Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

Not sure when. Some tell me I'm not. I know I want to be, if indeed I'm not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are well on your way sincere avid seeker.

May peace follow you all your days and lead you that you may, but the leave of GOD, gather and lead the lost sheep of Israel and the gentile.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Obedience is not something a regenerate man must do. Its what he does, because of the new nature he's received. The unconverted religious cannot comprehend this, because they have never experienced it.

When Messiah called Lazarus out of the grave Messiah didn't need to tell him to breath.
Then what is your excuse?

Truster

I thought not. Just checking...

While I'm here was Paul guilty of biting and devouring others, and of not having the fruit of the Spirit when he called people:

haters of God (Romans 1:30)
fools (1 Corinthians 15:36)
accursed (Galatians 1:8-9)
dogs (Philippians 3:2)
liars (1 Timothy 1:10)
or bastards (Hebrews 12:8 KJV)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Most churches are following Paul's teachings instead of what Jesus teaches.
Paul's teachings ARE the teachings of our risen Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ.
You teach others to deny the teachings of our risen Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I thought not. Just checking...

While I'm here was Paul guilty of biting and devouring others, and of not having the fruit of the Spirit when he called people:

haters of God (Romans 1:30)
fools (1 Corinthians 15:36)
accursed (Galatians 1:8-9)
dogs (Philippians 3:2)
liars (1 Timothy 1:10)
Nah.

or bastards (Hebrews 12:8 KJV)
Don't know that that was Paul, but nah.

Truster

LOL! (laughing at myself, not you). When you said Lazarus had no choice but to breathe, I misunderstood you to mean that disobeying is as difficult for the regenerate man as holding his breath would have been for the resurrected man! I now see you were using hyperbole.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To make sure you have understood what I meant.

Obedience to the resurrected sinner is as natural as breathing was to the resurrected Lazarus.

Falling into sin for the redeemed man is like holding his breath. He can't do it for long and he doesn't enjoy it either.

popsthebuilder

Please don't speak to me thus. I am not worthy of the blessings your words bring down from above. From the Father of Lights from whom all blessings flow.

I do not know from this singular post if you are being genuine.

My words are nothing, but the Word of GOD that has the capacity to speak through us all is that thing that hopefully moves you friend.

You are indispensable in the sight of GOD if you but cling to the cord of His faithfulness. You are not cast out friend. Doubt not, but be humbled for the will of GOD.

I have spoken many harsh words to you within the last hour.

May those words burn me up that the spirit of GOD may cause thee to soar unto the lofty heights of His habitation.

peace

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Truster and the rest of "faith only" ism followers

This is what Jesus say about "love your enemy"..

Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

Truster

Truster and the rest of "faith only" ism followers

This is what Jesus say about "love your enemy"..

Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

Yeah I know and I do. It's the enemies of truth and my Elohim I hate and so did Messiah. That's why He called them vipers, you viper.

Status
Not open for further replies.