly accepted and used the KJV N.T. literally.

Matthew 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

. . . the cost of arrogance and bigotry is 'death', spiritual death and delivery to hell inside the earth with Satan.

Robert Pate, Do not be caught in that sadness which pervades and is consuming the billion strong, traditional Christianity. Stand apart, stand with the few, the chosen few.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

2. people who do not have the eyes to see, the ears to hear and the hearts to understand.
3. people whose hearts are waxed gross (these are 'the dead')

Parables are not even neutral. They are down right dangerous to one seeking eternal life with God. Parables literally killeth.

The Lord instructed, 'let the dead bury their dead'. He knew that you guys ('the dead') will bury your counterparts by misusing parables (and scriptures).

The act of 'the dead burying their dead' results when the dead themselves esteem, praise and actively foist parables on their dead counterparts. Jesus' aim was to 'let the dead bury their dead', so that children of God can inherit the earth without 'the dead'.

Matthew 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Indeed every where in traditional Christianity foolish priest, pastors, popes etc are praising and using parables beyond the above parameters. You guys have not followed Jesus. You defied the Lord. You ignored and bypass what the Lord said about parables and used them as you please, to the serious detriment of yourselves and your charges.

You guys are literally the dead who are burying your dead, counterparts. And many of you are doing so with arrogance and bigotry . . . lack of humility and simplicity. All are self appointed experts.

However you guys are not experts. You are all false prophets who came in Jesus' name. You are all seriously and terminally misleading your charges.

Let us get real with the scriptures which you claim to esteem. Let us discern that your esteeming of scriptures is not simply parroted lip service.

Can you deny that, from the above KJV N.T. revelation, parables were given only for:

. . . parables are an essential substance of the KJV N.T.

Would you praise and foist parables on your children or would you tell them to get All Truth from the Spirit of Truth? Which would you do?

Would you offer parables to your children, now that you know that the Lord gave parables only to those who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven? Would you do that sad thing? Would you mend your way, now that you were shown truth?

Would you offer parables to your children, now that you know that the Lord gave parables to people who hath not and from them shall be taken away even that they hath.

Parables are for people whose hearts are waxed gross. Are the hearts of your children waxed gross? Would you give them parables? Did you bring-forth children whose hearts are 'wax gross', to earth? They are described as 'fruits onto death'. One does not have to do this. Instead, one can bring forth fruits onto God . . . did you know this?

This is the test. One might be careless about scriptures when it involves others. However one would not be careless about scriptures when it involves one's own children.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

The Lord instructed:

Matthew 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Is this not a separation of people into two sets?

'let the dead bury their dead' represent people who the Lord are leaving to their own devises. The Lord is not concerned with this set of people. In fact the Lord showed disdain for 'the dead'.

Then it is confirmed that the Lord gave parable to

It is clear that parables are for 'the dead' for whom the Lord has no concern. In fact parables are for people who the Lord wants to get rid off.

You should be aware that the the KJV N.T. confirms that the Lord and God want to fill the earth with only children of God (i.e. those who follow the Lord) without children of the flesh (i.e. the dead).

Galatians 4 King James Version (KJV)
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Romans 9 King James Version (KJV)
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

God did not promise scriptures. He promised a Spirit. God sent the Lord Jesus to introduce and affirm the Spirit of Truth. The entire event surrounding the Lord Jesus was to introduce and affirm the Spirit of Truth. It was not to leave a book for humans to worship. The physical Lord Jesus is totally expendable.

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Those who ignore the Spirit will be killeth.

One simply have to note what the Lord said about parables and one (anyone) will have added confirmation that Lord had and showed disdain for the dead and those others who seek scriptures ('seen' things) instead of the Spirit of Truth ('not seen' things) through faith.

Also both, Matthews: 10 verses: 10 to 16 KJV N.T. & Matthew: 8 verse: 22 KJV N.T. are declarations on how to use the KJV N.T. This is a warning to not using parables, if one is seeking to follow the Lord.

If therefore, one is foisting the parables in the KJV N.T. on those seeking to be Christians, one is serving Satan and the Antichrist.

Following the Lord is at least about totally by-passing parables and getting All Truth directly and only from the Spirit of Truth. Fact is following the Lord is about totally by-passing scriptures and getting All Truth directly, only from the Spirit of Truth.

John 16 King James Version (KJV)

Traditional Christian ignore these revelations. They run aware with their own made up ideas that Jesus died on the cross for all and all are saved. And they go about their life in total and unfortunate oblivion. They are encouraged to use and use, the KJV N.T. 'willy-nilly' to their absolute detriment.

Don't you want to help these people?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

The New Testament is about bringing the blessing which Abraham had to more people. Abraham's blessing was that he had direct individual communion with God and as such he was over scriptures. God guided him directly and precisely into all his works with no regards for things in scriptures.

Under the New Testament, God did not promise scriptures. He promised a Spirit. This is the New Testament. This is the new covenant. This is the New approach to God's righteousness. It is totally Spirit based. The dead have no chance with this new system. Jesus gave them parables and scriptures to appease, manage and distract them, at least until they ceased being 'the dead'.

The New Testament is totally about:

God sent the Lord Jesus to introduce and affirm the Spirit of Truth. The entire event surrounding the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus was to introduce and affirm the Spirit of Truth. It was not to leave physical instruction and/or a book for humans to worship. Things related to the physical Jesus are not consequential.

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Jesus' last physically delivered message was:

John 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Thereafter the following message was delivered:

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)

'Not of the letter' means 'not of the written New Testament' but of the actual New Testament which is totally Spirit based.

Minister of the New Testament is not 'minister of the book called the New Testament' (i.e. the scriptures/letter). This is not about the letters in the book that is called the New Testament. The book called the New Testament' (i.e. the scriptures) is the letter which killeth. (Note what the Lord said about parables which are a significant part of scriptures.)

The actual New Testament is about the Spirit that was promised to Abraham. One has to receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Only this Spirit giveth life. This is the New Testament.

Foolish people were suckered into calling the physical instruction manual, the New Testament. Then only confusion reigned. The New Testament is totally about the 'not seen' Spirit of Truth which was promised by God to Abraham.

1 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Do you now realize how foolish and lost you and the billion strong traditional Christians, are? You all are nothing near being Christians.

You unfortunate guys were spoken about in the KJV N.T.:

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

You have established you own comfortable righteousness. And you corruptly and arrogantly pass that off as Christianity.

Romans 10 King James Version (KJV)
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

What indeed is God's righteousness? God's righteousness to drop the word, scriptures or parables etc. which killeth and be led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Truth Who bring All Truth. This is the New Covenant. Because:

1 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

You guys are committed to the scriptures which killeth. You are committed to and consumed by, the word (the written scriptures) and not the power to commune directly and individually with the Spirit of Truth Who brings All Truth.

You all are the dead who are burying your dead counterparts using scriptures corruptly and so it killeth.

You were also spoken about in all the following:

Matthews: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

One has to be led by the Spirit to bring forth fruits onto God.

3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

You were also spoken about in all the following:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

Do you know why I can confirm the revelations in the KJV N.T. holistically, holographic-ally and accurately? It is because I have the same consciousness of Jesus Christ. I know first hand, the substance of His intention (i.e. His Spirit).

At will I connect with and I am with, the Lord Jesus, in the fifth or spirit dimension. Then He passes all truth and All Truth.

Christ is literally in me and I am in Christ and I am absolutely aware of this fact.

Mine is not a lettered/intellectual discernment. It is a holistic, living, all at the same time, intuitive knowing through my own spirit, from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus. Personally, I literally do not need or use scriptures.

This is not impossible. This is what it means to be 'in Christ'. This is what it means to be enlightened in Christ.

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Hebrews: 6 verses: 1 to 4 confirm that in order to reach or come any where near, enlightenment in Christ one has to have long put away all of the following:
3. faith toward God

This is my reality. However I do not go about adding or changing things in the KJV N.T. when I post on this forum.

I simple quote and apply the verses in the KJV N.T., literally, as they are written. This I do to offer the last opportunity to the dead to catch truth . . . on their terms.

Fact is no one (not even the son of man, Lord Jesus) can give another person Truth (which saves and deliver one). All Truth come only from a connection between one's own spirit and the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

However one can give another person truth (which tells one how and were to get Truth). This latter thing is what scriptures are all and totally about.

If you eyes are not open after my long effort here, then I am forced to conclude that:

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.

is far more serious and far reaching than I thought.

Last edited:

iouae

Robert Pate,

Gurucam

You err when you diss (or dismiss scripture). Scripture is "The word" which came from "The Word".

I totally agree with having the most intimate relationship with the Lord. But the Lord would never weaken, or diminish scripture (His own words) as you do. Not one jot or tittle shall fail from the word till Messiah comes.

So by all means push having an intimate, personal relationship and communication directly with the Lord. But this is IN ADDITION to having a good understanding and total respect for scripture. All scripture is given by inspiration and is good for correction, instruction in righteousness etc. So are the parables good. You err my friend. You have a certain arrogance that you have gone beyond scripture.

Gurucam

Gurucam

You err when you diss (or dismiss scripture). Scripture is "The word" which came from "The Word".

I totally agree with having the most intimate relationship with the Lord. But the Lord would never weaken, or diminish scripture (His own words) as you do. Not one jot or tittle shall fail from the word till Messiah comes.

So by all means push having an intimate, personal relationship and communication directly with the Lord. But this is IN ADDITION to having a good understanding and total respect for scripture. All scripture is given by inspiration and is good for correction, instruction in righteousness etc. So are the parables good. You err my friend. You have a certain arrogance that you have gone beyond scripture.

You are bearing false testimony. You seem to be paying cheep lip service to the Lord Jesus and the KJV N.T.

I dismiss nothing. I have no compulsion of my own. I quote and use only the KJV N.T., literally.

One who actually respect and honor the KJV N.T. and the Lord Jesus simply and literally accepts the words of the Lord Jesus as stated in the KJV N.T.. The following is literally what the scriptures is about and what it says, as confirmed by the Lord Jesus:

The KJV N.T. are mostly parables. The following is what the Lord said about parables (as recorded by Matthews). If you actually respect the KJV N.T. and the Lord Jesus you will accept these revelations, be informed by them and teach them. You will not continue to promote corruption, simply because you were taught corruption since birth:

The Lord Jesus in Matthews of the KJV N.T. clearly confirmed that He gave parables to appease the masses (i.e. every one except his disciples) because they were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Their hearts were waxed gross. They were spiritually dead. They were 'the dead'.

1. Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.

3. people whose hearts are waxed gross

Also:

2. Hebrews: 6 KJV N.T.
1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this will we do, if God permit.
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

The above revelation confirms that in order to reach or come any where near, enlightenment in Christ one has to have long put away all of the following:
3. faith toward God

These two sets of revelations from the KJV N.T. covers most of the things in KJV N.T. They confirm that the KJV N.T. were given for temporary use. It confirms that there are no scriptures for those who are enlighten 'in Christ and are in God's kingdom, on earth.

You insult the word of God. The KJV N.T. which must eventually be done away with, cannot be 'the word of God'

You do not 'respect' the KJV N.T. You disrespect the KJV N.T.

You deny the clear revelations in the KJV N.T. and then praise the KJV N.T.. Your praising of the KJV N.T. are empty words.

Why would you propagate falsehoods? Why would you want to promote the KJV N.T. to be the word of God when it is mostly parables and other stuff that must be either ignored or dropped in order to become enlightened in Christ?

Please explain. Are those two revelations to be ignored, changed or discarded?

Clearly the above two revelations are seriously impacting you in ways that is totally undermining your false long life ideas and beliefs. How can you claim to respect the Lord Jesus and the KJV N.T. and not accept what the are both saying?

If the KJV N.T. is the word of God, then the word of God is for temporary use. This is what the KJV N.T. is saying.

Hebrews 4 King James Version (KJV)
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Is the KJV N.T. a two edged sword? Was it once a different thing for you. But now it is shown to a totally opposite thing. Is it now piercing you, even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow?

Last edited:

Gurucam

iouae

2 Timothy 3 KJV N.T.
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

The scriptures are to make one wise by showing one the path to salvation.

'unto salvation through faith' means that it not the scriptures that gives salvation. It by getting faith. Faith is solely about things, 'not seen'. The scriptures is a 'seen' thing.

The scriptures are there, simply to brings one onto faith. Faith is spiritual awareness. Thereafter one can commune with and be led by the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus and so become 'in Christ'.

Romans 10 King James Version (KJV)
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

2 Timothy 3 KJV N.T.
16 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The above defines the purpose of all scriptures:

All scriptures are for doctrines for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

These things (doctrines etc.) have nothing to do with the New Testament or New Covenant which is about being In Christ. Here the revelations in the KJV N.T. which support the above statement:

1. It is confirmed that all scriptures are for doctrines.

Fact is Hebrews: 6 verses: 1 to 4 KJV N.T. confirms in order to reach or come any where near, enlightenment in Christ one has to have long put away all doctrines in the scriptures themselves. That is one has to put away :
3. faith toward God
7. the doctrine of of eternal judgmentall doctrines must be

Therefore scriptures (which are given for providing doctrines) are not for those who are enlightened in Christ.

2. It is confirmed that all scriptures are for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

Fact is, since 2000 odd years ago we have:

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Romans 14 King James Version (KJV)
14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

Therefore this whole idea of using scriptures as instruction in righteousness is totally out for those 'in Christ'. Those in Christ have liberty.

Therefore scriptures are not for those who are enlighten 'in Christ and are in God's kingdom, on earth.

Scriptures are solely for those who have not yet graduated to be among the chosen few who are authentic Christians and in God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and elsewhere.

All scriptures can be considered 'the word of God' for 'the dead', i.e. those have not yet come onto faith and Christ. Their hearts are waxed gross. They are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. So they get fool-up.

All scriptures are not for those who have come onto faith and are 'in Christ'.

Those who come onto faith are given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They get to know that the scriptures are not 'the word of God'.

They get to know that 'the word of God' is had only from a private, individual and direct intuitive connection between one's own spirit and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This is the first mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which they are given to know. They throw away all scriptures.

All scriptures are divinely given deceptions and parables. This is confirmed by Matthews: 13 verses: 10 to 16 KJV N.T. and Hebrews: 6 verses: 1 to 4 KJV N.T.

All scriptures are given simply to manage 'the dead' so that the world can be peaceful until the fullness of time is at hand. 'The dead' are children of the flesh. They always persecute children of God. Children of the flesh had to contained and managed in such a way that they do not persecute children of God. All scriptures were divinely given to fool, deceive and manage them.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
24 Which things are an allegory:
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

However it was prophesied or planned that in the fullness of time (i.e. when God's kingdom of heaven cone to the surface of earth) thing will change. Then all children of the flesh, scriptures and all, will be thrown off the surface of earth.

Only children of God will inherit the surface of earth and only the 'not seen' Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth will be all pervading and omnipresent to give all knowledge and guidance.

The kingdom of God is not (and was never) in the words in scriptures. It is in one's capacity to get All Truth personally, directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

1 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)

If you want to be chosen for a place on earth, now that God's kingdom of heaven is ruling the surface of earth, you have to get on board with this knowledge and the required self actualization. This is the last called. My posts constitute the purification of Christianity in the last days. This will enable the few who are last to Christianity to be first.

Matthew 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

The fullness of time is at hand.

These facts are being confirmed openly now, only because we are in the fullness of time.

Days are seriously numbered for all children of the flesh, including those who esteem all scriptures beyond their God given use.

Last edited: